Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » News » Windower and March 2013 Update
Windower and March 2013 Update
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11
By Mysterie 2013-03-30 10:34:10  
Got a problem with Guildwork since the update, on my site it is saing i left my LS and it isn't updating there too.

Has that something to do with the message what i get on PlayOnline.com too when i try to enter LS Community or could it be the plugin?

(EU Player/Game if that makes a difference)

edit: Never mind, it is working now after shutdown and restart windower4/XI.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanctferum
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanctferum 2013-03-30 10:47:36  
"Vanatunes has encoutered a fatal error and must be terminated"

Anyone know what's up with that? I was trying to make it play the new Adoulin battle music...
 Leviathan.Behemothx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-03-30 10:58:46  
Vanatunes is broken since update.
 Ragnarok.Returner
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-03-30 10:58:51  
smooth transition from 3.4 to 4. It is amazing. I should have done this sooner.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanctferum
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanctferum 2013-03-30 11:01:30  
Leviathan.Behemothx said: »
Vanatunes is broken since update.

aw man...

By the way, Windower 4 is a huge improvement over what came before. Thank you, people!
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Nitestalker 2013-03-30 19:00:23  
ok, Seems like I got the same issue again. POL crashed after a while and shows this file KERNELBASE.dll Again. Not sure what else I can do to keep it from crashing. I did select "troubleshoot compatibility" on my Windows 7 64 Bit system like before to make sure it save the settings and no go
 Asura.Izilder
サーバ: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-03-30 19:08:32  
you have weather effects on?
By Odin.Nitestalker 2013-03-30 19:11:19  
I believe I do
 Asura.Izilder
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-03-30 19:25:02  
try turn them off see if that fixes it - im sure that's what fixed it for me. But yes silly if that is the case (for now)
By fractalvoid 2013-03-30 19:27:37  
There needs to be an update to the spellcast databases for it to recognize the new gear, correct?

Added Thurandaut Gloves/Tights to a few of my sets and they're not switching in. Just want to make sure it's that and not some operator error lol
By Odin.Nitestalker 2013-03-30 19:27:50  
I will give that a shot
 Ragnarok.Sakurasama
By Ragnarok.Sakurasama 2013-03-30 19:52:32  
Ok.... So is there any news on when the older version will be fixed soon? Because I cant stand 4 anymore..... Had it three days and its done nothing but *** up my game. None of my scrips work now *yes I moved them* My Resolution is *** terrible now. I cant move the new recast from covering my battle menu, and it freezes all the time when loading. Please tell me we can go back to the old one soon.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-03-30 20:05:34  
Ragnarok.Sakurasama said: »
Ok.... So is there any news on when the older version will be fixed soon? Because I cant stand 4 anymore..... Had it three days and its done nothing but *** up my game. None of my scrips work now *yes I moved them* My Resolution is *** terrible now. I cant move the new recast from covering my battle menu, and it freezes all the time when loading. Please tell me we can go back to the old one soon.

Your scripts not working are your own fault, you obviously haven't moved them correctly or something.

You can EDIT the resolution settings... v4 won't make your game look worse -_-.

You CAN move timers, its only been discussed about 5 million times in this thread, just edit plugins/settings/timers.xml.

Do you want to be a drama queen a little more, sheesh.

If you don't like it, then just don't use it.
[+]
 Asura.Aikchan
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2013-03-30 20:29:56  

loln00b... is fun.. I have been using 3.4 for 2 days w/o any issue, so that means they fixed it -_-... wondering why n00b live under a rock and don't read news...
 Fenrir.Camaroz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: camaroz
By Fenrir.Camaroz 2013-03-30 20:31:37  

Maybe it’s you who *** up your game. I swear can’t make anyone happy. It’s not like they say hey pay us to do/make windower. At any rate you should also watch how you talk to people because I’m sure Ihm would be more willing to help if you didn’t come across as an ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Makado
user: Makado
By Fenrir.Makado 2013-03-30 20:37:35  
I was having a problem with my macros not working, fixed by copying all from old script folder and pasting to script folder in windows4 folder all working normally. Also I had to move my timers position because I don't like them on the left I did this by going into plugins/setting/ THEN open timers.xml with NOTEPAD and changing the position and saving. Worked for me, now my timers pop up in between my chat log and name where I had them before. I'm on windows 8 and every plugin is working for me just fine. Again thanks for the updated version I was wary of changing but it was pretty smooth.
 Asura.Spearus
user: spearbx
By Asura.Spearus 2013-03-30 20:40:14  
So I've gotten the game running only on the regular version(non-Windower) and I have uninstalled-->reinstalled W4 about three~four times now with it always crashing after I hit the play button.. =\
Ihm can you help me you seem to have a firm grasp of things =-o

(I'm running on windows 8 and am using the WDDM 1.2 display driver)
 Bahamut.Touvan
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Touvan 2013-03-30 20:46:19  
I have a very similar problem to my windower, from what i can tell none of my scripts will work and i can't manually load/unload any plugins like before. Seems i can't input any commands that would execute these functions, i suspect it's something to do with running Windows 8 64bit as some plugins won't run also like Silence and Timestamp which i've not seen running so far. Any ideas of what is going on with mine and a possible fix would be great.
 Odin.Dezaar
user: dezaar
By Odin.Dezaar 2013-03-30 20:53:25  
I just want to say Thank You for the hard work! Windower4 team deserves a little credit for keeping up on everything while people continue to *** and do nothing to solve or help.

