Mog House: DONE!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Mog House: DONE!
Mog House: DONE!
 Phoenix.Xilfarth
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Xilfarth
By Phoenix.Xilfarth 2010-01-10 06:30:35  
Hey, all. Finally finished my mog with the exception of all the statues. That'll take some time. Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fhFDFxcEjE

If you want to see what it looked like before, check this one out. I think I give a better view of most of the furniture in this one but didn't want to make the second one too long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uw4WLAPVeo

A friend of mine actually hosted a few mogs on his blog. He's looking for more mogs to host so if you have a chance, hit him up.
http://slickdarula.livejournal.com/

Wow thanks for the hits, guys and gals! I expected ppl to like it a lot but I'm kinda surprised by how many so fast! I feel compelled to give credit to all those who visited with me and let me visit with them so that I could get ideas on how to improve my mog. Here's the list and I hope I'm not leaving anyone out. If I am, please charge it to my memory and not my heart. I'm getting old. (>.>)b

Aerithia, Algeanon, Amalga, Avisinian, Baha, Baelwulf, Bamimapa, Blasphemy, Bohgo, Chania, Danicah, Evlkairi, Gally, Grawl, Helm, Ichiigo, Istabpeople, Keely, Lydiaelise, Maxbebop, Missnasty, Mrrill, Noh, Nupinu, Raltaar, Ryxee, Slickdarula, Shogunassassin, Soulas, Sueno, Treize, Vesna, Vicellous, and Zmark
[+]
 Phoenix.Zeotah
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-01-18 14:41:59  
Wow....

Great stuff.
 Phoenix.Xilfarth
By Phoenix.Xilfarth 2010-01-19 01:52:48  
Thank you very much.
 Hades.Kylos
サーバ: Hades
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-01-19 02:18:54  
holy ***, thats one sweet looking MH, i thought mine was alright, but makes mine look like a 2 star hotel next door to a 5 star, great job
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-01-19 03:02:20  
Awesome, very nice-looking and well arranged. (Of course I still like mine better, but that's just because I'm a turdling. :p) Mannequins creep me out, wooden people sitting in your mog in your clothes all day just staring at you.... /shudder! I'm totally jealous of your piano doohicky though, and I must ask, what's the vase of purple flowers on the table? I have the ru'lude orchids, that's not the vase I mean. But I don't have the purple one on the table, it's very pretty and I would /steal it. Anyways. Lovely!
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-19 03:15:02  
Odin.Liela said:
Awesome, very nice-looking and well arranged. (Of course I still like mine better, but that's just because I'm a turdling. :p) Mannequins creep me out, wooden people sitting in your mog in your clothes all day just staring at you.... /shudder! I'm totally jealous of your piano doohicky though, and I must ask, what's the vase of purple flowers on the table? I have the ru'lude orchids, that's not the vase I mean. But I don't have the purple one on the table, it's very pretty and I would /steal it. Anyways. Lovely!
Which purple flowers? The ones in the normal pots? Those are, I believe, normal flowers. As in, plant Flower Seeds and tell your moogle to dry them out when they get to looking cool.
 Shiva.Easygermany
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Easygermany 2010-01-19 03:51:15  
Good Job.

very nice MH
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-01-19 05:52:19  
Very nice Mog House! Only one I know could rival it is from Tsaenia. But she doesn't play anymore. I praise you for your arrangement, color and items choice. Truly a piece of art! I wish my mog house was that good looking!
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-19 06:34:00  
Incredible.

I like how you matched the lights and accents of your furniture to the nation flags on the wall.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-01-19 06:54:47  
Very nice looking MH! I wish I could be bothered to decorate mine properly.
By bulmita 2010-01-19 07:10:37  
wow, your moghouse looks great! ^^
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-19 08:14:31  
Why does a taru need such a big bed?! Awesome moghouse :D
 Remora.Ninian
サーバ: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-01-19 11:34:15  
Wow... I've been working on making my moghouse look pretty.... but yours is quite impressive. Also you have some really neat rare items. D: Beautifully arranged with your flag-themes.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-01-19 12:06:32  
Siren.Enternius said:
Odin.Liela said:
Which purple flowers? The ones in the normal pots? Those are, I believe, normal flowers. As in, plant Flower Seeds and tell your moogle to dry them out when they get to looking cool.

Naw, the ones on the vases. If I remember right. But it was late last night when I watched the video. If those are just normal pots, then I can't do it. I use 10 brass pots to grow elemental ores. The pots didn't look normal, they were taller and slimmer, it seemed. But it was late, and I had just gotten home from an audition, and I might well have been mistaken. I'll have to watch the video again when I get home from school and see.
 Phoenix.Xilfarth
By Phoenix.Xilfarth 2010-01-19 22:18:33  
I'd like to thank you all for the kind words. If you're referring to the flowers that are on the dinning table and near the harpsichord, they're fruit seeds in porcelin pots that have been dried out. All of this attention is making me want to hasten to redecorate in other nations with other themes.
 Fenrir.Dramanue
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-01-19 22:39:48  
When I first saw the flowers in the pots, the first thought that crossed my mind was that they were Crystal Roses, but either way, your house still looks gorgeous.

I'm curious, though. What are those candelabras? They look very sharp. ^_^
 Phoenix.Xilfarth
By Phoenix.Xilfarth 2010-01-19 22:56:14  
Candelabrums and thank you very much for the compliment.
 Phoenix.Avelle
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-01-20 00:20:15  
Wow, that seriously looks amazing.