Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Magian Weapon +3 Details
Magian Weapon +3 Details
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
By SilverTalon 2011-09-04 13:41:19  
Seen a few ppl mention losing stats on the +3. If you remember, old stats on previous trials disappear as well. Example would be when it says Dmg+, then when next trial is completed, the dmg is incorperated into the weapon, and the new improvements are displayed. They aren't gone, they're just displaying what's changed from the 90 to 95 version.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-09-04 13:44:45  
SilverTalon said: »
Seen a few ppl mention losing stats on the +3. If you remember, old stats on previous trials disappear as well. Example would be when it says Dmg+, then when next trial is completed, the dmg is incorperated into the weapon, and the new improvements are displayed. They aren't gone, they're just displaying what's changed from the 90 to 95 version.
The ACC is indeed gone. There was no change to the -Casting Time, only +1 more Magic Damage.
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-09-06 12:35:46  
Sylph.Kiaru said: »
I'm not buying 40 light geodes for 1% cure potency <_<

Cerberus.Mystina said: »
You would think instead of adding more potency that we really don't need at this point (if they are going to keep the cap the same) to adding cure casting time or something instead of 1 lousy % on surya's. since every other elemental stave gets casting time- and the accuracy ones even get recast.

should i be surprised?

The people serious about WHM should understand just how valuable this 1% difference makes for the ideal cure set. People undervaluing it or saying they're already capped are not curing in the most advantageous sets today.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zagen
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2011-09-06 12:45:38  
Carbuncle.Tweeek said: »
The people serious about WHM should understand just how valuable this 1% difference makes for the ideal cure set. People undervaluing it or saying they're already capped are not curing in the most advantageous sets today.
Is the difference between a non-ideal 50% Cure Potency and an ideal 50% Cure potency that huge? I'm not a career WHM, just curious.
 Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn 2011-09-06 12:51:49  
Bismarck.Zagen said: »
Is the difference between a non-ideal 50% Cure Potency and an ideal 50% Cure potency that huge? I'm not a career WHM, just curious.

Im no whm but some perks from an ideal set would be 10% more cureskin(af3 body) and cap cure cast time, two important stats that makes me value my healer a whole lot.

..oh and those af3 pants help maintain mp if that is an issue as well.

Personally people undervalue the healer role particularly today due to "cure 5 and 6 is all u need" mentality. Trust me having a simple mule whm vs a career whm dumping heals it quickly becomes obvious how much real heals matter (not to mention fast na and what not)
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-09-06 12:56:53  
Bismarck.Zagen said: »

It's basically an argument that will never end. If you look at what people do for a tiny bit more DMG on their WS or for their DD job it's all the same thing. Some people can say it's not important because it doesn't add as much but those same people will sell their souls for a higher avg dmg output. Measuring how much better it is shouldn't be the concern, it's the fact that one is better and it's what people should aim for.

The point is the most ideal curing setup today was using the 10% cureskin from AF3+2 body with as big of cures as possible (49% set was actually better than a 50% set not including a medicine ring) The 1% boost from this trial will move those ideal 49% setups into a capped 50% setup with much more MND than those old 50% setups using AF3+2
[+]
 Shiva.Alistrianna
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-09-06 17:05:34  
I hope the pet mab staff doesn't follow the path the path that the other magian +3 are taking. If so, we'll probably get +1 int with no increase to the pet mab =/
 Ramuh.Lorzy
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-09-06 17:23:31  
just because it's better (for people who aren't using medicine ring or facio) doesn't mean i have to get excited about it. i don't think anyone disputes that it's better (because obviously, 23 > 22), but saying "meh" doesn't necessarily mean we're undervaluing that 1%. not to mention it's only ideal for a max potency (with cureskin and af3+2 legs) set when not using medicine ring.

no, the trial isn't hard either, but i'll probably just turn them in as i get them.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-06 17:30:42  
I will be upgrading my staff, but I'm already at 50% cure potency and my cure set will most likely be unchanged anyways.

