The Days Of Our PDT Builds Numbered?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » The days of our PDT builds numbered?
The days of our PDT builds numbered?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2011-05-11 12:39:43  
Bismarck.Raistlinratt said:
I think the beastmaster should have NO rights to the NM because he shouldn't be allowed to get 90%+ dmg reduction for his LOLpet and take 10x longer than any other person in the game. Does this make me an ***? maybe. I knew a bunch of emo lolbst would attack me in this thread, but whatever.

Well I can agree with you on that.. did the bst just stand back and not do anything other than fap and reward? because "real" beasts would go "attack" the said mob and take <10mins :(
[+]
 Fenrir.Omgwtftaru
サーバ: Fenrir
user: kivyin
By Fenrir.Omgwtftaru 2011-05-11 12:42:43  
Why should you accept 50? BECAUSE ITS THE M FING CAP! LOL
If it's the cap, then my pet must be haxing.

You are totally ignoring the fact that SE capped dmg reduction at 50% for a reason. Anything more is broken really. But because you want your pet to have higher, it's "Raise everyone's PDT then"
How is brew any different? You can kill several NMs with a single brew with crazy stats. Yeah, you have to earn the cruor to purchase it, but I camped Okyupete and that dumb Doomed NM too many times I lost count, I had to find Wivre eggs in Abyssea-Grauberg for like 10 hours, Trial of Magians sucked, etc and even with that I can't kill several NMs within 3 minutes. It's the same thing really, -100% DT and take ages to kill, and become God and kill everything, and I don't see that many people complaining.

It's getting lame how the only excuse is that 'it wastes our time.' Go do something else, the game offers so many other content, because the BSTs got there first. People are only angry because they want the NM for themselves, and it's hypocritical so them to call BSTs greedy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zoltar
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 12:43:56  
I think you dont realize that BST is THE solo job, other mobs or jugs are our weapons. Wasting time is a RDM casting Bio3 on an iron giant till its dead. Lulz
[+]
 Fenrir.Moonblade
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Moonblade 2011-05-11 12:44:37  
As an individual who has not taken time to level BST, I won't complain. If they want to solo, that is on them. I have seen people (all different jobs) solo various mobs inside Abyssea and out. Does it grind my gears that I have to wait... no. Do I get annoyed that I have to figure something else to do (i.e. another NM, farm TE, etc) yes because I planned on doing something and now I have to think about doing something different (I think way too much at work... i try to minimize that at home lol).

BST should be allowed the benefits they are currently receiving from PDT gear/atmas. They are trying to maximize their job to the fullest so there shouldn't be any hate/shade thrown their way.

Overall, everyone in Abyssea needs to learn common etiquette. If you see a group of people popping an NM, asking how many more, or can you team up, etc. Same goes for Abyssea-VNMs.

All of the problems that people have with jobs in this game is actual problems with articulate communication. If someone doesn't respond to a /t, put it in /s. Try using auto-translate but realize that something you put in auto-translate may not mean what you think when it is actually translated.

Auto-Translate via Wiki

Now this is just my opinion and an opinion is just that - A thought or personal feeling towards something that does not necessary have facts to justify.

And on a final note/opinion... stop whining. it seems to me that all adults in life have reverted back to 5-year olds that are screaming to one another that something isn't fair in this game. get over it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 12:45:29  
It still doesn't take the BST 10x longer to kill, you ppl are making ***up
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-05-11 12:49:53  
they really aren't though, truth be told
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 12:54:46  
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:

Isolated incidents...nothing more nothing less. Let's bring back RDM tanking for super slow yet efficient tanking. Too many jobs can solo abyssea now, BST is the least of your problems
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-11 12:56:21  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

Isolated incidents...nothing more nothing less. Let's bring back RDM tanking for super slow yet efficient tanking. Too many jobs can solo abyssea now, BST is the least of your problems

OMG CUZ since your tank isn't putting out less dmg than a thf would, the fight is souper slow
[+]
 Phoenix.Leglevant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Legs21
By Phoenix.Leglevant 2011-05-11 12:58:34  
To those complaining...You want to remove the 100% PDT we can achive, so that you can get to your NM's faster while you're the one standing around waiting/watching for said BST to solo (or die so you can take it), instead of doing something more constructive with your time?

We can get to 100% PDT ONLY INSIDE Abyssea, yet while we are actually INSIDE Abyssea, we can't even use the single most used job ability (Charm) that we used from 1-75+ in the first place (unless you AbyBurn it or partied).

