The Days Of Our PDT Builds Numbered?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » The days of our PDT builds numbered?
The days of our PDT builds numbered?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Fenrir.Omgwtftaru
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: kivyin
By Fenrir.Omgwtftaru 2011-05-13 02:12:54  
And brew isn't cheating? I mean SE implemented it, and they did the same for pets; it's also not like they did it by accident since they fixed it for SMN, but didn't change it for BST.

Doesn't even matter if they AFK or not. Either way, they're still going to take an hour to kill it. What's fair or reasonable is really not for anyone to decide when the game has so much that can be considered 'broken'.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-05-13 02:17:12  
Why the hell would you complain about lolfail people using a brew and killing an NM in a couple minutes? I am all for this. Yeah it makes game easy mode...qq all you want. I'd rather see a FAIL person brew an NM than a super skilled bst solo it in an hour.

Abyssea makes your lolbst pets broken...and I wouldn't care, if this didn't work on NMs. Get your PDT100% for regular monsters all you want. But for NMs, i want it to be capped at 50% just like everything else is.
 Shiva.Aaralyn
サーバ: Shiva
user: Aaralyn
By Shiva.Aaralyn 2011-05-13 02:19:15  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
You still have to keep your pet alive and actually do something. These bst can just afk and have the pet attacking it all day. You can't keep garuda alive for everything like these bst can.

It's not like they can do that for every nm. This obviously doesn't work against magic. If it did, then I could see it being a problem.

And while SMNs do have to pay more attention, the fights still take about just as long.

Edit: And while Apoc doesn't completely negate anyone against dying, it's still just as annoying, in my opinion. People are getting it down to an art now, where if they all time reraising and dying just right, then it never goes white. At least not quick enough for me to snatch it from them. But then maybe I'm just slow.
[+]
 Asura.Nimrot
サーバ: Asura
user: Nimrot
By Asura.Nimrot 2011-05-13 02:20:10  
@ Raistlinratt that is maibee 1 mob i know more than a handfull your mnk get an asskick in less than 3 secs even with atma

if ppl would invite more and more other jobs as the 4 or 5 abys only jobs a lot of bst or pld or smn or .. no need to solo

but i always read the same jobs in all the shouts mnk war blu nin bla bla bla so we bst are damned to solo.....
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-05-13 02:21:49  
Asura.Nimrot said:
@ Raistlinratt that is maibee 1 mob i know more than a handfull your mnk get an asskick in less than 3 secs even with atma

if ppl would invite more and more other jobs as the 4 or 5 abys only jobs a lot of bst or pld or smn or .. no need to solo

but i always read the same jobs in all the shouts mnk war blu nin bla bla bla so we bst are damned to solo.....

I would love for you to name mobs that would kick my *** in less than 3 seconds..........

You Sir, don't know what you are talking about. You are damned to solo only as long as you want to play on bst. Level another job, get an alt account, profit.

You act like you are the only job that isn't wanted. Lots of jobs aren't wanted because other jobs do it better or have more to offer. When was the last time you saw someone asking for a Dark Knight, Dragoon, Corsair, Rdm, Pld, Rng, Pup, Smn, Sch. Very rarely...

They got over it and leveled a useful job for abyssea. Abyssea is about procs...Bst is useless unless /nin

Why would they take you to an NM where all you are doing is wasting a slot and causing them to take more time to do something or get less rewards? Beast can't proc anything...level blm, whm, thf, nin, war, mnk, brd, or blu if you want to do a lot in abyssea
 Asura.Nimrot
By Asura.Nimrot 2011-05-13 02:26:21  
take away all the atmas brews and temps give us charm back and we bst play like good old days without jugs but i guess that dont stop all that blubbering here
[+]
 Fenrir.Omgwtftaru
サーバ: Fenrir
user: kivyin
By Fenrir.Omgwtftaru 2011-05-13 02:26:27  
Bismarck.Raistlinratt said:
Why the hell would you complain about lolfail people using a brew and killing an NM in a couple minutes? I am all for this. Yeah it makes game easy mode...qq all you want. I'd rather see a FAIL person brew an NM than a super skilled bst solo it in an hour.

Abyssea makes your lolbst pets broken...and I wouldn't care, if this didn't work on NMs. Get your PDT100% for regular monsters all you want. But for NMs, i want it to be capped at 50% just like everything else is.
I'm not complaining about using a brew and it's not killing an NM in a couple of minutes, it's killing several NMs in a couple of minutes. I'm simply comparing the two in terms of what people consider broken. I'm not even QQing since I don't waste my time soloing on BST. If brew makes the game easy mode, then pets with -100%DT makes the game easy mode too.
 Shiva.Aaralyn
By Shiva.Aaralyn 2011-05-13 02:30:34  

There are other NMs. If you need it for your weapon, and you're concerned about wasting abyssea time/stones, then send them a tell asking to be notified when they have the NM at say.. 6%, so you can zone back in and compete against others for popping it next. If they don't cooperate with you, then they're jerks. That's not only XI for you, that's life.

