フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Hundred Knives
Hundred Knives
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15
 Asura.Rinkydink
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-25 06:14:52  
massively off topic but i mentioned to Yuna before that her parse was against piss poor players.. I was wrong....

Eik.. you wanted to see how piss poor some of our asurans are..

this is by far my personal best parse (even with 96% acc o.O), i didnt gear swap i had no brd and v little haste but bearing in mind i had 2 drks 2 sams a nin, bst dont remember the other jobs and me.. (a pt of 4 blms i believe) ... I came top of the parse and 2nd came the nin tank >.>, i was so lazy i didnt even gear swap for my WS,or even eat food. mind you one SAM was using a polearm, i assume for skill ups.

but yeh.. this was just highlighting an earlier point rather than flaming some players.. i wante dto back up what we said about dnc doing well (esp on asura lol)
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-25 06:25:08  
Well I didn't specifically ask to see how bad Asuran's are...but my god...you topped parse and didn't gear swap, didn't eat food....wtf is that?
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-09-25 06:29:50  
I dont recognize any person on that parse list :|
 Asura.Steam
By Asura.Steam 2010-09-25 06:53:06  
pretty sure id be playing sam
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-09-25 07:16:35  
yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Jas are a bit harder to factor in. How often can/will you do them? I mean you pretty much said you are going to just samba and saber dance so it shouldn't really make much of a difference at all.

Either way generally speaking a dnc waltzing will easily allow a healer to be replaced generally making it more useful than saber dance
to be honest im forced to use my jas alot
step
presto
reverse
violent
climax
and waltz is generally what i use

waltz is something i'd like to gripe about alot lately, it doesnt replace a healer, even with my tp growth to use a waltz to be a healer i can only waltz every 15~ seconds

I waltz ~500HP every 8 seconds, I believe you're doing something wrong. Also, the use of Violent flourish requires you to use less cures, pair the flourish after you pop a cure and your timer will be up again before someone else gets hit.

Also, if it wasn't obvious before. Waltz IV is garbage, stop using it.
 Phoenix.Airbag
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-09-25 07:28:46  
Real dancers didnt buy curing waltz, ask buddhsie
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-09-25 07:29:28  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Real dancers didnt buy curing waltz, ask buddhsie

*** lol'd
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-25 08:08:25  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Well I didn't specifically ask to see how bad Asuran's are...but my god...you topped parse and didn't gear swap, didn't eat food....wtf is that?
ya tell me about it.. the reason i was so low on hits was cos i died a lot!! lol the nin tank cldnt kedep hate from me when i decided to go all out.. bearing in mind i only parsed after i stopped using leg sweep so i cld WS and not kill the mob when building lights lol
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-09-25 09:11:57  
Abyssia tank don't hold hate, they just act as an assist, if you go all out and die that's your own fault, not the nin`s
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 11:55:05  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Jas are a bit harder to factor in. How often can/will you do them? I mean you pretty much said you are going to just samba and saber dance so it shouldn't really make much of a difference at all.

Either way generally speaking a dnc waltzing will easily allow a healer to be replaced generally making it more useful than saber dance
step
presto
reverse
violent
climax

waltz is something i'd like to gripe about alot lately, it doesnt replace a healer, even with my tp growth to use a waltz to be a healer i can only waltz every 15~ seconds

I waltz ~500HP every 8 seconds, I believe you're doing something wrong. Also, the use of Violent flourish requires you to use less cures, pair the flourish after you pop a cure and your timer will be up again before someone else gets hit.

im having to use divine cause of spamga and pld that cant keep hate
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-09-25 11:57:08  
Ummmmmm.... NIN tanks don't hold hate? Last few Aby parties i have been in with me MA tank/MA, IT is been hell getting the crap off me with Innin up. NIN85 hold hate very well in aby. Only time I didnt hold hate was when the THF was SATA "Anyone" and had a relic and was doing 60% damage before melee even targeted on bats. Was nice^^
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 11:58:30  
i think we are on the verge of pissing off every job with this topic alone....
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-09-25 12:13:31  
LoL im no where near pissed off xD. People talk alot of smack about ninja and i like to put input when i can^^.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-09-25 12:27:00  
lol when parsing an exp party (Abyssea or not) actually matters... maybe people will care.

'til then... HNM parse or gtfo
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-09-25 12:59:01  
Personally i could careless about parse. i play the game to enjoy it and when all i see is someone parsing and saying the other jobs aren't doing their job kinda pisses me off. I mean didn't we all get the game to enjoy it? Yes some of us get the thrill out of getting gear, and don't even think i have "gimped" gear cause i don't, others like trying out other jobs and trying new things. HNM parses are a little one sided due to its weakness and one job will excel, where one job would do crappy. But nether the less they need that job to kite,dispel,ect. Parse or no parse i play to enjoy the game^^.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-09-25 14:09:01  
yunalaysca said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

step
presto
reverse
violent
climax

im having to use divine cause of spamga and pld that cant keep hate

I'm not sure what mob you're fighting, but unless it's a literal "ga" or AOE high-damaging spell, usually divine II isn't worth the cooldown. If you're fighting ***in Abyssea that's doing literal ga's, you should really find another group because that ***is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
By yunalaysca 2010-09-27 05:16:18  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

yunalaysca said:
on a side note, (im gonna have to look into making this work) but i just discovered nusku's sash
Not worthwhile.

digging this back up

after dinking around with a calc i found that nusku is actually better for me over time (except in cases where i have haste + double march + blitz). albiet the waist gives like -1stp which is kinda perfect cause with this gear set i get exactly 6 tp per hit, but in base speed (with haste samba) nusku is faster than bullwhip, when you get hasted bullwhip is like .6 milliseconds faster than nusku. also with the subtle blow imo its better over time than bullwhip (not even considering bullwhip's negative affects). and i think, more like hope, that somewhere down the line dnc can hit haste cap without body and waist.

mirke has stp/subtle blow and dual wield.

thoughts?
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-27 05:23:28  
Diabolos.Sovereign said:
lol when parsing an exp party (Abyssea or not) actually matters... maybe people will care. 'til then... HNM parse or gtfo

point being if they cant even DD in an EXP part how can they DD a hnm... that is all..

Yuna... as for the last set up.. it looks pretty smexy to me ... but the +2's... is that a wishful item or you actually likely to get those?
By yunalaysca 2010-09-27 05:26:18  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
Diabolos.Sovereign said:
lol when parsing an exp party (Abyssea or not) actually matters... maybe people will care. 'til then... HNM parse or gtfo

point being if they cant even DD in an EXP part how can they DD a hnm... that is all..

Yuna... as for the last set up.. it looks pretty smexy to me ... but the +2's... is that a wishful item or you actually likely to get those?
its likely but will take time, alot of people in my shell have t3 vnm pops
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-27 05:27:06  
nice... very nice.. but yeh looking at it.. id say thats pretty much spot on.. (as a quick eyeball dnt have chance to analyze this vs that cos im at work)..
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15