Meld Multy Materia

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Meld multy materia
Meld multy materia
By fogliagermano 2012-04-09 12:12:09  
hello world, I would like to create good item multi-meld, there is something that raises the chances of success? or is it just a matter of luck? :-)
By Crystainn 2012-04-09 12:29:48  
fogliagermano said: »
I would like to create good item multi-meld

You and everyone else...

But yes its all luck, be prepared to blow at least a mil everytime unless your really really lucky.
 Midgardsormr.Soki
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2012-04-09 12:55:06  
not luck.
the tier materia compared to the tier gear makes a % difference.
HQ adds %
grade of the tier makes a % difference.

Here is a way to get the best % possible and possibly get the crown.

http://www.ffxivpro.com/forum/topic/28276/gamblers-crown-tactics-that-work#1725377

Midgardsormr.Soki said: »
Gambler's Crown

For those of you that want to get Gambler's Crown, here is the easiest method that I have found.

1. Synth Dated Copper Rings (2 Copper Nuggets) or Dated Bone Rings (1 bone chip) and wear Hempen Coif and Hempen halfgloves. Spiritbond these within 40k exp. (30k with +SB gear) Patriot's Bracelet and Patriot's Choker

2. They will nearly all turn into Str or Mnd materia's.
3. Mine Carbonized Matter (+5) at Horizon and you can use the copper to make the Dated Copper Rings.
4. Make Gloves rank 41+ for STR and DEX or Helmets for MND.

Percentages: On R41+ gear using Grade I Materia
2-Slot will be 40-42%
3 Slot will be 35-38%
4 Slot will be 25-30%
5 Slot will be 18-23%

This is the quickest and easiest way to get Gambler's Crown.

I hope this helps all you achievement hunters!

I did this today with 2 pairs of Fingerless Raptorskin Gloves
First broke on 3rd meld
2nd went to 5 melds no prob, 42.5%, 36%, 28%, 20.5%

By astoy05 2012-04-09 13:24:43  
Yeah, I have blown up around 400 tier I materias and only hit 4 twice. I'm no mathematician but that seems pretty bad. I've heard of others who are approaching 1000 tries with no luck so far.

Also, my first ever double meld attempt was 2 INT IV's on a lightning brand, and it worked. Have not been able to stick 2 IV's on anything since, probably around 40-50 tries. It says 18% chance for 2 IV's yet I am 1/50. I know they post the percent chance but I have a feeling there are other hidden factors.
By EstharFalcus 2012-04-09 13:39:29  
I'd assume they want to meld gear that's not a worthless piece of junk which in that case you can't really increase your chances and it's all luck.
Otherwise you can always meld the lowest possible tier 1 to a piece of gear in the high 40's to get a high % chance. (though honestly if you do this even with 5 pieces of materia you get less benefit than a single slotted piece of gear)

Basically, the better the piece of matteria the worse your chances are.
For example if you try to meld 2 +11 INT, VIT etc to something about level 47 you'll have 30% chance.
If you try to do a +10 and +11 it'll be 30.5% etc

Doing it to lower level gear also lowers your % chance.
By fogliagermano 2012-04-10 17:05:37  
I'm trying to enhance BLM, does anyone know where I can find a guide for BLM? my doubts are stat cap (int-mnd-m_pot etc.), and if the elemental stats much or little influence on magic damage. I want to improve my setting: 1 for lightning combo, 2 combos for fire / flare

my normal setting has about int340 m_pot480 m_acc420
(At this setting, often against Moogle Thundara hit 1000 + normal damage)
my next few attempts to meld are double hat on and on main weapon or inttelligence m_acc