FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18367 18368 18369 ... 18549 18550 18551
Administrator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2017-06-01 09:55:25  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I figured ramy was glued to TV's with the penguins kicking *** and such...

Not sure I'd describe their performance as "kicking ***". They've won two games, but have been getting outplayed for large portions of both. This isn't to downplay what they've done; hot streaks and lucky bounces are as much a part of winning a championship as anything, and I think they are the better team, but they haven't really looked like the world-beaters the score would indicate.

[Edit: paged, so here's a penguin.]

By Viciouss 2017-06-01 10:19:38  
Ramyrez said: »
Viciouss said: »
My Witcher 3 file is bugged, can't advance the story anymore, salty!

How so? You have mods going on or something? I've got 600+ hours in and never encountered a progress-halting glitch.

Its a quest that the npc won't appear to advance the story. I emailed the devs and they said use an earlier save file and it didn't work, and they were like oh well. Other people have had the issue as well but there doesn't appear to be a solution. =/
By Ramyrez 2017-06-01 10:41:43  
Ramyrez said: »
My Witcher 3 file is bugged, can't advance the story anymore, salty!

How so? You have mods going on or something? I've got 600+ hours in and never encountered a progress-halting glitch.

Its a quest that the npc won't appear to advance the story. I emailed the devs and they said use an earlier save file and it didn't work, and they were like oh well. Other people have had the issue as well but there doesn't appear to be a solution. =/

Well then hey, time to start fresh. White Orchard beckons!
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-06-01 10:43:41  
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-06-01 10:43:56  
Idiot Boy said: »
Not sure I'd describe their performance as "kicking ***". They've won two games, but have been getting outplayed for large portions of both. This isn't to downplay what they've done; hot streaks and lucky bounces are as much a part of winning a championship as anything, and I think they are the better team, but they haven't really looked like the world-beaters the score would indicate.

It's a dangerous way to play, that's for sure. But they know that. Only gets harder from here.

Honestly with all the injuries -- I mean, Jesus, we're missing a Norris-caliber defensemen for the whole run -- I was happy to make it to the second round. That we're in the Final now, let alone leading it 2-0, is just freaking awesome.
By Ramyrez 2017-06-01 10:44:39  
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-06-01 10:48:36  
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-01 11:01:03  
I figured ramy was glued to TV's with the penguins kicking *** and such...

Rest assured that wherever he was, if it wasn't damp there before he got there, it sure as hell is now!

/damp towel

Memento Infectum!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-01 11:19:57  
I'm packing my tool kits for china and singing the new "smuggle all the things" song... that just kinda... develped organically... >.>

shut up PARKER...you know that you just can't find things like wd-40, evil machine oil, high temperature wheel bearing grease, lithium batteries over there... and they sure as hell ain't going to let me bring it in with me if they know I'm carrying it...yeah...duh...that's why they don't have any over there dumbass!!

would you like to find out how hard it is to ship things ground to china!?...

oh quit worrying they probably serve chinese food in chinese prison... it'll be fine... I'll break you out on my way back through beijing so that you can smuggle some stuff back home for me
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-01 12:38:44  
the advance team is already on the ground and has already been sending me strange coded messages... the pollution is savage and it appears that china lifted the "one child" restriction and so... brace yourself PARKER because... every woman of child bearing age in china... is pregnant... and they're all crazy for american chocolate... and baby formula... >.>

PARKER's case has already has about fifty pounds of contraband...
/thinks about it

so...I should probably tape chocolate bars all over PARKER's body in case things get heated in the customs line I can rip his shirt off and kick him to the ground and start a riot...

maybe bags of M&Ms....they'll probably hold up pretty well...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-06-01 12:41:57  
you travel safe, you crazy old ***.
[+]
By volkom 2017-06-01 12:44:57  
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-01 13:47:56  
you travel safe, you crazy old ***.

thank you and I will try... I doubt that they let you have internet access to the ffxiah NI pages at the reeducation camp... but maybe I'll get to meet chaosx if I go there...I think that's where they are keeping him...

