users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Mission/Plot LS
Mission/Plot LS
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2010-02-08 11:58:17  
Just wondering if there are any Plot/mission Shells looking for members . a RL friend was/is in one but there seems to be a small speed bump . The Leaders of his Current LS (Juggernauts) have been MIA for about 2 or more weeks , causing many members to leave . the 2 Sack holders have been running things as well as they can with who remains , but to say the least it hasnt been what it was . So i am taking it upon my self to help my Boy gain access to Sea and Sky .

Any info would help so much . he's startin to get discouraged a bit since this is the Second Plot/Mission LS he has joined that has gone Belly up . it may not be offical yet , but i am sure Juggernauts is goin the way of the Dodo . We checked the Linkshell Community and one of the leaders names is Solid Grey , usually indicating the Character either No longer exists at all or is no longer on the server , while the other Leader doesnt even show on the list . At the end of this MOnth he'll be on for 1 year , with nothing to show for it but a DRG75 , BLU58 , CoP 4-2 , ZM3 and San D Rank 6 .
 Phoenix.Wayako
user: Wayako
By Phoenix.Wayako 2010-02-08 14:11:49  
I admit I have not been on this shell lately but I am assuming its still alive and kicking...I would recommend the shell CrimsonTideBatalion. Its an event shell so it will likely have what you are looking for (I found I am not much for staticed events which was mainly why I don't go on CTB often).

I know Gregan was also tossing around the idea of making some kind of mission related shell- could prode them in game and inquire about that as well.
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2010-02-11 11:01:51  
thnx for the infoz . i'll look em up . i found another LS thats promising but questoinable . It's so frustrating trying to get thru CoP enough as it is with all the running and CS'ing and BCNMing . I just wish ppl were more willing to help , but considering most ppl that ask for the help want/need to be taken by the hand and brought thru it like a kid who's lost doesnt make it any easier for those who just need the heads for the Fights .
 Fairy.Blackmist
サーバ: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-02-11 11:09:13  
Yeah.. but that's ppl for you, most the time, they wont help unless they need it or want something in return, only reasion i ever got through 4-2 was cause i have the keys for the doors (Still do) my last run Group abandoned me bitching cause i was in the PA w/ my Social Ls helping with 4-2, and when my so called COP static Wiped lol to mobs, trying to farm the key (The one i allready had, and the key from the NM) i whent an changed to whm to raise them "HP'd an all /boo exp loss" :D and only got a nice lil *** fest xD

but yea, a year later managed to get some friends to go from 4-2 to 5-3 took allmost a day to get thru psxjora, or w/e w stupid ppl aggroing everything on the way down =D then got a nice lil group to go to 7-4 did the air ship fight like 6 times to get an full alliance through, 12 hours later, of running thru sky for the maps and Stuff, bang 8-4 done :D

so ya other then my pointless rant thats of no help :D normaly best to do this with friends, if i was on ya'll server i'd help i love doing Rank missions, 5-2 is allways fun, and i managed to solo most of the Basty missions, and windy @,@ was to low for sandy missions back in the day, anyway good luck :D