Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista related)
Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista related)
 Fenrir.Eneas
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-06-25 22:34:12  
i think he is doing a sociology project and we are his guinea pigs lmao.
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-25 22:43:45  
Nah, just an fking moron that needs to disappear already... Or die in a fire... I'm leaning more to the second idea.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-06-25 23:57:42  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
They still haven't provided screens shots of their 60 cap gear making that insane 1k damage. I really would love to have them back up their claim of their veteran skill, so I can at least make a formal apology and back off.

Maybe they just don't care?
The man is onto them! You were right all along!
/tinfoil hat

Buddy, you're still on FFXI cheating/hacking ballista. I finished it and left it for a good long time. There is nothing left in this spiral unfinished game. Square is trying to have players be entrapped in their efforts to keep you in the game addicted.

Out of all the bull ***you put me and others in monopolizing ballista, you've still given no screen shots or details prior to the game mechanism doing the following:

*60 cap creating over 1k damage
*Constant weapon skill from behind enemy while running
*Provoke disabling commands (when enemy is facing the provoker entire time)
*Constant title camping cheverons or boosting others
* Glitches. (You used a ballista glitch to warp people using retrace on me with Ryolen as blm in 60 cap) in alliance, which I had not known this glitch was found during ballista since it is only used in party and not in alliance normally.

Oh and why is your Ls still doing end game when they have all what they need both new and old members? It's clear you're RMT farming. You're a professional liar and a sell out to FF series.

Um.. first of all I won't touch Ballista with a 25 foot pole. *** that ***, nor am I or ever been with Liquidswords. Also if you even knew I've barely been on FFXI at all these past days, I've been doing some good ol' fashioned P.T. (Physical training you numb nuts, not exping ) Also you got the wrong guy once again I personally think ballista is an outdated broken system. If I want PVP I'll do FPS or how about a real sparring session?

Man Id love to have more time in game but honestly the only purpose it serves me is to *** around on off days or chat.

Don't defend people that cannot even vouch for their own "skill". You're the type of man *** than defends anyone for a pussy/*** (or other). If you're not in their Ls, then don't defend them. Don't like people hearing me shout? Put on the damn blacklist feature or shut the damn filter shouts out otherwise you will be categorized as a god damn newbie.

Post pictures and prove me wrong. Prove my accusations of their Ls not hacking ballista damages/glitches in 60 cap. If you can't or THEIR Ls can't even post this, then step the *** down and put your penis envy in your pocket. I'm so god damn glad I don't play FFXI anymore to have to deal with high anarchy conservative players such as yourself that cannot even explain something so simple of the game.

You hack.
You RMT on EGS.
You recruit people to complete their end game material to be sold on rmt websites.

Hey you *** I'm defending myself because your comments seem directed at me with your shitty grammar and way of wording things with the word "you". Whether your talking to a mass of people or myself is not clear. There for such statements are idiotic at best and not to mention extremely late in the time span it takes to notice them.

" You're the type of man *** than defends anyone for a pussy/*** (or other)"
Defend the weak nasty horrible volcanic ***. Pussies and *** need some kinda defense from the *** that intend to get ***over everything.

Also um... "high anarchy conservative players" How do you come up with this crap? Looking at a thesaurus for roughly two weeks? (13 days as a reply to my post O.o)

Penis Envy...

" put your penis envy in your pocket"
My Penis barely even fits in my front pocket I need prescription pants or something :(

"You hack"
I hack? If I did I would have made it a priority to hack your *** :) Then world transfer your *** to Fairy or some ***and rename your character fluffy or something.

"You RMT on EGS."
Like FFXI is seriously profitable for the time put into it?

"You recruit people to complete their end game material to be sold on rmt websites"
Once again me or liquid swords?

Totally off topic, hows that hot *** sex going for you?

