How Come We're Generally "lulwut" Towards Female Sexual Predators?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » How come we're generally "lulwut" towards female sexual predators?
How come we're generally "lulwut" towards female sexual predators?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-15 13:20:58  
Indiana Mother, Sheila Granger, Jailed For 60 Years For Molesting 12-Year-Old Boys.

http://to-catch-a-female-predator.blogspot.com/2009/11/indiana-mother-sheila-granger-on-trial.html

How come when this happens with a male sexual predator we're far more shocked BUT the sentences never seem to be as harsh as this one now? >.>
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-15 13:22:38  
In our society's eyes;

A 12 year old scoring a female sexually gets a high-five.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-15 13:23:32  
I don't call that molestation. Lucky little ***.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-15 13:26:23  
She doesn't look as bad as the usual rapist women either.
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-12-15 13:27:59  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
In our society's eyes;

A 12 year old scoring a female sexually gets a high-five.

Yeah pretty much.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 13:33:15  
Yeah double standards gotta love them. It is assumed that clearly every guy wants sex and ever girl doesn't. Therefore an underage boy is clearly "scoring" while the girl is obviously being "raped"
 Bahamut.Branwen
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-12-15 13:38:37  
In the past few months the UK has been full of cases of female teachers/nursery staff molesting children, even babies, in their care.
I dont remember a time when there was so much press over female sexual predators.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 13:41:51  
The Debra Lafave thing got alot of press back in the day.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-12-15 13:41:55  
Wait...there's a recent story of a male teacher dating a student and he was let off by the judges.

http://blogs.ajc.com/get-schooled-blog/2009/12/01/can-sex-between-teacher-and-student-ever-be-consensual/

So things are changing before you all start bashing on woman getting away with it lightly.
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-15 13:47:24  
The reason girls aren't getting off as easy anymore is because of homosexuality has blossomed over the years. The more homos out there, the more "victims" there are, but we all know 95% of kids that age would love to swap position with the "molested" any day.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 13:48:35  
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Wait...there's a recent story of a male teacher dating a student and he was let off by the judges.

http://blogs.ajc.com/get-schooled-blog/2009/12/01/can-sex-between-teacher-and-student-ever-be-consensual/

So things are changing before you all start bashing on woman getting away with it lightly.
Doesn't count. She was 17 and the age of consent there is 16. He wasn't let off. He didn't do anything illegal.
 Bahamut.Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-12-15 13:48:56  
Whats homosexuality got to do with this? Youve lost me.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-15 13:49:15  
Aly, this could be "legal". In a lot of American states the age of sexual consent is 16 year and older.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-12-15 13:51:35  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:

Doesn't count. She was 17 and the age of consent there is 16. He wasn't let off. He didn't do anything illegal.

Depends on the state but to others felt it was illegal because he was 36 yrs old and a teacher. It was turned over by the judges, so he was let off with it.

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 13:51:47  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Aly, this could be "legal". In a lot of American states the age of sexual consent is 16 year and older.
It is legal. The article actually clearly states that it is legal and that he couldn't do anything about it though the judge clearly stated his disapproval. If it had been illegal you know he would've been slammed hard
By semimmortal 2009-12-15 13:52:33  
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:

The way I understood that story, it seems her relationship with the teacher is one of those ideally pure romantic relationship (IE. the way love was first thought out of). So basically she defended the teacher even if it got her into trouble.

As for young boys, I didn't do any research, but basing it from my childhood, I'd lie if I was caught into any sticky situation, even if I did score lol.

Yeah, I'm that low.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-15 13:53:16  
Bahamut.Branwen said:
Whats homosexuality got to do with this? Youve lost me.

Male population is slowly becoming gay thus less heterosexual left for women, which is why they turn towards small boys.

Just translated his post for you.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-15 13:54:17  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
It is legal. The article actually clearly states that it is legal and that he couldn't do anything about it though the judge clearly stated his disapproval. If it had been illegal you know he would've been slammed hard

