サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-01-29 18:32:51  
Midgardsormr.Sammitch said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Quote:
I have a life outside ff11
Why do people always use this? Why do they assume most that play FF don't have a life? Some don't yeah, but having a life outside of FF11 doesn't justify stupidity.
People seem to like making the excuse that doing more than one thing at a time in their life precludes them from having to do any of those things well.

It's almost as if they are complaining that they have a life outside ffxi isn't it?
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2010-01-29 18:44:13  
Bismarck.Nevill said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Quote:
I have a life outside ff11
Why do people always use this? Why do they assume most that play FF don't have a life? Some don't yeah, but having a life outside of FF11 doesn't justify stupidity.
People seem to like making the excuse that doing more than one thing at a time in their life precludes them from having to do any of those things well.
It's almost as if they are complaining that they have a life outside ffxi isn't it?
/sigh ... I have 6 kids, 3 mortgages, 5 jobs, 3 wives, 2 mistresses, AND an internet stalker that's blackmailing me...

but I still have a Hauby in my inventory because there is no goddamn way in hell that I am going to be seen wearing a Domaruuuuuuuuu at level 75.

Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-01-29 18:45:04  
That is wrong.... so wrong....
 Valefor.Fekye
サーバ: Valefor
user: fekye
By Valefor.Fekye 2010-01-30 11:44:03  
LOL
 Asura.Artemicion
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-30 11:46:03  
Guess what? It's possible to have a life outside the game and not fail at the game you play :D
 Bismarck.Stephano
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-01-30 13:58:11  
/sigh ... I have 6 kids, 3 mortgages, 5 jobs, 3 wives, 2 mistresses, AND an internet stalker that's blackmailing me...

but I still have a Hauby in my inventory because there is no goddamn way in hell that I am going to be seen wearing a Domaruuuuuuuuu at level 75.

Hot damn, I was gonna say I work 35-40 hours a week and still have 8~ hours a day aside from sleep to be a lazy bum at home.... but you just took the cake lol