unless he's already buried on Shallow Grave Road, Outskirts of Belgrade, Serbia...after becoming the victim of the old "wake up in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing" vicious serbian gypsy prostitute jack roll..... the second time...

some people learn the hard way PARKER... and some people never learn at all.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-06-01 15:49:10  
try to get pictures of shithole industrial china for me!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-06-01 16:51:49  

smog on the river shitzhe

don't forget the suicide nets to try and catch people leaping off evil industries.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-02 09:07:02  

If PARKER makes it through the customs interrogation...
/thinks about it

or maybe I should have him teach me how to use my phone camera first...

actually I'm feeling pretty good about our chances. I broke everything down into smaller units, made copies and spread it out over four cases. The advance crew made it in unscathed carrying one set of almost everything...the lithium batteries and all the cables.

but then again I just filled one of those little travel sized plastic bottles with highly flammable electronic parts cleaner and I'm going to try to pass it off as nail polish remover... >.>

I just hope the bottle maintains it's integrity...

I'm confident in myself...I know that I can get through all the official *** without cracking a sweat... I'll be wearing my "well dressed man" disguise and the face of a businessman who has been delayed long enough already but it also sympathetic to the customs worker who has had a difficult day as well.

PARKER...not so much. He'll probably snap when they ask him what city he was born in and yell out THE KINGDOM OF NI! LONG LIVE THE GOD KING MESHI!... then he'll break into Psalm 72 and they'll hit him with the tasers...or billy-clubs or those giant metal flashlights with four D cells...and then he'll spew all sorts of random babbling about... usurpers to the throne...the destruction of subligaria....

I usually wait in the bar for him....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-02 09:12:00  
PARKER Edit: Dance Party Friday!
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-02 09:13:41  
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-02 09:14:07  
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-06-02 09:23:13  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

If PARKER makes it through the customs interrogation...
/thinks about it

or maybe I should have him teach me how to use my phone camera first...

actually I'm feeling pretty good about our chances. I broke everything down into smaller units, made copies and spread it out over four cases. The advance crew made it in unscathed carrying one set of almost everything...the lithium batteries and all the cables.

but then again I just filled one of those little travel sized plastic bottles with highly flammable electronic parts cleaner and I'm going to try to pass it off as nail polish remover... >.>

I just hope the bottle maintains it's integrity...

I'm confident in myself...I know that I can get through all the official *** without cracking a sweat... I'll be wearing my "well dressed man" disguise and the face of a businessman who has been delayed long enough already but it also sympathetic to the customs worker who has had a difficult day as well.

PARKER...not so much. He'll probably snap when they ask him what city he was born in and yell out THE KINGDOM OF NI! LONG LIVE THE GOD KING MESHI!... then he'll break into Psalm 72 and they'll hit him with the tasers...or billy-clubs or those giant metal flashlights with four D cells...and then he'll spew all sorts of random babbling about... usurpers to the throne...the destruction of subligaria....

I usually wait in the bar for him....
It's posts like these that make me wish PARKER was a real person...
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-06-02 10:38:44  
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-02 11:54:51  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »

can you translate that into chinese for me?

I think I'm going to need it...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-06-02 12:16:06  
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-06-02 12:46:54  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

can you translate that into chinese for me?

I think I'm going to need it...
Squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle noodle noodle cantonese squiggle.

[If you cant read in the proper chinese font, you may need to upgrade your language pack and fonts]
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-06-05 07:28:10  
/dies
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-06-05 09:05:36  
Just want to bang my head against the wall all week.

Happy Monday, folks.
 Asura.Lolserj
サーバ: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-06-05 11:09:45  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Just want to bang my head against the wall all week.

Happy Monday, folks.

It would be a happy Monday if my allergies actually decided to calm the *** down already :(
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-06-08 12:23:38  
So did Nick get mauled by a panda yet ?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-06-08 13:26:31  
So did Nick get mauled by a panda yet ?

One can only assume.

That or he "got lost" in an opium den.