New Instruments Next Update? Or, Upgrades?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » New instruments next update? Or, upgrades?
New instruments next update? Or, upgrades?
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-04-03 11:00:46  
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
There's nothing glorious about owning R/E/M. It's not 2005 where you have to pay 1M to enter and get a handful of currencies out with the help of 12-64 people. It's not pre-salvage II where you don't get a lot of alex out of it and need 5 other people to enter with you to clear it.

I don't even see how r/e/m people are looking down on people. What I see is someone make a post in the forum talking about something with debating with another reasonable logical person, then some trolls who are bored goes look at the profile of this person and see "omg he/she has R/E/M" and decide to go "f**k you I'm sick of you hypocrites".

It's a fact that ghorn/dharp are a better combo and it seems like SE has the intention to keep it that way. It doesn't mean you need it, last time I check no one on the strategy threads go "you NEED a 4 song REM bard and a yagrush whm and 4 REM DDs to clear this. Not having this is why you fail". But if there is a single sense of going "this still isn't as good as a REM" people flips. All I'm saying is that an additional song isn't really good enough to bridge the R/E gap and they really should add some +song on it. I feel like this is completely derailed because I wrote "subpar" or some people are hurt because I believe 2 song bards are gimp (which i still do, but hey, my opinion).

Bard requires effort, just like gearing up any other jobs. What you are saying implies that getting this new instrument = free ticket to clearing new zones. It's not.

Sorry Gearing is hard . . . I made a Harp for my DUal box in 3 days, but I must have a superiority complex because I have an Empy (90) on a mule.. No All I would say is "I'm better than a 2 song Bard who clearly doesn't take his job seriously enough to bother going to abyssea where the game is stupid easy and you can easily solo a great piece of equipment in a few days".

You don't like the fact my 3 song brd will get invited over a 2 song BRD?

Did you also not like people keeping score in sports? Someones better than you and they get picked first deal with it. People saying abyssea or R/E/M is hard (I'd argur R and M are long winded) need to stop complaining Wake UP and perhaps go out and farm this INCREDIBLY EASY TO GET GEARS and make themselves at least reasonable.

I geared Mopo's WHM in 1 week, working 60+ hours a week, I have a family and a wonderful Fiance and my Pocket WHM is better than 95% (if not more) than the server, again nothing to be proud about BECAUSE ITS EASY.

Back to the OP 4 song with Relic > Than any other combination. FACT
Gear doesn't mater no worries, I'll go kill Tojil with a Wax Sword.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
サーバ: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-03 11:02:04  
eslim said: »
I went (taru) MNK yesterday to a sknm and i did 5 times the damage a 109+ elvaan MNK did.. it should not be that big of a gap >_> I welcome new items that closes gaps like that but any increase to the other person is an increase I can achieve as well so the items are not the problem.
It's 10 levels. Ever bring a level 65 player with you to fight Kirin back in the day?
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-04-03 11:12:34  
I know we're mostly talking about the new instruments but..

There's a lot of valid and varied positions and opinions here, however with regards to FFXI end-game now, there are certain requirements that are essential to success.

When certain elements are missing from the equation, dozens of hours, merits (AA's and DM II) and other things (like drops) are lost unnecessarily - all because 1 or more people chose not to put in the necessary effort for their respective job(s). We don't need reminders that a Delve run can fail because of a single person not doing their job correctly.

Have you ever been in a run where the WHM ran out of MP because they didn't have a proper Refresh idle set? Or that the DD's lacked Delve-appropriate gear, so the overall DPS wasn't enough and you timed out? Or that the stun SCH didn't have enough magic accuracy and dark skill so their stuns resisted half the time?

Although people pay their own monthly fees to play the game and should be able to play how they want, that's not the real world in FFXI if you want to participate in certain end-game activities.

The fact of the matter is, the success or failure of any given venue (like Delve) can rest upon how skilled and geared the players in that group are. There really isn't any other way to sugar-coat it.