If you're concerned about wasting time in general, don't play an MMO?

Edit: Nevermind. Saw in another thread you have about 4 characters. So you may need to be notified at 15%, until they give us the atma sets.
[+]
 Phoenix.Bloodred
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Bloodred 2011-05-13 02:32:40  
I say come whatever BST with 100% PDT , MNK/WHM Duo , 18 man alliance, don't matter tbh. Just put a 15 minute despawn timer on all NMs and be done with it(If u can't proc in 15 minutes , you should prolly be lvling your alt in south gusta.
 Asura.Nimrot
By Asura.Nimrot 2011-05-13 02:34:48  
well i want to have fun like you i hope
why not as bst why i need to lvl a job you or all the other want me to come even if i skilled club scyte or sword too ? se desighnt bst for solo so let us solo .... no1 want bst in pty no1 want bst in events no1 want bst in abys well lets erase this job outa the game and we all are happy
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-13 02:35:46  
lol your idea of having fun is being broken and afking on a NM for 1 hour? You are just a greedy player that wants to solo crap (extremely inefficiently I might add) without competition. Stop being fail and realize you will get it done faster with the right procs.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-05-13 02:38:32  
Asura.Nimrot said:
well i want to have fun like you i hope
why not as bst why i need to lvl a job you or all the other want me to come even if i skilled club scyte or sword too ? se desighnt bst for solo so let us solo .... no1 want bst in pty no1 want bst in events no1 want bst in abys well lets erase this job outa the game and we all are happy

Punctuation?

Plenty of jobs are screwed since abyssea came out. Either get an LS and have them let you come beast...or level another job? I don't think you read my post correctly.

Asura.Nimrot said:

I would love for you to name mobs that would kick my *** in less than 3 seconds..........

You Sir, don't know what you are talking about. You are damned to solo only as long as you want to play on bst. Level another job, get an alt account, profit.

You act like you are the only job that isn't wanted. Lots of jobs aren't wanted because other jobs do it better or have more to offer. When was the last time you saw someone asking for a Dark Knight, Dragoon, Corsair, Rdm, Pld, Rng, Pup, Smn, Sch. Very rarely...

They got over it and leveled a useful job for abyssea. Abyssea is about procs...Bst is useless unless /nin

Why would they take you to an NM where all you are doing is wasting a slot and causing them to take more time to do something or get less rewards? Beast can't proc anything...level blm, whm, thf, nin, war, mnk, brd, or blu if you want to do a lot in abyssea

If you don't want to level a useful job, then yes. You are doomed to solo. You are also doomed to not proc the NM, waste time, and piss people off at the same time. Congratulations. If you run into me, let me kill the damn thing for you, instead of being emo and not responding. You don't have anything to prove, no one cares if you can solo an NM on bst. Why? Because game is easy mode, so its not nearly as much of an accomplishment as lets say, Avesta's accomplishments. You also can't proc it, so people will just ridicule you for being stupid.
 Asura.Nimrot
By Asura.Nimrot 2011-05-13 02:39:15  
i never go afk soloing a mob and yes i take invite if it takes to long and ppl need to wait thats not the point man its just that you guys let some jobs no chance to act so waht should i do as bst hangin around in oldscool areas like boya tree ?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-13 02:41:00  
Bst makes a decent DD with the right atma and rampage. If you are truly hellbent on lowering efficiency with your LS/group and you need to play BST, ask them to let you come as it.
 Asura.Nimrot
By Asura.Nimrot 2011-05-13 02:41:24  
thats the point man swim with the mass and lvl a mainstream job is always the solution ?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-13 02:42:24  
If you wanna be efficient, then yes that is the answer. It was always the answer since day one.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-13 02:43:18  
BLU had the same stigma but it wasn't as bad as BST (certainly isn't nowadays) so I was able to bring it along in the past w/o a major blow to efficiency. BST was always pretty fail outside of a few niche situations (Tiamat and few others).
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-05-13 02:43:46  
You keep skipping this whenever you reply. Give me an answer. They should gimp themselves so you can have fun?

Quote:
 Shiva.Aaralyn
By Shiva.Aaralyn 2011-05-13 03:03:13  
Odin.Trelan said:
Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Where did all the solo-artists solo'n 10x faster than BST go? Lol
I was sleeping... Ulhuadshi. My mnk/nin killed in 3 minutes 37 seconds. Lets see your bst do better. And yes, I wouldn't have a problem if these gimps would team up with me so I could kill it for them and get them out of my way. The problem I have is they do not respond to tells, /says, /shouts, or anything. (Team up?) (Short time) (treasure) (You can have this) Is pretty common and understood I think.

Nice memory to have it down to the second from 3 months ago. I would assume that you must have that on video since you know the exact time.

It was right after I unlocked Victory Smite, I looked at my counterstance timer after it died and was surprised at how fast I killed it. I don't see why it's so unbelievable to not remember it, but maybe I have a better memory than the average person. Why would I take a video of something so trivial? (My mnk killed big worm in 3min 37 seconds! yay!)

