users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Looking to build a network of crafters
Looking to build a network of crafters
 Fenrir.Shindo
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-01-30 19:29:15  
To anyone out there, I've been looking to build a reliable network of people with high level craft skills. Personally, I've put a lot of money and dedication into my moghouse and lately I've found myself wanting to get furniture crafted on a regular basis. I'm trying to get a Galley Kitchen made atm but for that you need Veterans in Smithing and Cooking, an Artisan in Woodworking, and at least 3 Synergists at 50.

I don't really think a linkshell will work assuming people would rather be on a social or endgame LS most of their time, but hey if there's a crafting Ls out there I'd love to be a part of it. Instead what I had in mind was just a little network of people on my friends list that I can get in touch with anytime and reciprocate when they need something from me.

So leave me a PM if you're interested and hey if you'd like a network of your own post in this thread with your crafts and that it's okay for people to PM you as well.

My crafts are as follows:
Alchemy 88 (Anima Synthesis, Trituration, Ilatrochemistry)
Goldsmithing 48
Leathercraft 35
Synergy 50 (Alchemist's Cuffs [Prevent Light-based explosions] Feed Fewell 1, Pressure Valve 4, Repair Furnace 5)
The rest are under 20 and not really worth mentioning although I have a mind to work on Smithing once I can get some money together.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-30 19:39:16  
You don't really need 3 lvl 50 synergist. Sure that will help but really I did the bodys at lvl 30 with a lvl 8ish helper lol. Took a few tries and had to actually force which element would leak so that it would leak into one I wanted lol. And yes it used up alot of light/dark fewell to do so.

Also fully lvl fewell feeding helped alot.

Still I'd love to join if I was on your server. There are enough recipes that require 2 or more crafts higher than journeyman
 Fenrir.Shindo
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-01-30 19:54:36  
I'm not entirely sure about the bodies, but the problem with Galley Kitchen is that it needs 4 elements at 70 and one at 50, plus it's a journeyman synth. Without someone repairing the furnace I can't conceive a way that you can reach the target and not have time run out. That's okay though cause my repair skill is fully leveled.
 Midgardsormr.Wolfen
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Wolfen
By Midgardsormr.Wolfen 2010-02-22 14:10:16  
I just made one of these recently with the help of 4 other synergists all @ 50 and let me tell you it's no easy task; the problem is with that much feeding unless you have someone working furnace fulltime you're going to have a lot of explosions and even one explosion ruins your chance to make this.

Could probably be done with 4 synergists, 3 is pushing it but who knows if you're really lucky; the problem is trying to feed that much (330 total not counting feeding one element reduces another you need) in a short amount before furnace runs out of HP with less people may take too long as with 5 we even came up short sometimes.

They all joked around calling this a relic furnishing, but they aren't too far off it was that hard XD

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Mrflawed
user: mrflawed
By Fenrir.Mrflawed 2010-04-17 03:34:08  
Well I would love to start out some synergy stuff. Although I have no clue how to lol

Woodworking 69
Leathercraft 49
Alchemy 59
Bonecraft 60
Everything else is 20s
And synergy is 0 cause I never read up on it
 Fenrir.Mrflawed
user: mrflawed
By Fenrir.Mrflawed 2010-04-17 03:35:53  
Ewwwwww necrobump I take it back