Fenrir.Beatendog
user: beatendog
By Fenrir.Beatendog 2010-07-01 15:01:22  
I did over 1 bajillion damage in a 60 cap ballista. It's a really cool hack. Press up, up, down, down, R1, L1, L2, R2, space, Your mother, and click attack and BAM! Instant death! See! It's so simple it makes me wanna slap your momma! WAPOW!
[+]
 Fenrir.Akuma
user: nasamoo
By Fenrir.Akuma 2010-07-03 01:09:46  
lmao he's so fail, I watched that first video and didn't see any proof of anyone cheating in any way shape or form I think he's just butthurt cause they wouldn't let him play games with them.
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-03 06:36:00  
Thats all I have ever seen him do. Worst / Best part, he appears to be over twenty. Been awhile but some site has a list of his IPs, I faintly recall a few of them being places you'd expect an adult to go to, and yet he acts like a ten year-old? Whoever lolFeiwong is has some serious issues...
 Fenrir.Riousan
user: Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-07-03 16:41:21  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Thats all I have ever seen him do. Worst / Best part, he appears to be over twenty. Been awhile but some site has a list of his IPs, I faintly recall a few of them being places you'd expect an adult to go to, and yet he acts like a ten year-old? Whoever lolFeiwong is has some serious issues...

This is the type of example why players such as yourself and some websites have lost credibility respect of gamers (example allakhazam.com). We play and when a player feels threatened or insulted by their altar ego, they take that and use it as some sort of personal vendetta.

Once that sets in motion on forums (player warning bull ***) the individual can't be defended because the topic creator has friends to protect them or back up his or her claims even though they have never interacted with the individual.

You have seriously scared other players and their ability to enjoy using and looking date of the use of forums.
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-07-03 16:44:22  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
lolFeiwong is has some serious issues...

Lollurarnia I think your tampon struck a nerve in your pussy? Do you have any idea what these players have done in their efforts to track my IP via internet stalking and forum bullying? Because forum bullying is illegal and seriously, why bring up about IPs?
 Fenrir.Beatendog
user: beatendog
By Fenrir.Beatendog 2010-07-03 17:52:49  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:

This is the type of example why players such as yourself and some websites have lost credibility respect of gamers (example allakhazam.com). We play and when a player feels threatened or insulted by their altar ego, they take that and use it as some sort of personal vendetta.

Once that sets in motion on forums (player warning bull ***) the individual can't be defended because the topic creator has friends to protect them or back up his or her claims even though they have never interacted with the individual.

You have seriously scared other players and their ability to enjoy using and looking date of the use of forums.

So what you are saying is you don't have any friends? Seeing as how you are the topic creator and whatnot. And are you saying Alla has kept credibility? Or lost it? Your grammar is so bad I can't really tell.

Last but not least who here is threatened by an alter ego? I don't think anybody here besides Skarwind is a super hero at night....
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-03 18:08:33  
Fenrir.Beatendog said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:
This is the type of example why players such as yourself and some websites have lost credibility respect of gamers (example allakhazam.com). We play and when a player feels threatened or insulted by their altar ego, they take that and use it as some sort of personal vendetta. Once that sets in motion on forums (player warning bull ***) the individual can't be defended because the topic creator has friends to protect them or back up his or her claims even though they have never interacted with the individual. You have seriously scared other players and their ability to enjoy using and looking date of the use of forums.
So what you are saying is you don't have any friends? Seeing as how you are the topic creator and whatnot. And are you saying Alla has kept credibility? Or lost it? Your grammar is so bad I can't really tell. Last but not least who here is threatened by an alter ego? I don't think anybody here besides Skarwind is a super hero at night....
Pretty much nailed it for me.

Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:
lolFeiwong is has some serious issues...
Lollurarnia I think your tampon struck a nerve in your pussy? Do you have any idea what these players have done in their efforts to track my IP via internet stalking and forum bullying? Because forum bullying is illegal and seriously, why bring up about IPs?
First off, I'm a guy you moron. Second, I do and you fully deserve it for the random stupid crap you do. Third I bring IPs cause they are listed and if that really is you going to said places you need to grow the frak up and act your age.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [202 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2011-01-21 08:21:43  
Ah the morons are back at it still. "We don't ballista. Ballista is dead"

I'm coming after you again.

Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-21 08:59:23  
Nobody cares.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-21 09:03:39  
Did his mom cut off the internet for a couple months or what
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-01-21 09:48:36  
Lv.30 ballista is where its at :D
go go bloody bolts
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-21 14:58:46  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
They still haven't provided screens shots of their 60 cap gear making that insane 1k damage. I really would love to have them back up their claim of their veteran skill, so I can at least make a formal apology and back off.