Do I think you should have a R/E/M in order to be accepted into end-game content? No. But, I'm not going to be a hypocrite either, as most of my DM II Difficult runs are filled with 119 Anni/Yoichi RNG's. But I also don't exclude non-Relic players either.

Chubs touched on previously about certain jobs requiring more skill than gear, like WHM. I can't even count how many times I hit up Conagh and Spirachubs for advice, feedback and suggestions on how to improve my WHM. Consequently, I'm a better WHM because of my willingness to not only learn, but perhaps acquire gear I didn't have before.
[+]
 Bismarck.Aselin
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-04-03 11:13:50  
There's nothing glorious about owning R/E/M. It's not 2005 where you have to pay 1M to enter and get a handful of currencies out with the help of 12-64 people. It's not pre-salvage II where you don't get a lot of alex out of it and need 5 other people to enter with you to clear it.

I don't even see how r/e/m people are looking down on other people. What I see is someone make a post in the forum talking about something debating with another reasonable logical person, then some trolls who are bored goes look at the profile of this person and see "omg he/she has R/E/M" and decide to go "f**k you I'm sick of you hypocrites".

It's a fact that ghorn/dharp are a better combo and it seems like SE has the intention to keep it that way. It doesn't mean you need it, last time I check no one on the strategy threads go "you NEED a 4 song REM bard and a yagrush whm and 4 REM DDs to clear this. Not having this is why you fail". But if there is a single sense of going "this still isn't as good as a REM" people flips. All I'm saying is that an additional song isn't really good enough to bridge the R/E gap and they really should add some +song on it. I feel like this is completely derailed because I wrote "subpar" or some people are hurt because I believe 2 song bards are gimp (which i still do, but hey, my opinion).

Bard requires effort, just like gearing up any other jobs. What you are saying implies that getting this new instrument = free ticket to clearing new zones. It's not.
Every job in this game requires effort to be good at it, but it doesn't make them a bad player for not having R/E/M on them. If someone knows how to play their job, then it doesn't mean they're terrible at it or gimp by any means.

So, the 90-95% of Bards and other jobs on a server are gimp by default for not having Harp/Horn/Annihilator/Yoichi/119-level armor/+1 AF and Relic?

That's a really biased and one-sided look at players in this game. And, there are always more than one reason why he or she doesn't have the items that the 5% to 10% unnecessarily demand from others.

A bad player to me is someone that doesn't pay attention or comes into an event with the wrong gear. Not every person is looking for an easy pass going into SKCNM/Delve/AA/Skirmish fights. Everyone pulls in their own weight regardless if they have an R/E/M item or not.

I know how beneficial many (not all) R/E/M items are including Harp and Horn, but it doesn't make me or any other player gimp. We still know how to play our jobs. You have no right to tell us that we cannot play alongside you just because we have no shiny trinket or spent (or bought) the Gil to get them done in a reasonable amount of time. I don't want to spend every minute in this game farming Alexandrites/Dynamis Currency/Colorless souls. That gets monotonous after a while, and I don't think everyone will want to spend their 4 hours a day doing that.

Time is an expensive commodity to a lot of people. How we spend it is our own decision. Whether someone has 3 or 4 hours a day to play and would rather do something else on the weekends is their choice, but it shouldn't be dedicated just to playing this game to get one or two items to satisfy others to not look gimp. It doesn't make them lazy or unmotivated either.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-04-03 11:20:09  
Bismarck.Aselin said: »

I don't even see how r/e/m people are looking down on other people. What I see is someone make a post in the forum talking about something debating with another reasonable logical person, then some trolls who are bored goes look at the profile of this person and see "omg he/she has R/E/M" and decide to go "f**k you I'm sick of you hypocrites".

Every job in this game requires effort to be good at it, but it doesn't make them a bad player for not having R/E/M on them. If someone knows how to play their job, then it doesn't mean they're terrible at it or gimp by any means.

So, the 90-95% of Bards and other jobs on a server are gimp by default for not having Harp/Horn/Annihilator/Yoichi/119-level armor/+1 AF and Relic?

