What's The DW % Increase On Fuchingiri?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » What's the DW % increase on Fuchingiri?
What's the DW % increase on Fuchingiri?
First Page 2 3
 Fairy.Shiyo
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-12 13:18:25  
What's the DW % increase on this new katana, Fuchinigiri? Does anyone know? Can anyone test?

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Fuchingiri
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-02-12 13:26:48  
we got one to drop the other day after zerging a KV, we just saw it up randomly and zerged it too since we still had 2hr's up lol double scorp zergs, yeah!

everyone in our ally thought it was crap, so i think it was passed and hit the floor. didnt know it had a dual wield enhancement as a hidden effect, though it probably still wouldnt make it better than some of your other options. But I dont really know a lot about NIN so probably not the best to ask.
 Fairy.Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-12 15:36:51  
If it has a decent amount(~5%) of DW enhancing on it, it'd be better than perdu blade for offhand. I hope not though, it's a new NM and they have terrible drop rates ; ;
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-12 15:40:37  
lolNIN :P
 Fairy.Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-12 15:52:55  
My NIN sucks now I redid my moogle helm for sch!
 Ragnarok.Inga
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inga
By Ragnarok.Inga 2010-02-12 16:05:42  

better then the moogle hat and easier to get.
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-12 16:08:07  
If that thing had 5% DW, it would be better to mainhand it and still keep perdu as offhand tbh rather than replacing perdu w/ it.
 Ragnarok.Inga
By Ragnarok.Inga 2010-02-12 16:22:38  
I'd off hand it, you would be losing 6% crit rate on your WS if you remove Senjuinrikio and you would maintain the same base damage with a lower delay then the Fuchingiri
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-12 16:26:00  
Nin is like mnk and thf in being a DoT job rather than a WS job. Losing from the ws portion of your damage isn't rly going to outweigh what perdu adds, not to mention you get acc as well, which increases WS frequency.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-02-12 16:29:13  
Not to be the devil's advocate, but I'm willing to bet it's no more than 3%. Meaning...its delay single would still be over 200, not counting the actual other DW traits. Perdu has a delay of 190 and adds ATT/ACC. WITHOUT the TP gimp of extra DW.

If you do not have Perdu, I'd be all for it. But...Vegetto is correct. :/ If ya have a Perdu, this is a toy for sport, if you're counterbalancing Innin/Yonin, or a time you can't afford to pull hate.
 Fairy.Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-12 16:30:27  
Ragnarok.Inga said:

better then the moogle hat and easier to get.

What is that helm? And my moogle helm was haste 3% attk 5 acc 10

Also, you're right, it has higher DPS than Senju, I would MH that and offhand perdu ^_^
 Ragnarok.Inga
By Ragnarok.Inga 2010-02-12 16:41:45  
Gnadbhod's Helm
very easy to get, majority of the NMs can be trio'd and the minimum for the NMs that can't be trio'd you can do them with is 6, can earn yourself some Gil while you do it as well if you bring yourself a TH4 THF and have some luck.

the triggers they drop are 100% and they're 8 NMs you need to kill to get the trigger to enter the BCNM, only need 1 trigger and I suggest you take 18 with you to do the fight, one PLD/NIN to kite the NM, 4-5 black mages, 4 - 5 DD to kill the adds which are pathetically weak and then healing support/bards where you need it.
 Fairy.Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-12 16:43:05  
Oh, no my moogle helm wasn't for WS, it was for TP(and I WSed in it too since 10 acc/5 attk). 3% haste 10 acc 5 attk(better than turban or usukane for tping).
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-02-12 16:43:22  
Where's the proof that it does have a hidden effect of that? There's nothing on the wiki discussion page and the history shows some guy adding it with no explanation or anything in the notes.

Am I missing something?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-12 16:45:13  
Assuming you have 30% DW job trait and you are using suppa and ninja af body if this was 5% with 0 haste 0 sTP assuming 100% acc:

Senj/perdu would average 2.14 tp/sec

Senj/Fuch would average 2.14 tp/sec. In fact it they will attack at the same speed and get same tp per hit. The delay difference is like 2.7 lol.

Fuch/perdu would average 2.58 tp/sec.
 Fairy.Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-12 16:48:19  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Where's the proof that it does have a hidden effect of that? There's nothing on the wiki discussion page and the history shows some guy adding it with no explanation or anything in the notes.

Am I missing something?

I want proof, I also want to know the %.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-02-12 16:48:36  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Am I missing something?

I was thinking the same thing, and my BG account got deleted so I couldn't check there because I was too lazy to make a new account to search >_>
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-02-12 16:50:42  
It's not on the first page of BG at any rate.
 Asura.Charzue
サーバ: Asura
user: CalmCCF
By Asura.Charzue 2010-02-12 17:29:36  
damn that katana is sexy, gonna snag one for my nin!
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-02-12 17:39:53  
got another one today... again, it hit the floor lol

We find it rather amusing to kill both scorps at the same time, exp chain ftw! lulz

Fairy.Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-12 22:41:45  
My question still hasn't been answered ; ;

Someone go test please!
 Ragnarok.Inga
By Ragnarok.Inga 2010-02-12 22:59:50  
0/2 on the NM :/
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-02-12 23:18:07  
This is crap even if it had -5% because the job of nin EVEN WHEN DDing imo was to pull hate. -5 enmity would defeat the purpose no? Sen/perdu still the best combo imo. You will say "What if your a innin nin and you just want to DD and not pull hate off the plds" Cool, because you wouldn't pull hate off a good pld right? At least I'd hope so lol. anyways I don't play anymore, quit a little over a week ago so I cant fully comment or speculate but I'm with Raen: "proof?"

and even then, the hidden effects on Perdu are nice no? better for tping anyways and shouldn't everyone be working on captain assault rank so getting a perdu would imo be easier then camping nms ><

just my 2 cents :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-02-12 23:25:21  
@ shiyo about tping in moogle head with only 3% haste.

A good ninja strives for 20% haste.

Byakko's haidates
fuma sune-ate
dusk gloves
walmart turban
swift belt

a really good ninja gets

21% haste at night time ^^

anyways if you need acc and attack when tping get nin relic body and tp in that (only if you have a suppa) don't listen to those AF tpers unless that AF is plus one and your at acc cap. anyways heres the breakdown

haste (get 20% at least!), acc (90 acc cap plz), attack (if you got the room do it), crit hit%, during tping in that order

crit hit, acc, str, dex, attack, for ws in that order.

that WOTG helm listed above is AWESOME for ws for nin because you wouldn't full time it so that slow% would never affect you really.
[+]
 Fairy.Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-12 23:39:32  
Haste isn't always better, 10 acc alone is a bigger DPS increase than 2% haste for ninja. -5 enmity won't stop you from pulling hate, or effect anything at all when DDing really, it's minimal.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-02-12 23:41:00  
Haste wins because a ninja does more then swing katanas desperatly trying to break 1k with jin. I know. My nin was my <3.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-12 23:53:53  
Don't argue with Shiyo!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-02-13 00:02:43  
lol this guy again lol.
 Fairy.Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-13 00:07:30  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Haste wins because a ninja does more then swing katanas desperatly trying to break 1k with jin. I know. My nin was my <3.

Ninja was my main before SCH, but I quit it for reasons I don't want to say, I don't care though I have a TON more fun on sch.

The only thing you'd use haste for besides meleeing is casting, and you just macro in turban for casting utsu O_o
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-13 00:08:22  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
lol this guy again lol.

Because it's futile lol
First Page 2 3