Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19952 19953 19954 ... 22581 22582 22583
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-09-23 23:16:37  
Drinking a coke, eating m&ms, and sour patch kids at 9pm. On the train to obesity. CHOO CHOOO

*eats page*
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-09-23 23:17:04  
Oh and...
Happy Birthday Josi

your present will be there sept 29th
[+]
By Chu Chu 2016-09-23 23:19:57  
its magnus and josiahs bdays? happy birthdays

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-23 23:25:38  
Got my new tablet 2 in 1 today :D
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-23 23:58:40  
this thing has an annoying feature that i fixed on my old tablet but i forget how... if i downswipe from the top of a page a little circle icon comes down from the middle top of the screen and refreshes the page when i didnt want to and it messes up what i'm doing, i was able to disable it before but i forget how lol

EDIT: figured out and fixed it with "chrome://flags/disable-p"
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-23 23:59:00  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
32 begins in T-03:40 and counting...

YOU!

Weird thing that I wanted to mention, but given the tone in Ni for the day, I decided against it. It's not often I have AH cameos in my dream, but you were in this one.

You were chaperoning a middle school dance from my middle school, even though we were adults in the present. You and one of my best friends of sixteen years were chatting outside of the gym, which was solely that singular building, for some reason.

It seemed like a century of me outside myself watching myself put on Jem of Ziggy Stardustesque make-up to the annoyance of my friend and putting on a ***' full-length fringe tassely, ridiculous necklace thing (that is not all my personal aesthetic IRL). You and my friend were both standing outside of my middle school gym chatting while I was calling both of you in my dumb, half-nasally, chipper dog-exclusive tone signalling both of you to stay off the road. You two were giving me the "WTF?!?" look and my conscious-self only realizes that I'm knee deep in mud calling you like dogs and doing my goofy head shake before the alarm woke me up.

Surprise! You were an AH dream-cameo! My dreams are so irredeemably, inexplicably dumb the older I get.

EDIT: Awww ***. NVM. Mag's off.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-24 00:01:51  
this is pretty cool I can play stuff from my tablet directly to my TV apparently
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-09-24 00:12:34  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

YOU!

Weird thing that I wanted to mention, but given the tone in Ni for the day, I decided against it. It's not often I have AH cameos in my dream, but you were in this one.

You were chaperoning a middle school dance from my middle school, even though we were adults in the present. You and one of my best friends of sixteen years were chatting outside of the gym, which was solely that singular building, for some reason.

It seemed like a century of me outside myself watching myself put on Jem of Ziggy Stardustesque make-up to the annoyance of my friend and putting on a ***' full-length fringe tassely, ridiculous necklace thing (that is not all my personal aesthetic IRL). You and my friend were both standing outside of my middle school gym chatting while I was calling both of you in my dumb, half-nasally, chipper dog-exclusive tone signalling both of you to stay off the road. You two were giving me the "WTF?!?" look and my conscious-self only realizes that I'm knee deep in mud calling you like dogs and doing my goofy head shake before the alarm woke me up.

Surprise! You were an AH dream-cameo! My dreams are so irredeemably, inexplicably dumb the older I get.

I pop in and out. It's funny how many dances I've had to chaperone. I'm kinda curious, though. In this dream, what did I look like?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-24 00:55:19  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

YOU!

I pop in and out. It's funny how many dances I've had to chaperone. I'm kinda curious, though. In this dream, what did I look like?

I was wondering if that's why you popped in. All of my actually close friends who teach, with the exception of one, teach at the elementary level. It was maybe a year or more ago when you were talking about chaperoning a dance. As you do in the pics you've submitted, bearded but clean-cut.

I thought it was funny. I'm in muck going:

"Come 'ere! Come 'ere!"

/kissy-noise call

"Nonono! Don't go by the road!"

What the *** is going on in my subconscious? You hit it off pretty good with my buddy, though, who is in New Mexico now, if that makes you feel any better. I really don't know where the dog thing came into all of that, other than you preferring our canine kin also.

Semi-related note: Butthole cats, right?
[+]
By Chu Chu 2016-09-24 00:58:18  
I read about that cat scratch disease. The article was like don't hug your cats! Like how could I not?? I still have scars from from her scratches. If she had that I would have gotten that easily with how much she would scratch me at the beginning! She got really good at not scratching toward the end.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-24 01:05:50  
Hory ***! It's Chu! (I should have not flippantly scrolled the page earlier.)

Chu Chu said: »
I read about that cat scratch disease. The article was like don't hug your cats! Like how could I not?? I still have scars from from her scratches. If she had that I would have gotten that easily with how much she would scratch me at the beginning! She got really good at not scratching toward the end.

Yeah, the percentage is menial, but it doesn't play well into the whole dogs versus cats thing everyone has going on. Shhh!
By Chu Chu 2016-09-24 01:06:58  
Ive been here a lot recently! Hello

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-24 01:07:26  
I can play a movie from my tablet to the chrome cast on my tv while goofing around with other ***at the same time on my tablet lol this is awesome
By Bloodrose 2016-09-24 01:10:10  
Welcome, to the world of TOMORRRROOOOOWWWW!!!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-24 01:21:25  
Asura.Schizm said: »
Was looking at Nintendo 64 on eBay, some of them are dirt cheap. Just wondering with them, with now Nintendo's online letting you play older games, will N64 hit retro status?