That's a really biased and one-sided look at players in this game. And, there are always more than one reason why he or she doesn't have the items that the 5% to 10% unnecessarily demand from others.

A bad player to me is someone that doesn't pay attention or comes into an event with the wrong gear. Not every person is looking for an easy pass going into SKCNM/Delve/AA/Skirmish fights. Everyone pulls in their own weight regardless if they have an R/E/M item or not.

I know how beneficial many (not all) R/E/M items are including Harp and Horn, but it doesn't make me or any other player gimp. We still know how to play our jobs. You have no right to tell us that we cannot play alongside you just because we have no shiny trinket or spent (or bought) the Gil to get them done in a reasonable amount of time. I don't want to spend every minute in this game farming Alexandrites/Dynamis Currency/Colorless souls. That gets monotonous after a while, and I don't think everyone will want to spend their 4 hours a day doing that.

Time is an expensive commodity to a lot of people. How we spend it is our own decision. Whether someone has 3 or 4 hours a day to play and would rather do something else on the weekends is their choice, but it shouldn't be dedicated just to playing this game to get one or two items to satisfy others to not look gimp. It doesn't make them lazy or unmotivated either.

So you're saying a 3 song bard is equal to a 4 song brd?

Your Maths skills rises 0.3 points.

Your comment about "you have no right to say we can't play along side us" WRONG I have every right to choose who I do or do not socialize with. Learn what is a Right and what is NOT a right before quoting rights.

I have the right (because I simply chose not to type /pcmd add someplayer) to not allow you in my party as per SE mechanics. I on the other hand do not have the right to be little you or intimidate you as your have the right to feel safe.
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-04-03 11:22:34  
To me, a bad player is a person who does not consist of the right gear or the skill for the event.

If you are a 2 song bard trying to get into a delve 2 run, you are a bad player. You are gimp for the content. This is my opinion. The gap between R/E bards and non R/E bards is massive right now. The new instrument will bridge it, but not enough imo.

well geared players might not be skilled players. But a skilled player would know what they need in order to perform well. They would either come with their job well geared for the content or tell you "i have bard 99 but it's not geared right".

Time is expensive commodity sure. But as Conagh might be an angry scotsman, he does have a point. Don't feel bitter if people reject you for a better geared player. Because when they don't know you gear is the only way to measure you. The better geared player invested their time on their job to challenge the game and you didn't, and by speculation they spent more thought in their job. Simple as that really.

don't forget just like any other player who paid subs, you have every right to setup your own run and invite allt he 2 song bards, 2mp/tick whms whom you believe aren't well geared but super skilled in their job, get those clears and enjoy your success. I, myself, is a coward and would rather take better skilled/geared players that i know and lower my risk. That is all.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-04-03 11:28:04  
The better geared player invested their time on their job to challenge the game and you didn't, and by speculation they spent more thought in their job. Simple as that really.

This isn't true, I can name you 15 people on Cerberus I wouldn't take period and they have 119 relic / mythic weapons but don't gearswap.

I know a handful of good brds who are 2 song, but when your DD are 74% accuracy and you need a 3/4 th song for Madrigals, a 2 song BRD will not suffice.

This is how the game was constructed, if you don't want to farm a relatively easy to get piece of gear,showing you don't care, you will never get in my runs without paying 40+Mil.

But as Conagh might be a angry scotsman,

Might? The might ship sailed long ago.
[+]
 Siren.Dokuu
サーバ: Siren
user: Dokuu1234
By Siren.Dokuu 2014-04-03 11:31:24  
"No player should be making unreasonable demands from another player for not having R/E/M. Like I said in another post in another thread: it is their game, their own time, and their own monthly payment, not yours. If someone would rather spend the 2 to 4 hours in game upgrading their gear-- AF and Relic-- to 109 or 119 than spend it on an R/E/M weapon, that's their choice and their choice alone. At that rate of 2 to 4 hours a day, it'd be a miracle any one player would be able to complete an R/E/M item before one year and get it to 119 or level 99."

