Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista related)
Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista related)
First Page 2 3 4
 Fenrir.Riousan
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 04:31:53  
Note: If you don't care about ballista or the issues with ballista players monopolizing game play, then this thread isn't for you!

For some time now, ballista activity comes and goes. I'm not in it for FFXI ativity anymore since the only thing I enjoy doing occasionly is ballista. However, what catches my eye the most are these "little" Ls groups that form together an agreement between Jp & NA so that other players that are unrelated to friends or these "groups" can't participate in having fun earning titles, cheverons, or knocking down a player that is invincible to take down due to cure bombs or provoke spams.

The Linkshells that I am refering to are Liquidsword (AKA Fabulous) and Ganballistar (JP) from siren. I don't know what happened to Mastersofballista ls on Fenrir but they disapeared ever since they "disapeared" after these new groups.

They always come with garunteed healers on both opposite sides of the team so that outside players can never take down the main person (with those ls groups) that monopolizes the same thing over and over. These groups that attends ballista round the clock for 60 and uncaps in all zones never misses it (at least one of them are likely to cover each other atempting to fill in the matches from those linkshells) so the constant sequence never ends.

As noted in this youtube reference:

There are people that use cheats, ruin the fair play for others, and a mockery in enjoying ballista as a whole. I know for a fact they are cheating because there is a small rumor provided by Mankey of fenrir (familiar in ballista's history) they are using "boosting" tactic.

"Boosting" tactic means for someone that is a friend or from a group that can be on both opposite sides of the team but is actually helping his/hers friend making the game unfair instead of helping his/hers team. This term is similiar such as modern warefare 2.

What comes to mind is their gear. . . A mule (lv 75 blank user) that carries all spike gear, sun rings, and all AF covered with life belt doing dmg over 600-900 on his samurai/Warrior/Dark-knight job in a 60 cap fight. I'm bothered the fact that my belief and experiance with dmg base and stat weapon skill based opened my eyes that something is not what it seems.

Another thing that bothers me is that these players that call themselves "veterans" have the nerve and the auducity to assume they're professional gamers. I say this because they use extra accounts from their friends or have their Ls members or friends to spectate others that are not registered in ballista. The evidence is all there for you to see as well with the gawking "we have a hit for 1mil" comment from Tokyo of Liquidsword member.

This is not fair play. I want players and Square enix to be concerned that if RMT can be of an nuisance then so can these type of players. I want ballista to be an all fair experiance for all without people having to cheat or "boost" themselves to getting something tenaciously just so they can impress others of their numerous ammounts of achievements constantly being obtained.

I will continue to record their activity and upload their behavior in ballista of what they're doing. I have warned them from time to time that I will watching their every move taking the advantage and fun of ballista.

Please write to square enix to stop activities such as: Spectators, monopolizing, and unfair game play advantage.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
サーバ: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 11:18:15  
I thought you quit. :/

Edit: your grammar gives me a headache.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-03-12 11:22:08  
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 11:23:34  
Siren.Kuz said:
lulz

Edit: ever consider that it might just be you people *** with? I mean you do act like a dumb *** 24/7 and most people I've seen interact with you all seem to hate you.
[+]
 Garuda.Aurilius
サーバ: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2010-03-12 12:16:11  
Just go play WoW. You'll see what true gangbang ganking is like.

Nothing like having entire guilds gunning just for you in battlegrounds.

This is some gay crybaby ***. You should be ashamed.
[+]
 Fenrir.Shambo
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-12 12:20:45  
DUDE THOSE GUYS KICKED MY *** SO HARD!!!!!! They go sam/rng and camo /sprint penta OWNED!!!!! THE WHOLE TEAM MAN!!! THE WHOLE TEAM!!! THEY ROCK!!!!

They're like Locust.

01/05/2010
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-03-12 12:33:05  
Quote:
"Boosting" tactic means for someone that is a friend or from a group that can be on both opposite sides of the team but is actually helping his/hers friend making the game unfair instead of helping his/hers team.

Spy seems to come to mind, idk why :(
[+]
 Fenrir.Shambo
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-12 12:55:53  
btw you have to be on the windy team all the people who are good are on windy
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-03-12 12:58:28  
The only way it's going to be 'fair play' for you is if you win.
Until then all we're going to see is more crying and bitching about how these supposed cheaters are just more skilled than you.
[+]
 Siren.Evilunknown
user: EvilLarrE
By Siren.Evilunknown 2010-03-12 13:58:41  
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-12 14:12:37  
ITT: Feiwong

[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 14:12:52  
Fenrir.Shambo said:
DUDE THOSE GUYS KICKED MY *** SO HARD!!!!!! They go sam/rng and camo /sprint penta OWNED!!!!! THE WHOLE TEAM MAN!!! THE WHOLE TEAM!!! THEY ROCK!!!!

They're like Locust.

01/05/2010
I lol'd
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 14:46:52  
Fenrir.Shambo said:
DUDE THOSE GUYS KICKED MY *** SO HARD!!!!!! They go sam/rng and camo /sprint penta OWNED!!!!! THE WHOLE TEAM MAN!!! THE WHOLE TEAM!!! THEY ROCK!!!! They're like Locust. 01/05/2010

I do the same thing when I need to take out their main player that is not dying throughout the whole game. What's ironic is that whenever I'm by my team they stay back a lot versus the opposite team zooms in on us as soon as one player comes out to scout us (not a pld but a sam, drk, or blu in60 cap).

But when you notice that blue dot constantly following you on your lower left side corner of your screen, you'll notice that's not a registered ballista player, and a quick /sea all of the zone can help you identify who's following you with /check functions. You will then know if that person of the blue dot is onto you or not, and they do this in every zone.

