日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » All people banned from FFXI will be banned from FFXIV
All people banned from FFXI will be banned from FFXIV
 Fairy.Kaedetsuka
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Kaedetsuka 2009-06-06 22:21:05  
what's happen to you poor TB, you can't play FF14 coz u get banned from FF11 ? lol!
 Lakshmi.Minipie
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Minipie 2009-06-06 22:25:55  
as long they use a new credit card with a different name / address they can return /make a new account play ff14
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-06 22:36:26
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

FFXIV won't be using Playonline. So a banned POL account doesn't mean ***to the new game. If anything it might deny your friend list and name transfer but even that's doubtful.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-06-06 22:51:22  
Thunderblaze said:
Dasva said:
Yeah seriously theres like no way they can enforce this.

They check for same credit card numbers, addresses, etc.

That's how people often get multiple accounts banned.

they play this game called ban by IP address block that and you cant connect to there servers as for rmt remaking accts there prolly using proxys.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-06 23:56:10  
Septroth said:
Thunderblaze said:
Dasva said:

they play this game called ban by IP address block that and you cant connect to there servers as for rmt remaking accts there prolly using proxys.

Also pretty easy to get around from what I've been told.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fairy.Burda
user: Burda
By Fairy.Burda 2009-06-07 01:13:52  
Septroth said:

Now im not 100% sure on this but if you connect to the internet in something like a University is that not all run off one IP address? So if one account was to get banned via IP address then everyone else would be banned.

I also only think they ban via Credit Card and any accounts attached to that card are also banned even if it's not the account that did wrong. Had few friends who lost accounts this way.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-07 01:15:57  
There are ways of changing your IP address or using other peoples or so a friend who plays tells me
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2009-06-07 01:25:38  
This actually wouldn't surprise me, although I have no confirmation. SquareEnix would not be the first to do this. Sony Online, Electronic Arts, and other companies have also done "platform-wide" bans in the past.

Once you've proven yourself to be a bad customer, companies no longer want your business, regardless of which game it might be. $15/month doesn't buy a whole lot -- less than 1 hour of one GM's time, if that. If you've proven to cost them more than you give, you can't blame them for rejecting further business with you.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-06-07 01:47:15  
Jaerik said:
This actually wouldn't surprise me, although I have no confirmation. SquareEnix would not be the first to do this. Sony Online, Electronic Arts, and other companies have also done "platform-wide" bans in the past.

Once you've proven yourself to be a bad customer, companies no longer want your business, regardless of which game it might be. $15/month doesn't buy a whole lot -- less than 1 hour of one GM's time, if that. If you've proven to cost them more than you give, you can't blame them for rejecting further business with you.

I believe this more than I believe Thunderblaze tbh.

Basic Business 101: Get rid of costs and keep the revenue. If Thunderblaze is a cost, kick him and keep him from coming back ever again.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-06-07 01:50:31
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Hard to apply but simple in practice

but like I say,

if someone wants something real bad they will do w/e they can to achieve it

so bad guys will go around da protection to get back in FF
 Midgardsormr.Corwen
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Corwen
By Midgardsormr.Corwen 2009-06-07 08:00:15  
I don't think this will happen. I know SE does have the capability of this because they used to ban every account that ever once used a credit card that was used at any point by a banned account, however, they haven't done this recently to my knowledge.

The salvage bans only hit the accounts that actually committed the offense. People who got banned who had other accounts using the same personal information and/or credit card that did not take part in the exploit were completely unaffected. They could very easily have banned these accounts as well but did not. To this date, I don't know of a single person affected by the salvage bans who have had these accounts get banned at a later date for merely being the same person. I also had a friend a year or so back who got a mule account banned by the STF for "RMT activity", and they did not close any of his other accounts even though they shared the same credit card.