In that case wouldn't it be the choice of the person setting something up to spend their 2-4 hours a day playing with a harp/horn brd? And I also believe you are overestimating the time needed to complete a R/E/M. If you choose to not farm them that is your choice, but you cannot be mad at people for having their own opinion on what a brd should and should not have.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-04-03 11:32:51  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Chubs touched on previously about certain jobs requiring more skill than gear, like WHM. I can't even count how many times I hit up Conagh and Spirachubs for advice, feedback and suggestions on how to improve my WHM. Consequently, I'm a better WHM because of my willingness to not only learn, but perhaps acquire gear I didn't have before.

You play on XBOX, you are excluded from my runs as I have the right to say You need a better machine to play with us!

You were never bad Avalon, you had skill to play the job, you just lacked the gear (plus xbox limitations)
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-04-03 11:36:33  
In terms of "rights" Here is a list of what is and is not a right for future reference.

7 Substantive rights

7.1 Right to life
7.2 Freedom from torture
7.3 Freedom from slavery
7.4 Right to a fair trial
7.5 Freedom of speech
7.6 Freedom of thought, conscience and religion
7.7 Freedom of movement
7.8 Rights debates
7.8.1 Right to keep and bear arms
7.8.2 Future generations
7.8.3 Sexual orientation and gender identity
7.8.4 Trade
7.8.5 Water
7.8.6 Reproductive rights
7.8.7 Information and communication technologies
 Asura.Gabba
サーバ: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Gabba 2014-04-03 12:59:41  
Won't really quote... But
1. BRDs don't really have any reason to not have ghorn(90 at least +3 even that you can get almost every instrument for songs +3) ghorn or any relic in question are easy to do, just farm dynamis.

2. About the guy getting harp for his mule in 3 days.... Yea... Ok.i don't care about your gimp(or not) mule getting invites over a well geared 2 songs bard... But I've seen bards that cast everything with daurdabla... Yea those brd are the best.

3. Someone saying that the new instrument will help for those with daurdabla90 to get into events(or something like that).... Into pugs? Maybe... Or ppl will start shouting for 4 songs brd only, if we start finding those that don't even use the right instrument.

4. We don't even know if the new instrument(or all JSE weapons) will be "easy" to get, can just wait few days to continue the speculations,
[+]
 Sylph.Peldin
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Peldin 2014-04-03 15:29:00  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Sorry Gearing is hard . . . I made a Harp for my DUal box in 3 days, but I must have a superiority complex because I have an Empy (90) on a mule.. No All I would say is "I'm better than a 2 song Bard who clearly doesn't take his job seriously enough to bother going to abyssea where the game is stupid easy and you can easily solo a great piece of equipment in a few days".
OMG! Get out of here! You did a Daurdabla for your dual box in 3 days!?! We should give up on life because we will never be worthy of being in your presence!

Seriously, some of you guys spend waaaay too much time on this 12-year old game, lol.
[+]
 Siren.Kentai
サーバ: Siren
user: Kentai713
By Siren.Kentai 2014-04-03 15:53:42  
They need some type of tuba instrument for brd. It would please me.
[+]
 Phoenix.Shadowlily
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Emiisuzu
By Phoenix.Shadowlily 2014-04-03 16:08:55  
Gear doesn't make the player. I have seen a Relic/empy bard that would let songs drop for half a run before reapplying(and that was only after repeatedly telling them songs were gone). In a situation like that I would gladly take the 2 song bard that actually pays attention. I have seen a group of RoE weapon people easily clear delve with plenty of time to spare. You don't have to be "cookie cutter" to get the job done.

Just enjoy the game play to win and you wont have any problems. Remember it is just a game.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-04-03 16:40:54  
Sylph.Peldin said: »
OMG! Get out of here! You did a Daurdabla for your dual box in 3 days!?! We should give up on life because we will never be worthy of being in your presence!

Seriously, some of you guys spend waaaay too much time on this 12-year old game, lol.

