The Next Super Smash Bros.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The next Super Smash Bros.
The next Super Smash Bros.
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-23 07:56:13  
Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
bump so people can see the new updated roster, especially the Peach clone...

Part from wearing a dress and having a similar face-shape, Rosalina is no clone of Peach. Her fightstyle is completely different. I'm very happy we got her and I can't wait to try out the so-called puppetteer techniques.
It looks like she floats in the air.

Several of her moves are a direct copy of Peach. Flying kick to the face being one of them.

She has the same size/shape as peach.

The only real new thing is that she has another to help her fight (kindof like Ice Climbers, but with more control).

It is hard to say for now (since there is limited footage available) but it looks to me to be a Peach Clone with a small variation of style (Like Ike was to Marth).
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-01-23 08:12:28  
Lolwut.

Ike is a small variation of style compared to Marth? If you talked Roy/Marth, ok, but Ike is a completely different thing than Marth is.

*** Marth anyway, Roy had much more style than him, I'm still bitter that they never allowed him to shine and even removed him.
[+]
 Fenrir.Camiie
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-01-23 08:37:45  

At this point, why the heck not?
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-01-23 09:12:53  
Is Captain N still owned by Nintendo? I don't actually know who made this series...

*googles*

Hmm...

[From Wikipedia]
The character Captain N first appeared in Nintendo Power magazine, created by a Nintendo staff member and magazine editor named Randy Studdard. The original concept involved Captain N (originally known as "Captain Nintendo") as a Nintendo employee and the Mother Brain as a Nintendo main computer that went rogue, and Captain Nintendo had the power to temporarily give life to characters and items from Nintendo games. The story left a door open for a sequel (Mother Brain is temporarily defeated but her return was said to be inevitable, and Captain Nintendo vows to stop her when the time comes). Nintendo later decided to create a cartoon series, opting neither to credit nor to compensate its creator. DIC Entertainment was shopped as the animation studio, and very little of the original concept remained.

I wouldn't mind Captain N in Smash Bros. I mean he wouldn't look really out of place, I guess. If they do add him it would be great if Simon Belmont gets added, although PLEASE not that monstrosity from the Captain N series...
 Fenrir.Camiie
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-01-23 09:18:52  
Yeah the game version of Simon Belmont would be a great addition, and Konami has been involved in SSB before with Snake.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-23 14:02:35  
I don't know why Nintendo keeps releasing these sub characters from their franchises and not main ones... Like how many characters from the Mario universe do we need?

I mean come on, announcing King Dedede before Ness or Captain Falcon who have been in the series since the N64?! If by some cruel and unusual turn of events neither one of them make in this installment I am taking a plane to Japan and going to punch Sakurai in the face.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-23 14:04:14  
Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
I am taking a plane to Japan and going to punch Sakurai in the face.
I'll join you only if Jigglypuff makes it back in.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-01-23 14:05:18  
one game i never liked..
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-01-23 14:11:10  
No Ridley is an outrage. Samus has been in since day 1 and she still hasn't brought her antagonist to the Melee/Brawl/Dustup.

And don't give me that "Ridley is too large" BS, Bowser/DDD/Ganondorf were all scaled down no problem.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-01-23 14:35:07  
Looking forward to Mii being playable.
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2014-01-23 14:44:20  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
No Ridley is an outrage. Samus has been in since day 1 and she still hasn't brought her antagonist to the Melee/Brawl/Dustup.

And don't give me that "Ridley is too large" BS, Bowser/DDD/Ganondorf were all scaled down no problem.

Not that I wouldn't want Ridley available, but: DDD wasn't really scaled down, nor was Ganondorf. Bowser's size has varied a lot between different games and other media and the melee/brawl version is within that range.

Really the best example of size distortion would be the Pokemon.
[+]
By Tickmeoff 2014-01-23 15:24:08  
bump so people can see the new updated roster, especially the Peach clone...

Part from wearing a dress and having a similar face-shape, Rosalina is no clone of Peach. Her fightstyle is completely different. I'm very happy we got her and I can't wait to try out the so-called puppetteer techniques.
It looks like she floats in the air.

Several of her moves are a direct copy of Peach. Flying kick to the face being one of them.

She has the same size/shape as peach.

The only real new thing is that she has another to help her fight (kindof like Ice Climbers, but with more control).

It is hard to say for now (since there is limited footage available) but it looks to me to be a Peach Clone with a small variation of style (Like Ike was to Marth).