Maybe they just don't care?
The man is onto them! You were right all along!
/tinfoil hat

Buddy, you're still on FFXI cheating/hacking ballista. I finished it and left it for a good long time. There is nothing left in this spiral unfinished game. Square is trying to have players be entrapped in their efforts to keep you in the game addicted.

Out of all the bull ***you put me and others in monopolizing ballista, you've still given no screen shots or details prior to the game mechanism doing the following:

*60 cap creating over 1k damage
*Constant weapon skill from behind enemy while running
*Provoke disabling commands (when enemy is facing the provoker entire time)
*Constant title camping cheverons or boosting others
* Glitches. (You used a ballista glitch to warp people using retrace on me with Ryolen as blm in 60 cap) in alliance, which I had not known this glitch was found during ballista since it is only used in party and not in alliance normally.

Oh and why is your Ls still doing end game when they have all what they need both new and old members? It's clear you're RMT farming. You're a professional liar and a sell out to FF series.

Um.. first of all I won't touch Ballista with a 25 foot pole. *** that ***, nor am I or ever been with Liquidswords. Also if you even knew I've barely been on FFXI at all these past days, I've been doing some good ol' fashioned P.T. (Physical training you numb nuts, not exping ) Also you got the wrong guy once again I personally think ballista is an outdated broken system. If I want PVP I'll do FPS or how about a real sparring session?

Man Id love to have more time in game but honestly the only purpose it serves me is to *** around on off days or chat.

Don't defend people that cannot even vouch for their own "skill". You're the type of man *** than defends anyone for a pussy/*** (or other). If you're not in their Ls, then don't defend them. Don't like people hearing me shout? Put on the damn blacklist feature or shut the damn filter shouts out otherwise you will be categorized as a god damn newbie.

Post pictures and prove me wrong. Prove my accusations of their Ls not hacking ballista damages/glitches in 60 cap. If you can't or THEIR Ls can't even post this, then step the *** down and put your penis envy in your pocket. I'm so god damn glad I don't play FFXI anymore to have to deal with high anarchy conservative players such as yourself that cannot even explain something so simple of the game.

You hack.
You RMT on EGS.
You recruit people to complete their end game material to be sold on rmt websites.

Hey you *** I'm defending myself because your comments seem directed at me with your shitty grammar and way of wording things with the word "you". Whether your talking to a mass of people or myself is not clear. There for such statements are idiotic at best and not to mention extremely late in the time span it takes to notice them.

" You're the type of man *** than defends anyone for a pussy/*** (or other)"
Defend the weak nasty horrible volcanic ***. Pussies and *** need some kinda defense from the *** that intend to get ***over everything.

Also um... "high anarchy conservative players" How do you come up with this crap? Looking at a thesaurus for roughly two weeks? (13 days as a reply to my post O.o)

Penis Envy...

" put your penis envy in your pocket"
My Penis barely even fits in my front pocket I need prescription pants or something :(

"You hack"
I hack? If I did I would have made it a priority to hack your *** :) Then world transfer your *** to Fairy or some ***and rename your character fluffy or something.

"You RMT on EGS."
Like FFXI is seriously profitable for the time put into it?

"You recruit people to complete their end game material to be sold on rmt websites"
Once again me or liquid swords?

Totally off topic, hows that hot *** sex going for you?

I just reread this today, oh my god I ripped into him.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-21 15:25:18  
Spoiler must be extremely difficult to use.
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2011-01-21 18:02:37  
Once you go black, you want your tests results back?

Edit: On another note, how's that *** up your *** working for you in your hacking Turmoil ls?
 Fenrir.Omgwtftaru
user: kivyin
By Fenrir.Omgwtftaru 2011-01-21 21:56:54  
I hate you.
 Bismarck.Strange
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-01-21 22:15:15  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Once you go black, you want your tests results back? Edit: On another note, how's that *** up your *** working for you in your hacking Turmoil ls?
i dont know you, but after scrolling thru the whole thread u just need to stop posting/playing ffxi. it is sad when people have this game consume thier whole life all they can think of is getting people banned from playing a game.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-22 00:43:22  
Bismarck.Strange said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Once you go black, you want your tests results back? Edit: On another note, how's that *** up your *** working for you in your hacking Turmoil ls?
i dont know you, but after scrolling thru the whole thread u just need to stop posting/playing ffxi. it is sad when people have this game consume thier whole life all they can think of is getting people banned from playing a game.

