Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15274 15275 15276 ... 22586 22587 22588
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-24 12:42:56  
Shiva.Grimbattsumaru said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Wish they would merge servers already....
"No thanks"

Jet likes to march around Jeuno with a "KEEP BAHAMUT PURE" sign.
not at all, I just don't like crowding when I'm farming for dyna currency.

But more ppl to sell to... >.>
There's still plenty of people to sell to. However if you merge servers there's a larger possibility of dynamis camp overcrowding which is going to make it much harder to acquire the currency,
On an individual basis at least. On top of this I would imagine there being even more of the battlefield congestion that was being complained about months ago due to things like the 3 battlefield limit in AAs.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-24 12:48:20  
It would help refreshing the people you can play with.

With low populations it is difficult to create new groups for those who need it. Remove everyone who's not present in your playtime; remove everyone who doesn't speak your language; remove everyone who already has a group and doesn't join others; remove everyone who isn't ready for the event; remove everyone who just isn't interested in that thing you want to go for.
You'll be left with an incredibly small number of people to chose from, remove as well everyone you've had bad experiences in the past(be it personal problems, rivalries, simple dislike, different game experience, etc..), the selection becomes extremely narrow and you're left with always the same handful of names.

700 may seem like a lot, but when you consider all those factors, not so much anymore.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-24 13:09:57  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

With low populations it is difficult to create new groups for those who need it. Remove everyone who's not present in your playtime; remove everyone who doesn't speak your language; remove everyone who already has a group and doesn't join others; remove everyone who isn't ready for the event; remove everyone who just isn't interested in that thing you want to go for.
You'll be left with an incredibly small number of people to chose from, remove as well everyone you've had bad experiences in the past(be it personal problems, rivalries, simple dislike, different game experience, etc..), the selection becomes extremely narrow and you're left with always the same handful of names.

700 may seem like a lot, but when you consider all those factors, not so much anymore.
This is also true. I won't deny the need for a merge. But that doesn't mean I don't see problems with the idea as well.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-08-24 14:33:31  
Hummm log back into XIV orrrrr play some Diablo 3 on my PS4 >.> (or the last of us...)
By volkom 2014-08-24 14:41:22  
neither. play XI
By Fyyvoaa 2014-08-24 14:45:17  
volkom said: »
neither. play XI
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-24 14:46:01  
You could always read a book.
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2014-08-24 14:47:15  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

alas, I don't have any books here right now that I haven't probably read like 10+ times.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-24 14:48:23  
Fyyvoaa said: »
alas, I don't have any books here right now that I haven't probably read like 10+ times.
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/219/219-h/219-h.htm

Enjoy.
By gdiShun 2014-08-24 14:48:35  
That's just crazy talk, Mag.

A couple XIV questions: I forget how do you turn equipment into Materia after it's Spiritbonded(is there a quest for it? I don't remember at all)? Also where's the hair stylist person? >_>
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-24 14:50:43  
gdiShun said: »
That's just crazy talk, Mag.
I'M NOT THE CRAZY ONE, YOU'RE THE GOOGILY MOOGILY MOOGILY MOOGILY MOOGILY GOOGILY!!!!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-24 15:31:50  
Installing FFXI on my new computer.

Not sure where my ToAU or CoP discs went...
By volkom 2014-08-24 15:39:02  
I logged on XI today... ran around then logged off.
I get overwhelmed with what I want to do every time I log in T.T
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By gdiShun 2014-08-24 15:49:39  
Nevermind about the stylist. Found it in the Inn room I think. Need to still unlock it but yeah.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-24 15:56:30  
Materia quest: http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Forging_the_Spirit
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-24 16:02:29  
"Well, I guess I'll just buy a Seeker's collection. May as well have a better way of installing anyway."
>Goes to Amazon and finds the downloadable copy.
"I'll just put my money right he... wait what does that say?"
>You already own this item.
"Oh... I guess I thought ahead nearly a year ago... uh... Good going me? Wish you would have mentioned this sooner."
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2014-08-24 16:13:05  
volkom said: »
I logged on XI today... ran around then logged off.
I get overwhelmed with what I want to do every time I log in T.T

This is kinda part of the reason I won't go back to XI, I can't be bothered playing catch up, wouldn't know where to begin
By Shiva.Grimbattsumaru 2014-08-24 16:13:29  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

This is also true. I won't deny the need for a merge. But that doesn't mean I don't see problems with the idea as well.

Guess I just miss the days where LS and vent where always full. Shouts had options no matter what time of the day as well as new or old content to choose from. I get this game is not in its prime like 11 years ago, I guess I was just hopeful that new ppl would bring new adventures. Forgive me for wanting that old ffxi feeling back.

Random thoughts for a random thread. Now if I could just get a high /random it could make me feel better
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-08-24 16:16:30  

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-24 16:33:15  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Guess I just miss the days where LS and vent where always full. Shouts had options no matter what time of the day as well as new or old content to choose from. I get this game is not in its prime like 11 years ago, I guess I was just hopeful that new ppl would bring new adventures. Forgive me for wanting that old ffxi feeling back.

Random thoughts for a random thread. Now if I could just get a high /random it could make me feel better
But would a merge fix that? Part of the reason we no longer see full LS or vent servers isn't just because the population is down but also because content doesn't require as many players as before and even if it does people are a lot more comfortable attempting them with PUGs than they were in the olden days. I too miss the days of populated communities and chats that lasted all through the night but I can tell you now a merge isn't necessarily going to bring that.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-24 16:40:34  
Fuuuuuuuck. I'm 200 dollars short.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-24 16:42:20  
Just tell the woman you're good for it and hope her pimp doesn't come after you.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-08-24 16:45:14  
PSN hacked
Linky

well attacked
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-08-24 16:52:06  
Feed 1: Desert Yellow -> Honey Yellow (6x Cieldalaes Pineapples, 1 message)
Feed 2: Honey Yellow -> Aldgoat Brown (11x O'ghomoro Berries, 11 messages)
Feed 3: Aldgoat Brown -> Raptor Blue (10x O'ghomoro Berries, 10 messages + 5x Doman Plum, 5 messages)
Feed 4: Raptor Blue -> Lavender Purple (5x Valfruit, 1 message)
Feed 5: Lavender Purple -> ?? (1x O'ghomoro Berry, 1 message)

84 120 188 -> 128 120 169

from 1 valfruit message. the fruits definitely aren't just a simple reduce 1 color and add to another. it didn't even touch green despite being the "lightens green" fruit
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-08-24 17:00:50  
the fruits are wierd. got my regal purple from alot less fruit than the chart said

also if ya find out lotus pink let me kno. fc mate been wanting to dye his it
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-24 17:07:17  
The Snow White I posted a bunch of pages back gave some people Lotus Pink. Doman Plum x15, Cieldalaes Pineapple x6, Valfruit x12
First Page 2 3 ... 15274 15275 15276 ... 22586 22587 22588