日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Weapons for PUP
Weapons for PUP
 Siren.Firesong
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Firesong 2013-04-02 08:51:28  
Kenkonken > Verethragna > STR/ATK Trial H2H > Brawny, Stringing Pummel is an awesome WS as well, but if you don't have it Shijin Spiral works. There are 'new' hand to hand out there but I don't know how good they are for PUP yet.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-04-02 08:56:59  
Odin.Screamingbabies said: »
Quick question and i feel like already know the answer but...

lvl90 WoE h2h and victory smite
or
brawny and shijin spiral

which would be better overall?

(do not have pummel yet)

Brawny and shijin will be more consistent but in abyssea and or if you have enough +crit rate Victory smite will win all and all a toss up in my book depending on gear can't go wrong with brawny the bas e damage and stats are sweet. The new h2h will beat em both tho base damage 42+ yes please.....
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-04-02 08:57:49  
You forgot to mention the Blutkrallen/Blutklauen (NQ/HQ) h2h that has the def down effect, which are going to be on par, if not better than, Verethragna for Stringing Pummel and Shijin Spiral. Of course there are the new h2h with the DMG: 59, along with additional stats, and the Girru from Legion, which come with STR+10 DEX+10 as well, which should also beat the STR/ATT h2h.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-04-02 09:01:45  
With the new change to attack and defense the blutkrallen family is HAWTTTTTTTTTTTT defense down is the ***now a days no doubt about it. Oh yeah D 42 doesnt suck....