There was also this post on allakhazam of a chat log excerpt of a GM stating that there is no rule against coming back to the game on a new account if you have been previously banned and that each account is treated as a separate person: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=10;mid=1241469667131577780;num=30;page=1

If this is the case, anyone who got banned from FFXI shouldn't have anything to worry about if they wish to start up on FFXIV or restart FFXI even if they use the same billing info.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-07 08:10:59  
Wouldn't effect me anyway, so it's alllll gooooood.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-06-07 08:42:00  
Thunderblaze said:
Dasva said:

Not working. As for me for example, dont have a credit card, but using an online credit card. I can pretty much get an infinite different credit card numbers per day using it. Every time you wanna pay with it, it generates a new nr.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-07 09:07:29  
Kaeko certainly is playing again if under a different anonymous name...
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-06-07 09:24:10  
Also This

Boyaci said:
Zanno said:
they should be able to block a certain CC nr from regging a new account shouldnt they?

In a perfect world, perhaps. But in the real world, a business that accepts credit cards for payment cannot individually refuse certain cards. That would lead to discrimination lawsuits by the cardholder and/or the card issuer.
 Pandemonium.Rida
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Yoichi
By Pandemonium.Rida 2009-06-07 09:26:11  
Whats up Thunderblaze? not enough attention on your "new server" <cough banned>
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nomad
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2009-06-07 10:03:50  
so whatever happened to internet IP banning? yea there's ways around that too but at least it's another hurdle banned peeps have to jump...
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-06-07 10:05:52  
Nomadikhan said:
so whatever happened to internet IP banning? yea there's ways around that too but at least it's another hurdle banned peeps have to jump...

In order for that to work you have to assume that ppl have static IP adress, where I live I have dynamic IP adress that changes a couple of times every day.
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nomad
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2009-06-07 10:12:49  
True, I'd forgotten about that. I've static here that's why :/
 Kujata.Nours
サーバ: Kujata
user: sruon
By Kujata.Nours 2009-06-07 10:12:55  
FF14 won't be using POL, but it will be using SE's new system (token one).
 Pandemonium.Rida
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Yoichi
By Pandemonium.Rida 2009-06-07 10:50:28  
Nours said:
FF14 won't be using POL, but it will be using SE's new system (token one).

I'd say this is highly likely to be true. I've seen one of these fabled "letters" and the one I saw said.

We performed an investigation based on the information you have provided us and compared them with the data collected on your account. We have confirmed that this account took advantage of an in-game mechanics and obtain increased amount of items not intended by normal means.
Therefore this account will remain banned. This is a final statement.

We deeply apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, and we appreciate your continue use of the PlayOnline Service.

Notice how they asked for CONTINUED use of POL services at the end. Now that seems astrange thing to say if Perm IP ban was gonna happen doesnt it?
 Midgardsormr.Piplup
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Piplup
By Midgardsormr.Piplup 2009-06-07 11:34:44  
here's how their banning trick works.

they will ban multiple accounts if they contain all the same info of:
Full name
Address
CC info

If one of these is different. they will not ban. for example

Full name is different
Address and CC is the same.

They have to have all three in accuracy to ban you. Trust me I know :)
[+]
 Kujata.Jennypoo
サーバ: Kujata
user: xial
By Kujata.Jennypoo 2009-06-07 11:56:06  
I can vouch that what Piplup said is 100% true.
[+]
 Asura.Dajociont
サーバ: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-07 12:57:59  
Everyone I know that got banned is playing on a separate account and most are using the same card. Don't really see this being enforced.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-07 12:59:18  
It aint really whoever the rules say they can ban based on any of your personal info just for being related to someone who did something bad. But really that wouldn't really go over too well in the end.
[+]
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-07 13:01:06  
I, for one, hope SE dumps the program within a program approach (like FFXI within PoL) and just does it straight up like WoW.

Not that it matters much to me...I'm staying with FFXI and not jumping to FFXIV anyways. At least, not for a long while.
 Caitsith.Neverend
サーバ: Caitsith
user: bullihtt
By Caitsith.Neverend 2009-06-07 13:11:26  
i us my mothers creditcard so if i do something wronge and get band i can get a creditcard of my own and still play right ?
 Cerberus.Maryanne
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maryanne
By Cerberus.Maryanne 2009-06-07 13:21:21  
I don't see the big deal here. At all. Get a new credit card.
Oh crap, that was REALLY hard. -_-

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.