Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
352 users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20766 20767 20768 ... 20904 20905 20906
 Asura.Ina
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17511
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-20 20:21:24  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
the good news is the sex scenes are spicy with full frontal nudity, finally graduated passed awkward underwear humping
Full frontal like *** and cootch? or are they just showing *** and acting like it's the first time boobs have been shown in a video game?

well lemme put it to you this way, they've got animated *** holes
That's still rear though : (

Edit:*** off page and take pretty music instead
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
Posts: 23207
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:23:13  
I don't know I was reading reviews of Mass Effect today and not all reviews say it's terrible.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kuwoobie
Posts: 684
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2017-03-20 20:23:46  
Asura.Dajociont said: »
here we go

Offline
Posts: 15555
By schizm2 2017-03-20 20:25:02  
fonewear said: »
Eh people being overly critical of a video game is like complaining about water being too wet !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17511
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-20 20:25:06  
fonewear said: »
I don't know I was reading reviews of Mass Effect today and not all reviews say it's terrible.
The thing I've heard most about in passing is facial animations... Haven't heard anyone commenting on game play and stuff, I'll probably be waiting for the price to come down anyways because Panty Shot: The Game is still keeping me busy.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 23207
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:27:57  
I recommend Horizon Zero Dawn. Or I did earlier...it is sorta like a Tomb Raider with some Sci Fi stuff thrown in.
Offline
Posts: 9158
By Viciouss 2017-03-20 20:30:11  
I'm wrapping up HZD right now, moving on to Nier soon.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 23207
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:31:25  
Actually I might go against my normal gaming habit and get MLB the show. I haven't played a sports game in ages. And from what I've been reading it look like a fun baseball game...never thought I'd utter those words.
 Asura.Ina
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17511
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-20 20:31:27  
fonewear said: »
I recommend Horizon Zero Dawn. Or I did earlier...it is sorta like a Tomb Raider with some Sci Fi stuff thrown in.
I've heard a lot about that game so might get it eventually, I'm avoiding buying games at release this year though because I always do then it's months or even years before I find time to play them. I made an exception for Nier though because I'd been moist for that game since they released the opera boss fight trailer.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 13608
By Bloodrose 2017-03-20 20:33:54  
Andromeda: Mass Effect Holes.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 15555
By schizm2 2017-03-20 20:35:15  
fonewear said: »
Actually I might go against my normal gaming habit and get MLB the show. I haven't played a sports game in ages. And from what I've been reading it look like a fun baseball game...never thought I'd utter those words.

Usually I would just pick up the last year or the year before that for any sports, usually by then it'll be around $5, can't go wrong.

Except NHL, tend to get the current year once in a while.
Offline
Posts: 9158
By Viciouss 2017-03-20 20:37:29  
fonewear said: »
Actually I might go against my normal gaming habit and get MLB the show. I haven't played a sports game in ages. And from what I've been reading it look like a fun baseball game...never thought I'd utter those words.

I've got it preordered, obviously. The Cubs just won the World Series and Griffey is in the game. Its the best sports game out there.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 23207
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:37:31  
schizm2 said: »
fonewear said: »
Actually I might go against my normal gaming habit and get MLB the show. I haven't played a sports game in ages. And from what I've been reading it look like a fun baseball game...never thought I'd utter those words.

Usually I would just pick up the last year or the year before that for any sports, usually by then it'll be around $5, can't go wrong.

Except NHL, tend to get the current year once in a while.

That is another game I'd like to try. I love hockey in real life but I can't remember the last hockey video game I've played.
 Asura.Ina
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17511
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-20 20:41:38  
Viciouss said: »
I'm wrapping up HZD right now, moving on to Nier soon.
Nier is really great so far but one thing that's important to know going in is it's not a series that does "Endings" the normal way. Each path is a progression of the story, not a true branching like most games with multiple endings, . A common thing is people will finish A path, complain the the story is lacking or the game was short when in reality it's because they've only actually played less than half the game...

