Whats The Best Food For Nin/dnc Eva Tank?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » whats the best food for nin/dnc eva tank?
whats the best food for nin/dnc eva tank?
 Phoenix.Destrac
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Destrac
By Phoenix.Destrac 2010-03-21 16:59:33  
Diabolos.Ghlin said:
oh. who does nin/dnc?

also for nin/drk, i suggest reading this link: http://kanican.livejournal.com/1929.html

I do NIN/dnc, a lot. Any NIN who doesn't utilize the evasion possibilities is missing out. Evasion is better than -PDT if you have enough of it(which means you need to be good enough, don't expect to evade well with a couple equipment here and there), and the mob has no ridiculous accuracy (most mobs save a few HNMs don't have ridiculous accuracy).

Granted its most useful in low-man/solo situations with no hyper mobs, even some HNMs like Proto-Omega and ZNMs can miss about 60% of the time.

One of my favorite activities in game is soloing NMs with NIN/dnc.
[+]
 Diabolos.Ghlin
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2010-03-21 17:08:16  
i'm not anti-evasion at all. in fact, i tank limbus now and then on nin and i use an evasive 'mix' build of eva/acc. i tanked nin in exp parties (pre yonin even) w/ evasion (if it was good for the situation).

but i'm just saying PDT has its place. idk about on nin/dnc though. i have no plan on doing it to find out either. no desire to level dnc.

if i were going to solo an NM as NIN, but i *needed* /dnc, i'd just dual box my brother's cor and go nin/war or nin/thf. i realize this is something that i have at my disposal that others don't have, etc. so that doesn't make /dnc useless for nin in general. just useless to me.
 Fairy.Shiyo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-03-21 17:15:54  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
As Shiyo has told me before, I'm a fail NIN, but I don't see how you can keep shadows up consistently while solo on stuff that attacks fairly fast/accurately with DA
I don't know, I can keep shadows up vs TAing VT thief goblins @_@

Hojo/blind/para help a TON
Try that against something that actually hits fast and accurately
Like the tree NM for the WOTG mission?
 Ragnarok.Inga
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inga
By Ragnarok.Inga 2010-03-21 18:07:26  
for soloing you'll want two sets.

This is what I use on my debuffs I rarely see resists, the only time I see resist is on Khimaira and Cerberus, and even then I'm switching to Terra's and Pluto's for Hojo and Kurayami, I see about a 60% resist rate, so I don't really depend on them but I can land them which is good for when holding either of the two NMs as Slow makes a huge difference.

and this is what I use when needing evasion, for things when straight tanking King Vinegarroon, Holding Voluptuous Vivian through breaths, or just fighting Charybdis, Roc, Simurge solo.

I know Usukane Gote are not something you can just 'pick up' so an alternate that I can think of is Rasetsu Tekko
[+]
 Diabolos.Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2010-03-21 18:14:42  
not iota>sniper's?

Ragnarok.Inga
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inga
By Ragnarok.Inga 2010-03-21 19:05:02  
I'm not a fan of the ring on NIN, I always find snipers to be better for majority of situations, I don't know the formulas that well, I'm told Iota > Sniper's for 2h weapons but not entire sure about single handed, I do use Iota tho on my SAM.
 Diabolos.Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2010-03-22 01:22:04  
well it's .5 less accuracy, but you gain on ddex (blah blah blah), but i was thinking more for the agi and vit + 3 honestly.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-22 02:46:35  
Fairy.Shiyo said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
As Shiyo has told me before, I'm a fail NIN, but I don't see how you can keep shadows up consistently while solo on stuff that attacks fairly fast/accurately with DA
I don't know, I can keep shadows up vs TAing VT thief goblins @_@ Hojo/blind/para help a TON
Try that against something that actually hits fast and accurately
Like the tree NM for the WOTG mission?
More like simurgh or chary or alot of higher lvl nms
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [56 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Abriel
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Abriel
By Leviathan.Abriel 2010-05-16 17:38:20  
I small phail...
 Quetzalcoatl.Kris
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: kris
By Quetzalcoatl.Kris 2010-05-18 05:23:12  
Mamushito's are your friend! i always use them when soloing something tough.