If you really want to take away our ability to get a 100% PDT Pet inside Abyssea, then to be fair lets take away 1 JA/Spell that you used to level your favorite job from 1-75+, while we're at it...again to be fair, take 1 JA/Spell from every job while in Abyssea along with removing Ochain, since if you haven't seen it PLD is capable of soloing the same NM's now (with the right set up). The 1 JA/Spell would have to be something you use for every single monster while in Abyssea.

Before you whine about how Ochian is gear and it isn't relevant in the previous paragraph, my pet is gear as well and if you don't believe me, go check the AH and take a look at where my pets are.

If SE decides this is in fact an 'exploit' (which when they fixed SMN, you'd think they would have done it across the board to all pets), then the BST community will move on, just like we did with the MPK patch/Zoo nerf.

In the end, it's a game with people on the other side of your screens, you're going to run into people that just aren't social, don't want to share drops or would rather just play the game the way they enjoy it, I say let them and no I don't waste other peoples time at NM's.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:02:36  
Cerberus.Eugene said:
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

OMG CUZ since your tank isn't putting out less dmg than a thf would, the fight is souper slow

That was a joke, right? Have you seen BST + pet w/ RR atma?
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:03:36  
My RDM comment was sarcasm btw lol
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2011-05-11 13:03:37  
No he quit in scars and is an expert on bsts apprently now what they can do god I hate you eugene
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-11 13:06:01  
I have a bst 50, check my profile son. I could out bst your bst.

scratch that: bst 51. bide your time

Edit: afaik rr atma is garbage for everyone. doesn't matter if it's a bst or not.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:13:10  
Lol...hey Eugene, I think your parents are calling you upstairs for lunch
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-11 13:14:45  
I've always had a strong dislike for the BST job. Little toads kept stealing my mobs when I would exp in the old days, they would mpk parties, they would start huge trains in specific zones. Nowadays most of them are gimps who must solo mobs because they have no friends. Sad job BST is.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-05-11 13:18:14  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

it really wasn't though, truth be told
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:18:46  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
I've always had a strong dislike for the BST job. Little toads kept stealing my mobs when I would exp in the old days, they would mpk parties, they would start huge trains in specific zones. Nowadays most of them are gimps who must solo mobs because they have no friends. Sad job BST is.

Thx for summing up the ignorant mentality of the OP. You probably have asked a BST in the past to help you with an NM or two. Shame none of what you said is applicable anymore.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:20:16  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

Lol need a tissue? U mad?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-11 13:20:48  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Thx for summing up the ignorant mentality of the OP. You probably have asked a BST in the past to help you with an NM or two. Shame none of what you said is applicable anymore.

No.. never lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zagen
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2011-05-11 13:22:09  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

But it is, at least in my experience every BST I've come across was gimp as hell, My friend and I spent about a mil or so on our BST in gear swaps to make it the best it could be while we wasted time duoing that way. We from what I've seen were "PIMPED OUT" BSTs compared to what I see running around.

Just how the majority of the community is seemingly filled with jerks, the majority of the BST player base is filled with gimps who can't find people to kill a NM with them and that's why they are on BST.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-11 13:23:41  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

[+]
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:23:50  
What a Q_Q fest, lol I'm laughing over here
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-05-11 13:24:40  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

i fail to understand how i am mad over your mistaken knowledge which you reversed into an attempt at being witty
[+]
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:26:19  
So whats the real diff between abyssea bst/nin and abyssea thf/nin/dnc? Tell me, I'd love to know
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:27:42  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

i fail to understand how i am mad over your mistaken knowledge which you reversed into an attempt at being witty

What exactly was I mistaken about?
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-05-11 13:28:13  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:
So whats the real diff between abyssea bst/nin and abyssea thf/nin/dnc? Tell me, I'd love to know

sounding mad, sir

and the real difference? one kills faster than the other while solo and can also trigger weaknesses, while the other one doesn't/cannot

Bahamut.Zoltar said:
What exactly was I mistaken about?

about red mage being a worthwhile tank

also, slow down and think before you reply twice when one would've sufficed, johnny twoposts
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-11 13:30:08  
Chill.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zagen
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2011-05-11 13:30:14  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:
That refuse to team up? Nothing really. Assuming a BST can dish out the same damage, haven't seen it personally but I'm giving BST+100% PDT pet setup the benefit of the doubt.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-11 13:30:50  
sounding mad, sir

and the real difference? one kills faster than the other while solo can can also trigger weaknesses, while the other one doesn't/cannot

You can't prove one kills faster, its complete heresay. I can trigger some reds, blues and yellows too, u jelly?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9