It's pathetic but it's not like much can be done. He's pretty amusing if you take everything he says as a joke.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2011-01-22 02:20:09  
It's lolfeiwong.... what isn't a joke when it comes to him?.... On side note hiya AH once more.
 Fenrir.Necrids
user: Necrids
By Fenrir.Necrids 2011-01-22 04:41:02  
rioussan is easily the stupidest most annoying player on any server. all he does is complain and talk ***about anyone he just so happens to come across in game. he always seems to associate anyone he can with liquidswords ls. not sure if this makes him feel like hes fighting some secret ingame government conspiracy or something. he's most likely just some extremely paranoid nobody in real life. also seems to have some form of turrets.
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2011-01-22 05:58:01  
Necredis, you and your flamer brigade are a virus to the Final Fantasy community. If anything, you have no life devoting yourself to "warn" every person you come across I am near anyone in a 10 mile radius. If anyone is paranoid, it is you. Examples like you arethe reason why I talk to stuck up snobs like you like ***

We know you hack in ballista using that dmg program just as you use it for HNM. Your friends admitted to RMT, buying, and selling. Please just put that *** back in your mouth and go play another game.
 Fenrir.Necrids
By Fenrir.Necrids 2011-01-22 06:42:36  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Necredis, you and your flamer brigade are a virus to the Final Fantasy community. If anything, you have no life devoting yourself to "warn" every person you come across I am near anyone in a 10 mile radius. If anyone is paranoid, it is you. Examples like you arethe reason why I talk to stuck up snobs like you like ***

We know you hack in ballista using that dmg program just as you use it for HNM. Your friends admitted to RMT, buying, and selling. Please just put that *** back in your mouth and go play another game.

i actually dont even have a ballista lisence. i dont do hnm either. i quit ffxi about two and a half months ago actually. not sure who you think you were talking to but i assure you i am not him. wasnt sure if you remembered how much of a *** you are so i thought i would remind you, thats all.
 Fenrir.Necrids
By Fenrir.Necrids 2011-01-22 07:40:18  
thank you good sir for that A+, but really i actually have had the pleasure of having you harass me for no apparent reason on fenrir server before. i am not just simply supporting what others say about you, i am actually speaking from experience with past interactions with you. regardless of whether i said anything to you or not, you still managed to check me several times and insult me for no reason when we were in the same zone. i recall you calling me an RMT simply for having nice gear on my whm, and even going so far as to call my scum just because i just to happened to be camping an nm that you were also camping. i mean, who does that kind of stuff? i honestly do hope that you have some form of turrets or something of the sort that would give a little more insight as to why you are the way you are. i dont not wish to believe that you are simply an *** for the sole purpose of being an ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Necrids
By Fenrir.Necrids 2011-01-22 08:01:47  
it's that attitude of yours that makes people feel reluctant to socialize with you in a positive way. you have nothing but negative comments for every single thing that anyone tells you, and you also keep talking about this huge conspiracy to jeopardize your reputation in the game or to keep you from achieving anything you want to achieve. i'm not sure if it is true or not, perhaps it is, who knows for sure right? if it actually is then it is most likely due to the way you approach when you do not agree with them about something or simply when you are frustrated about being outperformed.
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2011-01-23 07:12:54  
Oh right. MAybe you're missing out on the doing your own homework here. Instead of reading about me, why not take a long look at what they're doing towards the friends, Linkshells, and forum community they have done? Do you realize the majority that defended me the flamers (especially wyred who created the site about me) thought I was bribing them?

The sufficient evidence that wyred provided was no more than me donating the stolen RMT gil towards end game and myself. That's not RMT, that's not dumb, that's smart. You would think building my ultimate ballista character people get a chance and think "hey, this can't can't be RMT'ing if he's wearing expensive gear!" No... Can't think that way, can't we?

I have every single negative comment because of one reference to another turned into a majority teamed up by flamers. Of those flamers were and from allakhzam forums and bluegartr forums. But primarily the deepest ***source of Brill and Darkenbuddy (both from catsith) and Wyred from Odin.