Of course this doesn't take away the fact he was a teacher and she a student. He most likely got fired. Didn't read the whole article.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-15 13:55:57  
This wonderful world we live in...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 13:56:05  
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Wait...there's a recent story of a male teacher dating a student and he was let off by the judges. http://blogs.ajc.com/get-schooled-blog/2009/12/01/can-sex-between-teacher-and-student-ever-be-consensual/ So things are changing before you all start bashing on woman getting away with it lightly.
Depends on the state but to others felt it was illegal because he was 36 yrs old and a teacher. It was turned over by the judges, so he was let off with it.
It doesn't matter what anyone feels is illegal the laws are what determine is illegal...well and sometimes the US supreme court but they've already ruled on teacher and student stuff though most schools that would get you fired regardless of age. And really his age shouldn't matter past say something close to enough to be kinda in her peer group. And the vast majority of the world it would be legal including most of the US.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 13:57:07  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Of course this doesn't take away the fact he was a teacher and she a student. He most likely got fired. Didn't read the whole article.
Yeah it doesn't say if he did but that is generally policy in most schools
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-15 14:40:09  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Recently there was a teacher in my old high school who was arrested for improper relations with a student. He's already lost his job and they didn't even take the case to court yet, so I can assume that teacher there probably got fired as well.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-12-15 15:14:13  
Look, i know it's not the accepted thing to say, but when i was 12, it would have been damn near impossible for me to be violated by a female.
 Gilgamesh.Areaden
user: Areaden
By Gilgamesh.Areaden 2009-12-15 15:44:16  
This is one of those BS things. First off i hate double standards. To say that a 12 year old boy(s) can be charged as an adult with murder but then if they make an adult disission like sex with someone then its the other partys fault is just bs. Im not saying sex with someone that young is ok, but i would like some consistancey with my law. If 10 is old enough to get charged with murder which is no doubt the worst crime you can commit then if a 10 year old has sex shouldnt they also be charged with a crime of some sort? You can not hold sex and murder on the same plain its just not right in ANYWAY.

This post is about a 11 yo who kills his step mom who is with child. He is younger than the "victims" in that case and has done something far worse to her then was done to them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498165,00.html

My point is, if you can say a 12 yo is able to commit murder then you are also saying that a 12 yo can understand and have sex with knowing if it right or wrong.
 Bahamut.Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-12-15 16:30:32  
The problem with that arguement is that not all 12 year old boys are capable of murder. However all are susceptable to having their childhood taken away early by a mature woman on the look out for sex. Im aware that children are becoming sexually active at a younger age now, but that doesnt mean theyre fair game for adults.
If this was a man sleeping with a 12 year old girl its paedophilia. It shouldnt be any different because the older person is a female.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-12-15 16:50:09  
I think, physically, a female can be forced against her will to have sex.
But for a man, he has to be aroused. So, it can't be technically "forced" against his will, since there was some pleasure in it. That's why, its "lol" when a female molests a man or boy.
サーバ: Remora
user: iLLogiX
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2009-12-15 16:51:50  
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
I think, physically, a female can be forced against her will to have sex.
But for a man, he has to be aroused. So, it can't be technically "forced" against his will, since there was some pleasure in it. That's why, its "lol" when a female molests a man or boy.

not really, im sure a grown woman can pin a kid down. and you can "force" a guy to get aroused, especially if they're too young to even know what sex is all about and dont even know what they want
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-15 16:53:56  
God, when will people realize, a man can in fact be raped? If a woman touches the penis the right way, or other points, the *** goes flaccid. Put enough pressure on him and he bursts.

double standards. srs bsns.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 16:54:05  
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
I think, physically, a female can be forced against her will to have sex. But for a man, he has to be aroused. So, it can't be technically "forced" against his will, since there was some pleasure in it. That's why, its "lol" when a female molests a man or boy.
Yeah but really it is easy to be aroused even if you don't want it.

Also I know of a story of a guy who after too much drinking couldn't get aroused but the women he promised a good time weren't gunna have that so they shoved a pencil down his slit and rode him all night. He definitely didn't want that and wasn't aroused.

Oh yeah and there are studies and surveys showing that alot of women indeed do get aroused even if they really really didn't want it and indeed sometimes hate themselves for it. It's a naturally bodily function it happens.
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2009-12-15 16:55:43  
/cheers for a world where the age of the body and the age of the mind/spirit are almost always skewed/different!! ; ;

When i was in elementary school there was this one kid, "Motahar", we all where like 10 years old but he was muscled from head to toe, adept at all sports, could flip/kick like a damn ninja and had the attitude/presence of an adult. Teachers treated him older, girls reacted to him like he was a man, even though the rest of us where very much kids.

And me, I am very much the opposite end of the coin. Even though I can speak powerfully and think deeply, in my heart of hearts I am still a child lol even though I inhabit the body of a 28 year old man now.

So because there is no real way to measure a persons "maturity" the law relies on physical age. Also relies on the assumption that males are strong therefore they "Score" and females are weak therefore are "Raped".

But it's quite obvious those assumptions are being blurred if not thrown right out the window. Soon enough it will get so bad on both sides the gender assumptions will end and it will just be, "we are all human, we all hunger, learn, *** up and grow."

Meow!
First Page 2 3 4 5