Everyone would laugh and say "cool story bro" or "and?"

He goes surprisingly easy and fast if you can not let him hit you (less TP) and use a little subtle blow also. Mnk/nin he rarely hits you and throwing out 3k WS's adds up quickly. The only thing that slows down the fight is his absorb move. The time I killed him in 3min 37sec he used his other moves, didn't use absorb.

Must have gotten pretty lucky interrupting his spells. Those aga's wreck shadows and recast times without haste.

Either way, you're implying yourself that you got lucky. Meaning, you're not always going to be able to solo him as fast, or at all without a brew, or a Beast Mas-- oh wait, BST can't solo Ulhuadashi anyway.
[+]
 Asura.Nimrot
By Asura.Nimrot 2011-05-13 03:12:12  
well thats not what i said man but if you dont invite other jobs than always the same you do not get pissed if they go and get to solo it even if its take more time dont understand me wrong thats an online game we all shoud haveing fun together and i like playing in ptys or allys but i rly dont understand why i spend my rare time to lvl a job if i can spend my rare time to get waht i want solo and i dont need to loot against other ppl and NO the should not gimp themselves but it is gimp to go always the mainstream way and take other jobs the space and tell the ppl GO and lvl a other job or else we will never invite you and we dont aloud you to solo longer on a mob than 5 min.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-13 03:15:59  
Asura.Nimrot said:
well thats not what i said man but if you dont invite other jobs than always the same you do not get pissed if they go and get to solo it even if its take more time dont understand me wrong thats an online game we all shoud haveing fun together and i like playing in ptys or allys but i rly dont understand why i spend my rare time to lvl a job if i can spend my rare time to get waht i want solo and i dont need to loot against other ppl and NO the should not gimp themselves but it is gimp to go always the mainstream way and take other jobs the space and tell the ppl GO and lvl a other other job or else we will never invite you and we dont aloud you to solo solo longer on a mob than 5 min.

This isn't a solo game, its a MMO. Stop playing if you don't have time and get some friends if you do.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-13 03:16:32  
Or even better, if you are so hellbent on being greedy and you must have it all, just buy a second account.
 Asura.Nimrot
By Asura.Nimrot 2011-05-13 03:20:17  
thats nonsense
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-13 03:22:18  
Asura.Nimrot said:
thats nonsense

Shiva.Kollosis
user: Kollosis
By Shiva.Kollosis 2011-05-13 03:24:45  
Tbh sometimes my ls purposely doesnt bring a few procs just so people can go whatever job they feel like having fun on. Lately i'd rather play bst and have fun than be 100% efficiant on Nin/war spamming red procs and blade: hi. Not everyone plays for the same reasons, some for efficiancy and some for fun. So if you can't understand other mindsets other than your own then q.q oh well.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2011-05-13 04:10:32  
All you haters sound like a bunch of whiny ***'s ,i dont evan have BST opened and could care less if they have almost 100% pdt. Good for them, for real...its bad enough they get shunned out of parties and events. If you dont like a bst/smn/dnc taking forever to solo a NM....then idk, maybe get to it first or go do something else. Everytime i get on ffxiah, i see all the idiots on here crying about BST, get over it. Some people play FF to have fun...not to submit to the mass's and level a job they dont like to be more efficiant at something, if thats what YOU want to do, thats fine. Let the BST's do their thing,thats why they lvld the job. You haters are pathetic lol.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-13 04:27:16  
Ragnarok.Hotkarl said:
All you haters sound like a bunch of whiny ***'s ,i dont evan have BST opened and could care less if they have almost 100% pdt. Good for them, for real...its bad enough they get shunned out of parties and events. If you dont like a bst/smn/dnc taking forever to solo a NM....then idk, maybe get to it first or go do something else. Everytime i get on ffxiah, i see all the idiots on here crying about BST, get over it. Some people play FF to have fun...not to submit to the mass's and level a job they dont like to be more efficiant at something, if thats what YOU want to do, thats fine. Let the BST's do their thing,thats why they lvld the job. You haters are pathetic lol.

Pathetic for having to wait for greedy people like you and the BST's to take 1hr to solo ***? What world do you live in where time is meaningless?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2011-05-13 04:29:27  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Or even better, if you are so hellbent on being greedy and you must have it all, just buy a second account.

Is this implying that a BST soloing something is them being greedy?
[+]
 Shiva.Kollosis
user: Kollosis
By Shiva.Kollosis 2011-05-13 04:31:57  
To some people that's an hour of fun. If you really stand there for an hour watching a bst solo something then i guess it's truly your own fault that time has become meaningless.
[+]
 Shiva.Aaralyn
By Shiva.Aaralyn 2011-05-13 04:34:06  
Shiva.Kollosis said:
To some people that's an hour of fun. If you really stand there for an hour watching a bst solo something then i guess it's truly your own fault that time has become meaningless.

This.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9