I tell friends when they are looking to add stuff to a collection, you have to get them when they aren't in demand or stuff that has some quality. While there are tons of good PS1 games, disc media tends to fall out of favor with collectors.

With N64 being on the cheap side, I might pick up a few games that I had if the lot or bundle is cheap, when I mean cheap is like 50 games for $50 or with console and 20 games for $50.
No Mercy, Mario 64, Perfect Dark, and Zelda.
Definitely some of the funnest games on the N64.

EDIT: My friends really enjoyed the game NFL Blitz 2000 A LOT.
Maybe worth getting if you like sports.
(I don't like sports)

Also 4 multiplayer games with friends actually playing in the room with you is so much more fun than a headset across the country/world. (No offense my online friends) xD
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-09-24 01:58:07  
Ah man, I loved Perfect Dark. THere was an alien sniper rifle that could alien X-ray thing and shoot through walls.
[+]
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2016-09-24 02:21:18  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Ah man, I loved Perfect Dark. THere was an alien sniper rifle that could alien X-ray thing and shoot through walls.
Farsight is bae
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-09-24 02:30:55  
I remember there was this assault rifle called the Super Dragon. It was a hella good full auto rifle, and once it ran out of ammo, you could drop/throw it and detonate it as a bomb lol. The guns in that game were amazing, and I've yet to be as impressed with guns in current gen shooters.

Oh oh, and remember the mission where you gotta tranquilize the stewardess for Air Force One, steal her clothes, and then protect the President? I was soooo bad at protecting the president. One time I just decided to *** it up on purpose, and I unloaded dual wield Cyclones into his face.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-24 04:18:13  
just figured out how to completly mirror my tablet to chromecast so my TV shows the same thing as my tablet so now I can play video games off my tablet to my tv.
I'm really glad I had a friend with higher IQ than me help me pick out a tablet/chromecast thing lol
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-09-24 08:02:40  
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-09-24 08:52:28  
Was looking at Nintendo 64 on eBay, some of them are dirt cheap. Just wondering with them, with now Nintendo's online letting you play older games, will N64 hit retro status?

I tell friends when they are looking to add stuff to a collection, you have to get them when they aren't in demand or stuff that has some quality. While there are tons of good PS1 games, disc media tends to fall out of favor with collectors.

With N64 being on the cheap side, I might pick up a few games that I had if the lot or bundle is cheap, when I mean cheap is like 50 games for $50 or with console and 20 games for $50.

A friend of mine has been into flash carts for a bit now, is about to mod his 64 flash cart to support more games (a patch got released, and he has to upgrade the firmware on a chip that's soldered on, new carts come with the upgraded firmware).

If I weren't more into emulation (due to the sheer easy factor of it) I'd probably get some, but as far as N64 goes, I wish I had 2 more official gold controllers to go with my gold 64, it only came with 2. I mean I don't have any friends so it's moot. Don't forget that if you get a 64 to make sure you grab the expanded ram module.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-09-24 09:05:03  

[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-09-24 09:08:51  
That uneasy feeling when an icon on your desktop is gone and you don't remember uninstalling anything or what the icon was either.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-09-24 09:23:27  
Grumpy Cat said: »
icons
I don't get it.

Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-24 09:24:34  
<(O.o)> Oh yeah, had a pretty detail but crazy dream.....

A.I. robots, yeah we are going to do crazy stuff like fall in love with them. Pretty much convinced that if you feel "needs" to things like pets or food that you love, to have an AI would make you seriously attached to especially if they can conform to your needs.

My dream just got crazy cause in the dream, I lived on a farm and my AI I originally ordered and her looks were random and "she" felt she wasn't pretty like other models but I wanted a more natural look.

Cause of living on a farm, her update patches got messed up and instead of keeping track of my health by 'making me stay healthy', her update just registered as 'make me stay' but her emotion settings made her cancel other settings like the more robotic AI routines and rather than stay within robitic safety codes allowed her to do what she felt would make me want to stay with her.

Crazy dream....checking on AI robots....
Other note on my dream, AI's would have a thing like twitter or facebook that they could post code of something that would happen to them. Rather than change settings of other AI to feel what was happening in the "message" they would sense eveything the AI would feel by scanning the code.

Since my AI had conflicting codes she could post stuff but couldn't receive any messages to see if any other AIs replied.

The AIs would be different from one to another on feelings and attitudes. They can scan you body functions to see if you are ok, like heart rates which mine would do just to figure out how I was feeling. But also in my dream, when they had physical contact especially with the hands, they sometimes could get a snap shot image of what your brain was thinking.

Dream got weird when I found out thru an non-emotional state of the AI while checking problems on the program did I find out the conflicting patch. When we went to a city, I would hear about malfunctions AI robots. Because one aspect was checking health (and yes samples received by sex was one) some AIs kept their owner alive by almost vampiric means and even merging with them like their system replaced a bad heart but was hooked up physically to them.

Crazy dream..
Reminds me of the plot to this show I enjoyed watching lol
http://www.amc.com/shows/humans
First Page 2 3 ... 19952 19953 19954 ... 22581 22582 22583