Have you ever actually played Smash Bros in your life? Not a single thing Rosalina did in her reveal trailer even remotely resembled one of Peach's moves, and Ike is literally the complete opposite of Marth.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-23 15:56:24  
k
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-23 16:31:58  
I don't know Ridley as a playable character would be hard to pull off since it never really attacks with its hands always swoops in back and forth and breaths fire. I guess they could make him work like Charizard I suppose.

I'd rather one of the other Bounty Hunters from that metroid ds game be the next Metroid character.

100$ says Pushmo makes it in somehow being it as the newest "IP" Nintendo has had.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-01-23 18:10:00  
When melee came out I found it awesome we got some females and villains. Brawl gave a few new females, but hardly villains (DDD could count as one but he's not necesarily evil; at least not anymore). So far we got quite a few new females in the new smash bros game so I'm hoping we'll get some new villains too. Mewtwo (please come back), King K. Rool, Ridley, Porky, Deathborn.. and the list goes on and on.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-01-24 03:29:32  
They need to stop deleting character from the roster. People get attached, it ruins a good deal of fun/enthusiasm/hope when your favourite character is removed for no reason.

Adding new characters is very nice, I'm really looking forward the Wii Fit trainer for example, but I'm sincerely annoyed by the removal of some characters from Melee to Brawl, and probably from Brawl to this new entry.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-01-24 06:12:16  
Want Shulk playable ;\
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-24 06:50:14  
Still a pipe dream but I'd say bring some of Mario RPG characters(yes I know I just finished complaining about too much Mario Universe characters) but Mallow and Geno would totally be a great exception lol. Smithy would be an awesome smash bros character now that I think about it. Or perhaps one of the Paper Mario partners?

And with Square and Nintendo sorta back together again add one of the Bravely Default characters would be awesome to see Agnes or Tiz their move set could be interesting with each B attack being a different job class kinda how Megaman gets all the different Robot Masters powers.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-01-24 06:52:33  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Want Shulk playable ;\

Everytime I see this posted on any forum I only think of two things:

1) She-hulk? Oh no wait Shulk...
2) Who's shulk?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-24 06:59:53  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Want Shulk playable ;\

Everytime I see this posted on any forum I only think of two things:

1) She-hulk? Oh no wait Shulk...
2) Who's shulk?

I thought the same lol.

I would also love to see Isaac be playable this version but I doubt it. Too many sword wielders. Unless all his attacks be Psy Energy attacks and just make his final smash be Titan Blade or Ragnorak or perhaps the Sol Blade that his son used in Dark Dawn.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-01-24 07:10:45  
There are really only 3 characters I wanna see in the new Smash:

1) Bring back Mewtwo from melee. (I really don't know why the heck they removed him. Iconic character from the franchise and a great moveset)

2) Krystal. Not because I want an extra Starfox character persé, but more for the fact she'll use a combination of staff fighting techniques and some druid-like magic. We don't have that yet.

3) Little Mac. Punch-out was/is one of my favorite NES games and I highly enjoyed the remake on the Wii as well. Besides, if we get him we can join the list of games who have a boxer character =D
user: Canth
By Rhaq'a Zhwan 2014-01-24 07:42:08  
I hope they remove Marth and put in a Fire Emblem main character people actually like. Chrom probably, since he's the newest hero. I Also want to see a FE Mage character, Pent, Lute, Soren etc. A manakete/laguz/taguel character would be amazing too, but it will never happen.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-01-24 08:30:31  
Rhaq'a Zhwan said: »
I hope they remove Marth and put in a Fire Emblem main character people actually like. Chrom probably, since he's the newest hero. I Also want to see a FE Mage character, Pent, Lute, Soren etc. A manakete/laguz/taguel character would be amazing too, but it will never happen.

Marth's never going away. He's like the Mario of the franchise...
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-24 08:34:58  
My vote would be for Hector(NA GBA/FE 7)this time around as the sub character from the franchise. He was just too awesome of a character to forget. Plus there is no axe wielders in the series so would be interesting to see his moveset. He could even have a ranged attack because he is able to use Hand Axes.
[+]
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2014-01-24 09:08:16  
doesn't like, Nintendo often holds popularity contest to ask/add characters to SSB series ?
i know they have done it before.
user: Canth
By Rhaq'a Zhwan 2014-01-24 11:08:40  
Honestly, from what I've seen most (at least NA) Fire Emblem fans like Marth the least. The only thing he has going for him is he's the original Lord.

I would absolutely love Hector to be playable. Sort of related is this comic. He's such a badass.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-01-31 01:18:34  
Lucario returns!

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-01-31 01:31:15  
Megamegamegamegamegamega LUCARIO.
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-01-31 01:33:47  
Odin.Minefield said: »
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-01-31 03:56:08  
Although cool, I do hope Mewtwo comes back as well...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23