A few months back, some GMs were taking spectating serious because it is prevention of game play and causes game play disruption violation. However, with Liquidsword Ls they seem to be dodging GM bullets when it comes to something like that.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-03-12 14:51:33  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
However, with Liquidsword Ls they seem to be dodging GM bullets when it comes to something like that.

I blame the Matrix
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 14:55:54  
Asura.Israfel said:
The only way it's going to be 'fair play' for you is if you win. Until then all we're going to see is more crying and bitching about how these supposed cheaters are just more skilled than you.

I don't approve of this comment. Using 5 people against 1 person that is on the opposite side of the team not being assisted (even though I'm besides my team nearly all the time) is an exageration to you even mentioning about "skill". I don't get cure spams as they do because of the teams that join are their linkshells, thus one of many ways the manipulate the game. Even Tokyo, as noted in the video, left because he was on my team followed by a comment:

"we have a hit for your head of 1mil"

Until this is settled, I will voice this online, on the forums, and to all those that will hear it until their ears bleeds. I want my fair kills, I want my fair titles, and I want a fair system that doesn't protect those "groups" that never loses, constantly getting titles, and cheat the cycle of daily ballista.

With the acception of coming as Sam/war, I cannot break damage on his sam/war making 600-800dmg plus. Perhaps I can entertain you a screen shot what he wears in ballista causing that particular "boost" damage.
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 15:03:25  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Asura.Israfel said:
The only way it's going to be 'fair play' for you is if you win. Until then all we're going to see is more crying and bitching about how these supposed cheaters are just more skilled than you.

I don't approve of this comment. Using 5 people against 1 person that is on the opposite side of the team not being assisted (even though I'm besides my team nearly all the time) is an exageration to you even mentioning about "skill". I don't get cure spams as they do because of the teams that join are their linkshells, thus one of many ways the manipulate the game. Even Tokyo, as noted in the video, left because he was on my team followed by a comment:

Until this is settled, I will voice this online, on the forums, and to all those that will hear it until their ears bleeds. I want my fair kills, I want my fair titles, and I want a fair system that doesn't protect those "groups" that never loses, constantly getting titles, and cheat the cycle of daily ballista.

With the acception of coming as Sam/war, I cannot break damage on his sam/war making 600-800dmg plus. Perhaps I can entertain you a screen shot what he wears in ballista causing that particular "boost" damage.
Like people have said many times before, you're an ***, every one hates you, no one is gonna save your gimp ***. Go play WoW.
[+]
 Siren.Murdock
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2010-03-12 15:04:41  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
ITT: Feiwong

this 1000x this
[+]
 Fenrir.Retin
user: Jeniffer
By Fenrir.Retin 2010-03-12 15:11:07  
I just made a huge *** Q in notebook, took me like a *** hour, but FFXIAH won't allow me to copy paste it into this reply box, god damn lol
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-12 15:11:32  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Asura.Israfel said:

Let's be honest, anybody who knows anything about you would happily kill you or get you killed for free. On top of that, you're a terrible player so it's not like it would be much of a challenge.

[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 15:11:42  
Just because I don't follow your "oh you don't listen to me, obey me, act like this" bull ***nazi controling ways doesn't meant "everyone" hates me. Ls leaders like you sickens me. You take the lives of others that are loyal to end game and then twist the point system so that you and your "buddy", fake wife, or whatever bull ***you make online. Correct me if I'm wrong but people will hate you more than me for accepting people in your ls that have stolen gil in the past and selling it off RMT websites.

Example
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 15:13:14  
You have terrible game play with you and your Liquidsword members that you need a group to constantly covers the game ballista 24/7. That's not skill at all.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-12 15:14:54  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Just because I don't follow your "oh you don't listen to me, obey me, act like this" bull ***nazi controling ways doesn't meant "everyone" hates me. Ls leaders like you sickening me. You take the lives of others that are loyal to end game and then twist the point system so that your "buddy", fake wife, or whatever bull ***you make online. Correct me if I'm wrong but people will hate you more than me for accepting people in your ls that have stolen gil in the past and selling it off RMT websites.

Example
lolwut? Futchy hasn't posted in this thread. If you're responding to a Fenririte with this post... I don't lead a shell, Retin's not like that, ijdk about Shambo.

[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 15:16:35  
You have been reported. This is a petition warning thread about ballista groups camping the game play. Anything not related to ballista will be reported. Take your "everyone hates you" comments elsewhere.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-03-12 15:18:13  
people play ballista? lol
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-12 15:18:29  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
You have been reported. This is a petition warning thread about ballista groups camping the game play. Anything not related to ballista will be reported. Take your "everyone hates you" comments elsewhere.
Anything along this line coming from you is highly suspect due to 1) it being from you and 2) complete lack of any actual evidence.

[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 15:21:53  
Awesome. Reported for spam now...

My videos are my evidence, you *** ***sucker.
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 15:22:51  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
You're a dumb *** and this thread belongs in flame core as it has no real relevance. Can some one move it please?
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 15:26:13  
"No body likes me
Everybody hates me
I'm going to eat some worms
big fat juicy ones
little tiny skinny ones
Oh I'm going to eat some worms"

The whole point of your thread ^
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 15:29:24  
Take off the handicaped mittens please... Cheating is cheating. Everyone knows your Ls "boosts" to cheat in ballista.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-12 15:33:59  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Awesome. Reported for spam now...

My videos are my evidence, you *** ***sucker.
That video is evidence of nothing except your idiocy in doing 60 cap in level 75 gear. I'm going to keep posting here until you take the hint and

[+]
First Page 2 3 4