Divine Might For Alexander!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » Divine Might for Alexander!
Divine Might for Alexander!
By Beouvle 2010-01-13 20:34:06  
Was browsing the forum's and noticed that Asura had made a similar thread, so...

How many Alexandrians are interested in doing a DM run?

I've had a few people I know personally needing/wanting to do one, but if we can get some more support that would be great! Interested???
By Beouvle 2010-01-13 21:42:59  
Hmm... not many people from Alexander or not much interest, one of the two...
 Alexander.Neph
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Neph
By Alexander.Neph 2010-01-14 12:19:05  
('_') sup, Beo
('_')/ you can count on my thf or cor to help you out
('_') i'll ask around for ppl who need DM
(`_') i have my fingers in a lot of pies
 Alexander.Helder
user: helder
By Alexander.Helder 2010-01-14 12:31:00  
I already have this done and don't plan on getting rid of my bushi but I can help out If I'm allowed in the battlefield, if you post a time on here and I can make it I'll try my best.

I have a pretty good geared Sam and rdm but I don't remember much about the battle it all happened so fast. I think we did MT GK HM EV and then TT and we wiped on ELV but both 2 hours were used so It was cake once we got up.

I forgot who used which 2 hours at what time and if we did supertank or not. Erendar led it so might be a good idea to ask him. Also I just remembered my friend Socrates needs it and he has whm and rdm.
 Alexander.Nepharite
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-01-14 12:43:48  
Yeah post up a day/time you plan on doing it. I've been thinking of tossing my suppa for a busha lately, but still not sure on it. I could possibly find some people that need it as well.

Super tank strat with a good tank works well.
By Beouvle 2010-01-15 17:30:24  
Ok, I'll check in on here once I start getting some more people.

Right now I only know one person that needs it (besides me), but i'll definitely begin looking with earnest.

I'm not quite comfortable leading the charge in battle planning (read alot on the wiki though), but i'll try to lead the charge with gathering people.

Neph ~ Pies are good! ;P

Helder ~ I've seen some strats calling to leave TT for last, but it seems most called to kill him first! I guess that's mainly for fighting in the hallway, but it's a helluva lot safer to die there for sure!

Nepharite~ You know you don't need that suppa! *wink

I'll send /tells when I got time. :)
 Alexander.Helder
By Alexander.Helder 2010-01-15 21:53:26  
Beouvle said:
Ok, I'll check in on here once I start getting some more people.

Right now I only know one person that needs it (besides me), but i'll definitely begin looking with earnest.

I'm not quite comfortable leading the charge in battle planning (read alot on the wiki though), but i'll try to lead the charge with gathering people.

Neph ~ Pies are good! ;P

Helder ~ I've seen some strats calling to leave TT for last, but it seems most called to kill him first! I guess that's mainly for fighting in the hallway, but it's a helluva lot safer to die there for sure!

Nepharite~ You know you don't need that suppa! *wink

I'll send /tells when I got time. :)

TT is a mega joke, he doesn't leave the circle and isnt dangerous. But it can take a long time to kill because of AOE petrify thus making the kiters/super tank jobs way harder. The mithra's pets are such a *** try to 2 hr the mithra and kill asap before the pets are out pets make this AA hard, also bring poison pots for AOE sleep. The HM obviously goes boom so treat him as a dyna mob and have a flurry of WS at 50% and stuns if possible to wtfpwn him before he can do that. The EV you will probably wipe to, just ALOT of defence but if you get it to use benediction you wipe its a joke, our soul voiced DD's got up and WS with no fear and the thing dropped in 2seconds flat. the GK is dangerous but not AOE dangerous, it just does sam 2hr.

But yes you dont wanna fight in the circle, if anyone dies and cant be raised thats just a dumb reason to have the run fail.

I'd suggest using the supertank strat on wiki with that order but you should really talk with erendar the guy is made of pure win for this i dont think hes ever lost and ran a bunch of times. Try to get a REALLY good supertank if possible if you somehow know finaltatsuya or cox or damagedperson or berdysh be sure to ask them thier gear just DOES make the differnce.
 Alexander.Beouvle
user: Beouvle
By Alexander.Beouvle 2010-01-15 22:11:16  
That sounds pretty much like the "TT for last" strategy, and honestly is probably the safest. I'll see if Erendar is up for it. And I can't say that I know any of those people, but perhaps you do???

I'll probably be aiming to do this on a sunday night, sometime, perhaps next week (Jan 24) if I can get ppl together.

Alexander.Helder
By Alexander.Helder 2010-01-15 22:14:03  
Alexander.Beouvle said:
That sounds pretty much like the "TT for last" strategy, and honestly is probably the safest. I'll see if Erendar is up for it. And I can't say that I know any of those people, but perhaps you do???

