日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Utsusemi~
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-17 21:48:42  
Lol, I was just watching the latest episode of Bleach (episode 246) and Yoruichi just used Utsusemi. :3

Bleach 246 ~12:12

This filler is actually not as bad as I thought it would be....
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-11-17 21:51:51  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Lol, I was just watching the latest episode of Bleach (episode 246) and Yoruichi just used Utsusemi. :3

Bleach 246 ~12:12

This filler is actually not as bad as I thought it would be....

Well aren't you just adorable ;p
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 21:53:41  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Lol, I was just watching the latest episode of Bleach (episode 246) and Yoruichi just used Utsusemi. :3 Bleach 246 ~12:12 This filler is actually not as bad as I thought it would be....
Actually both her and Captian Kuchiki(sp?) use it several times. She actually taught him it. Also I believe its used in Samurai deeper kyo.
 Asura.Hit
サーバ: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-11-17 21:55:14  
I got a hat that looks exactly like Urahara Kisuke's

I think the fights are paced really well. I found myself watching Bleach 98 Zaraki vs. Ichinose over and over :P

/nerd off.
 Fairy.Vylandra
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vylandra1
By Fairy.Vylandra 2009-11-17 21:59:14  
I want that hat ritenow D: and I'm going to watch 246 right now. It's too good for a filler arc.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-17 22:04:49  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Lol, I was just watching the latest episode of Bleach (episode 246) and Yoruichi just used Utsusemi. :3 Bleach 246 ~12:12 This filler is actually not as bad as I thought it would be....
Actually both her and Captian Kuchiki(sp?) use it several times. She actually taught him it. Also I believe its used in Samurai deeper kyo.
Ah! I thought they'd used it before in the first arc! I just never heard the name itself spoken, unless I'm mistaken. :o
Asura.Hit said:
I got a hat that looks exactly like Urahara Kisuke's I think the fights are paced really well. I found myself watching Bleach 98 Zaraki vs. Ichinose over and over :P /nerd off.
:D I've seen that hat! It's so awesome.^^
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 22:20:50  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ah! I thought they'd used it before in the first arc! I just never heard the name itself spoken, unless I'm mistaken. :o
No in the first arc he uses another move which utlizes the flash step... he only pulls that one out when things are bad cause he doesn't like relying on moves she taught him. Um let me see he used it when fighting that one espada... and fighting his sisters swd. Pretty much everytime it looks like they got stabbed and really didn't they were using that move. I beleive its generally translated by most fansubbers though so you don't so utsusemi.

I forget where shes used it.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-17 22:23:10  
Ohhh, I see. I remember Yoruichi used it on Kuchiki Byakuya when she rescued Ichigo from the first fight between Byakuya and Ichigo--before she swore that, given 10 days, Ichigo would be fit to fight and defeat Byakuya. :3
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-11-17 22:57:36  
Does anybody know the name of the pink haired girl who hangs out with Zaraki? Also maybe any episode/s where she fights? she's really cute i'd like to see her in action.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 23:06:42  
Asura.Hit said:
Does anybody know the name of the pink haired girl who hangs out with Zaraki? Also maybe any episode/s where she fights? she's really cute i'd like to see her in action.
Yachiru Kusajishi doesn't really fight though when she was "playing tag" with Mayuri Kurotsuchi's swd she showed remarkable speed and agility.
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-11-17 23:08:40  
That's a bummer, I would have liked to see Zaraki's little apprentice in action.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 23:14:19  
Asura.Hit said:
That's a bummer, I would have liked to see Zaraki's little apprentice in action.
Pedo!