I think it should be like voting, If you are not donating, you cannot ***.

#windower4teamrocks
[+]
 Bahamut.Touvan
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Touvan 2013-03-30 21:52:10  
Bahamut.Touvan said: »
I have a very similar problem to my windower, from what i can tell none of my scripts will work and i can't manually load/unload any plugins like before. Seems i can't input any commands that would execute these functions, i suspect it's something to do with running Windows 8 64bit as some plugins won't run also like Silence and Timestamp which i've not seen running so far. Any ideas of what is going on with mine and a possible fix would be great.

I actually just managed to fix this after quite a bit of searching :D throwing what i did to fix it out there so others with my problem can too, is quite simple, you need to disable the secure boot in your bios startup. I cannot believe such a tiny thing has caused me such grief. But anyway thank you windower team for all the great work so far, this helps me LOADS with dual boxing etc ^^ *does a super happy dance*
 Phoenix.Zekky
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Zekky
By Phoenix.Zekky 2013-03-31 04:41:14  
Is anyone else having issues where the plugins on the screen flicker here and there? The infobar, timers... well everything. Might have missed in the last few pages of this, but couldn't see speak of it. ><
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-03-31 04:47:11  
Is there any particular reason that when running W4 in Windows 8, dual boxing with a contoller doesn't work?

An instance of the game will detect the controller and can play, once I load up second instance neither will respond to the controller.

Confused :(
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-03-31 08:34:55  
Can we stop saying "Scripts aren't working". If you haven't copied your scripts over, its not that they're not working, it's that they aren't there... It's a big difference, especially when you say "Scripts aren't working" and we panic thinking there's an actual problem when in fact it's just a case there's no script actually there to "work".
[+]
 Valefor.Psykopat
サーバ: Valefor
user: bob
By Valefor.Psykopat 2013-03-31 09:33:04  
Any hint concerning the crashes when using /logout or /shutdown?

I know this problem existed at a time on 3.4 and was fixed somehow.
 Ragnarok.Zohnax
user: Baelfael
By Ragnarok.Zohnax 2013-03-31 09:51:47  
Valefor.Psykopat said: »
Any hint concerning the crashes when using /logout or /shutdown?

I know this problem existed at a time on 3.4 and was fixed somehow.
To repeat, it is low on their priority list of things to solve at the moment. As Ihm said, it is better that the game works than whenever you go to logoff and there being a problem.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-03-31 09:53:19  
Is there a way to make game go "nintendo mode" with V4 ? My computer can't handle dual box with nice background.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2013-03-31 09:58:13  
Okay, I have a weird one.

I hit Play, the game starts to launch(empty window is drawn), immediately returns to PlayOnline's FFXI top screen.

-Only happens with Windower4

-Happens with Plugins turned on and off

-Tried multiple resolution/sampling changes

Any ideas?
 Leviathan.Kincard
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2013-03-31 10:03:07  
Asura.Ccl said: »
Is there a way to make game go "nintendo mode" with V4 ? My computer can't handle dual box with nice background.

Go to your windower folder and choose settings.xml. Under a profile you can put <supersampling>0.5</supersampling> or whatever number you want (it'll be proportional to your screen res. So if you decide your window is 1600x900, supersampling at 0.5 will make your background res half of that.

It'll look something like this
Code
  <profile name="Professor Butterscotch">
    <consolekey>Insert</consolekey>
    <windowmode>Window</windowmode>
    <width>16</width>
    <height>9</height>
    <mipmaplevel>2</mipmaplevel>
    <uiscale>1</uiscale>
    <supersampling>0.000001</supersampling>
    <bumpmapping>true</bumpmapping>
    <sound>false</sound>
  </profile>
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-03-31 11:01:35  
I tried doing that, but everytime I launch windower it just delete the <supersampling>0.5</supersampling> line from the settings.xml, any idea ?
 Leviathan.Kincard
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2013-03-31 11:05:44  
I think you need to turn on supersampling in the Game tab of the profile settings, and then edit it later.

Hopefully the windower team will add a slider for that option later to make it easier to use.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11