I'll probably be aiming to do this on a sunday night, sometime, perhaps next week (Jan 24) if I can get ppl together.

I don't know any of them but finaltatsuya and cox are probably the best pld's on server. IDK if erendar would do it but im sure hed give you some really money in the bank advice.
 Alexander.Zayo
user: Zayo
By Alexander.Zayo 2010-01-18 20:55:26  
I'm on the maybe list. ^^
By Beouvle 2010-01-19 16:36:45  
Hey guys and gals, checking in here again..

This run will definitly happen. I've gotten a full alliance now, and just need to work on assigning roles/parties and making sure we got the necessary jobs. Also have the ark pentasphere. Just a reminder, if you need a NEW earring you'll have to revisit the Ro'Maeve fountain! (Read the wiki!).

The run will be on Jan. 24th, Sunday Night, 9EST. I'll have to /tell alot of people that now! :)

Anyway, if everyone shows up, it looks like we got enough peopole for a good "die in the hallway" strategy, will probably be kiting some of them up and down the hallway while we kill.

If your just now seeing this, or want to go, i'm expecting not everyone will make it, so let me know who you are (and jobs, please).

Big thanks to everyone who's helped so far!

Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-01-19 16:41:34  
tell everyone 8pm, that way everyone will be be ready by 1am to do this >.>;

also are you planning on using a kiting strat or super tank strat?
By Beouvle 2010-01-19 18:02:04  
Well, that's why i'm going with 9, cause I want to be there by 10! 1 hour should be plenty of time...

As far as strategy, i've got several people who are WHM only and a super PLD, so probably super tank. That should prove fun! Well, its easy for me to say that, I don't have to take the hits!
By Beouvle 2010-01-22 20:40:06  
Hey, checking in, sunday is coming up fast!

FYI, I found another person on the server, Zylan, who was shouting for DM as well, so Sunday is going to be a good day for everyone wanting DM.

Obviously we have too many people (around 31 ppl by my count and what Zylan had last i checked), and need to make multiple runs, so my run stays, and he is also making a run at 1PM CST. I know several people who've commited to both runs, I just hope we have enough to do both (some will NEED to do both), and 1PM CST and 9PM CST are a big time difference...

I haven't seen any more interest from alexander on this forum, though...

:(

Most of my invites were ppl through LS's connections and random /shouts...
 Alexander.Neph
By Alexander.Neph 2010-01-25 10:38:18  
Much |success| was had at both runs yesterday. Congratulations to those who got win and thanks to those who helped! |Good job!| (^_~)v
 Alexander.Beouvle
user: Beouvle
By Alexander.Beouvle 2010-01-26 18:15:12  
Like Neph said, much SUCCESS was had! Thanks to Neph and Nepharite for helping out, many people got some new earrings...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Varistor 2010-02-22 12:20:46  
grats everyone. btw... DUKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! wru!!!!!
i think you might be late for this party bro. they had it last month.
 Alexander.Foulspawn
user: Foulspawn
By Alexander.Foulspawn 2010-02-22 20:03:54  
I know we missed this one... Dukee lets team up and get people for Divine Might! I need a new earring...

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Foulspawn
By Alexander.Foulspawn 2010-02-23 14:05:30  
Sounds like a plan. What time/day were you thinking? I am in EST time zone. I have 2 jobs but I am off from my day job this Thur-Sun. I have 75 BLM NIN BST DRG. The 1st time I did this fight was with an alliance of 18 BLM and fight was over before you could blink. I can ask friends/LS if can help but we should probably figure out a time frame to meet up. I already have the items I need to re-do my earring.
 Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-02-24 09:09:22  
Pick a date/time, I'll help you guys on this if I'm not busy that day.
 Alexander.Neph
By Alexander.Neph 2010-02-24 10:42:38  
^ Same as Nepharite.
My mornings are usually taken up with ls events though.

Right, I have THF COR and DNC.
 Alexander.Foulspawn
By Alexander.Foulspawn 2010-02-25 19:54:57  
The plan is to try get people sometime tomorrow in morning/mid-day EST time. If you are in game and would like to join please send me a /tell.
 Alexander.Foulspawn
By Alexander.Foulspawn 2010-02-26 14:17:23  
OK change of plans! Gather time will be on Monday March 1st at 9 PM EST. Please reply here if you would like to join and what jobs you can bring. Right now we have about 7 Black Mages that can make it. If we can get enough BLM + SMN that would be great!

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Foulspawn
By Alexander.Foulspawn 2010-03-01 18:11:11  
Nice! I am at my evening job right now and will try to leave before 9PM EST but I might be on later than 9... Will try to post again on here with an update. Work > FF I still dont understand this concept but that is what people keep telling me.
 Alexander.Foulspawn
By Alexander.Foulspawn 2010-03-01 22:29:02  
Thanks to all that showed up to help and congrats to those that got their earring!