Suikoden 3 can make the best comparison I can think of. Someone finishing A path and saying "I beat the game" would be like playing Hugos 3 chapters, not playing the other 2 characters or progressing onto chapter 4 and 5 and making the same claim.
 Bismarck.Josiahfk
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahkf
By Bismarck.Josiahfk 2017-03-20 20:42:44  
I'm just happy to see a top tier ingenuitous metroidvania game again, I had really been aching for the genre to be rebooted well
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28923
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-20 20:44:01  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I'm just happy to see a top tier ingenuitous metroidvania game again, I had really been aching for the genre to be rebooted well
Sup The Schtick™
Offline
Posts: 15555
By schizm2 2017-03-20 20:44:07  
For a short time I got hooked on hunting games, then an exgf was watching me playing a Cabela's one and I was just plinking arrows into the deer's head and it wasn't dying.

Think I got 8 arrows before one would disappear. It was moving slow but kept moving.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
Posts: 13568
By Asura.Vyre 2017-03-20 20:46:11  
Asura.Ina said: »
Viciouss said: »
I'm wrapping up HZD right now, moving on to Nier soon.
Nier is really great so far but one thing that's important to know going in is it's not a series that does "Endings" the normal way. Each path is a progression of the story, not a true branching like most games with multiple endings, . A common thing is people will finish A path, complain the the story is lacking or the game was short when in reality it's because they've only actually played less than half the game...

Suikoden 3 can make the best comparison I can think of. Someone finishing A path and saying "I beat the game" would be like playing Hugos 3 chapters, not playing the other 2 characters or progressing onto chapter 4 and 5 and making the same claim.
Hey, I beat Nier once. I got ending W!
Offline
Posts: 23207
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:46:16  
A realistic hunting game would involve you drinking heavily in the cabin before you go hunting !
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17511
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-20 20:48:37  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Viciouss said: »
I'm wrapping up HZD right now, moving on to Nier soon.
Nier is really great so far but one thing that's important to know going in is it's not a series that does "Endings" the normal way. Each path is a progression of the story, not a true branching like most games with multiple endings, . A common thing is people will finish A path, complain the the story is lacking or the game was short when in reality it's because they've only actually played less than half the game...

Suikoden 3 can make the best comparison I can think of. Someone finishing A path and saying "I beat the game" would be like playing Hugos 3 chapters, not playing the other 2 characters or progressing onto chapter 4 and 5 and making the same claim.
Hey, I beat Nier once. I got ending W!
I spent 7 hours and 14 minutes getting W ending back to back \o\

Edit: I should correct and say A B C D and E endings, F-Z are for shits and giggles... though apparently Y is relevant.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15401
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-20 20:50:27  
The start of this year has had a staggering number of good games. Summer is gonna feel so empty in comparison
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
Posts: 13568
By Asura.Vyre 2017-03-20 20:50:38  
Nier has 26 endings? wtf
Offline
Posts: 9158
By Viciouss 2017-03-20 20:54:01  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Nier has 26 endings? wtf

A-Z.
Offline
By Josiahkf 2017-03-20 20:56:28  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I'm just happy to see a top tier ingenuitous metroidvania game again, I had really been aching for the genre to be rebooted well
Sup The Schtick™
Why have 9 normal blades when you can have 10 canadian blades that never shut up about mental health ***. Get the new Schtick Deca-Sheer™.
 Asura.Ina
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17511
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-20 20:56:54  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Nier has 26 endings? wtf
Like I said most of them are joke endings... unequiping the OS chip for example is one of them. The main 5 however all come together to form the full story, it's difficult to explain how without talking spoiler stuff... I personally really like the system because it opens up the possibilities for the writers.
Offline
Posts: 23207
By fonewear 2017-03-20 21:03:16  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Nier has 26 endings? wtf

And 25 of them involved robot sex !
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahfk
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahkf
By Bismarck.Josiahfk 2017-03-20 21:08:36  
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17511
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-20 21:20:11  
Asura.Ina said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Nier has 26 endings? wtf
Like I said most of them are joke endings... unequiping the OS chip for example is one of them. The main 5 however all come together to form the full story, it's difficult to explain how without talking spoiler stuff... I personally really like the system because it opens up the possibilities for the writers.

I'll use Drakengard 3 to explain since it's an old game now
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33959
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-03-20 22:08:15  
Drinking animation lol

[+]
Offline
Posts: 9158
By Viciouss 2017-03-20 22:22:34  
God, I just spent the last hour battling a toothache, truly awful. I didn't do anything to upset the gaming gods, I was just killing everything in my path in HZD, as is customary.
First Page 2 3 ... 20766 20767 20768 ... 20904 20905 20906