Even so, don't worry about 1%. You don't need it, but if you want it go ahead. It isn't game changing like when surya's staff was introduced.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-06 18:22:31  
so I lose the M.acc on my ice dmg staff, but gain +1 dmg? I'll take that.. on sch I can always lean on focalization if i REALLY need to...which I have capped merits in.
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-09-06 18:44:58  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
so I lose the M.acc on my ice dmg staff, but gain +1 dmg? I'll take that.. on sch I can always lean on focalization if i REALLY need to...which I have capped merits in.
what are your pt2 merits on sch? wasting 5 merits on an ability that requires 2 strategems, 3 if you are using ebullience out of 5 strats. I am terribly confused why you do have that merited.
[+]
By Grimkitty57 2011-09-07 01:42:29  
Supposedly, we will have 25% CP at 99 on the staff
 Asura.Pergatory
サーバ: Asura
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2011-09-07 10:17:40  
Grimkitty57 said: »
Source?
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2011-09-07 10:33:25  

Carbuncle.Kunisama
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2011-09-07 10:50:49  
Asura.Pergatory said: »
Source?
Maybe he saw this :o
By Grimkitty57 2011-09-07 11:40:45  
Yep ^

Was that picture.
 Leviathan.Dodu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-07 11:46:32  
I like completion, I'll be upgrading mine to its maximum.

That said, it absolutely does not matter, and assertions to the contrary, especially to the serious WHM, are ridiculous. You over-cure or overlap your cures more often than you don't. 1% cure potency is a drop in a bucket that was subsequently thrown into a pile with two other buckets.

Also, lol'd at comparing those who go to odd lengths to maximize their damage output to those who do so for the potency of their healing abilities.
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-09-07 12:26:10  
Leviathan.Dodu said: »
I like completion, I'll be upgrading mine to its maximum.

That said, it absolutely does not matter, and assertions to the contrary, especially to the serious WHM, are ridiculous. You over-cure or overlap your cures more often than you don't. 1% cure potency is a drop in a bucket that was subsequently thrown into a pile with two other buckets.

Also, lol'd at comparing those who go to odd lengths to maximize their damage output to those who do so for the potency of their healing abilities.

I've proven you wrong before, I'm not afraid to do so again. Last time you ran from the thread never and remained silent once you were proven wrong.
By SilverTalon 2011-09-07 12:34:06  
Farming geodes ahead of time in anticipation of the required 40 per trial, and seem to be getting fewer now then when they first came out. Any evidence of that, or just bad luck ?
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-09-07 12:35:10  
Farming geodes ahead of time in anticipation of the required 40 per trial, and seem to be getting fewer now then when they first came out. Any evidence of that, or just bad luck ?

prolly just bad luck, we were killing yesterday KI farming and got a few to drop on lightsday. You guys should ask your LS mates and friends for some, a lot of people kept on to these and don't mind helping friends out with them, my friends sent me 35 last night from what they had laying around.
By SilverTalon 2011-09-07 12:37:06  
prolly just bad luck, we were killing yesterday KI farming and got a few to drop on lightsday.
Gotten 4 in the last hour, however 10 beastmen seals and 5 kindred seals lol. Figures
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-09-07 12:44:01  
prolly just bad luck, we were killing yesterday KI farming and got a few to drop on lightsday.
Gotten 4 in the last hour, however 10 beastmen seals and 5 kindred seals lol. Figures

you try nyzul?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-07 12:45:32  
Thats normally what its like going by day for me. Weather has always given me a higher drop rate for them but idk if thats a fact or just the game messing with me.
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-09-07 12:46:26  
nyzul + lightsday = ultra profit?

[+]
By SilverTalon 2011-09-07 12:47:22  
Asura.Ina said: »
Thats normally what its like going by day for me. Weather has always given me a higher drop rate for them but idk if thats a fact or just the game messing with me.
Been farming easy prey mobs in Uleguerand Range, after snow geodes. Pretty much always ice weather, so day becomes irrelivent ^^
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-07 12:49:15  
Wouldn't it be funny if they tricked everyone into spending 10-15k each on geodes, just for us to find out that they changed the trial in the final release to something other than 40 geodes.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2011-09-07 12:52:05  
I wont be be purchasing the geodes, I've already started collecting them, the only ones that are going to be a pain are the 80 flame.
By SilverTalon 2011-09-07 12:53:45  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I wont be be purchasing the geodes, I've already started collecting them, the only ones that are going to be a pain are the 80 flame.
Just farm the easier to obtain ones, sell em, buy the harder to obtain ones. Ezpz
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10