Merely saying its hardly difficult.
I also never said I didn't have +2/3 Instruments and NOR did I say it was by any means the best. Merely showing you that an Empyrean can be easily achived (I notice you edited out the section where I said I work 60+ hours a week)
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-04-03 16:42:32  
Phoenix.Shadowlily said: »
Gear doesn't make the player. I have seen a Relic/empy bard that would let songs drop for half a run before reapplying(and that was only after repeatedly telling them songs were gone). In a situation like that I would gladly take the 2 song bard that actually pays attention. I have seen a group of RoE weapon people easily clear delve with plenty of time to spare. You don't have to be "cookie cutter" to get the job done.

Just enjoy the game play to win and you wont have any problems. Remember it is just a game.

Didn't say its not doable, its just considerably easier.

Can you show me these RoE DD and BRD that cleared New delve?

Old Delve was never hard once they added 242 Skill on weapons.
 Sylph.Peldin
By Sylph.Peldin 2014-04-04 10:28:36  
Merely saying its hardly difficult.
I also never said I didn't have +2/3 Instruments and NOR did I say it was by any means the best. Merely showing you that an Empyrean can be easily achived (I notice you edited out the section where I said I work 60+ hours a week)
1) Daurdabla isn't about difficulty. It's about two other things: time and fun. Farming Daurdabla requires time and lacks fun. If you are dual boxing, you obviously have a massive advantage over the average player for farming this. So your perspective is skewed.

2) I didn't edit out anything. I quoted the part where you portray yourself as arrogant and narcissistic and then responded to that part.

Rest of this is TL;DR stuff. Feel free to browse away if you're bored.

As for this update. At first I was annoyed at them creating a droppable 90 Daurdabla because it made me feel like I wasted my time farming my own. However, with the implementation of multi-tiered difficulty battlefields, multiple songs are a requirement for the higher difficulties. Also, these low-man battlefields (and pretty much almost any event) all follow a pattern. WHM and BRD are the two jobs that you continually see in every party. Everyone knows now that PLD, WHM, BRD, RNGx3 is the easiest way to win AA fights. The same (or similar) setup is also the easiest way to currently beat a lot of the new delve bosses.

So it's not a surprise that you see more people picking up BRD. And I'm totally fine with that. More people on more jobs makes it easier to form ideal groups for whatever situation you need. Now, I could see this being exacerbating for those of you that do a lot of pickup groups because yeah, you may have to deal with a lot of inept players trying out new jobs. That sucks. Bard really isn't hard to play though, and I bet if you are tactful about it, you can explain to them how to sing songs correctly.

Anyway, I've been typing away for a while now. I should probably get back to work, lol
 Cerberus.Spirachub
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-04-04 10:58:39  
What I don't get is...

1 - I was called a hypocrite for saying something that's not hypocritical. Then some guys decided to come over here and say a lot of stuff about "you're in no position to say 2 song bards are gimp etc etc", and pretty much all of them owns a daub according to their profiles (trolls aside)

2 - I get bashed for saying the new instrument isn't good enough to bridge the gap. And I'm being called an elitest/REM wielder looking down on people being sour that they're bridging the gap. All the bashing includes how much time it takes (it really doesn't take as long as people state, esp now abyssea is quiet and you have ilvl gear).

Quote:
For a LOT of situations, a bard is really only needed for buffs. If I'm doing AA fights, I don't give a crap if you can land elegy, nocturne, or requiem. Don't even really care much about Magic Finale either. I just want the appropriate buff songs for each party member and I want them to stay up. I don't give a crap if you can heal. I don't even want you to heal and *** with cureskin anyway. If you play with inept white mages, then sure, feel free to help them out... or just don't play with inept white mages and save yourself some inventory space. So this instrument will be nice for newer bards to be able to do what they are really brought to do - sing buffs.

This kind of thinking is the reason why there are a lot of gimp bards around.

- do you even know how cureskin works?
quote from bgwiki:
Quote:
Grants a Stoneskin after "Cure" spells are cast equal to 25% of the HP that could have been restored by the spell and gives 5 MDB to Barspells. This does not apply to Curaga or Cura spells.
In simple terms, if your whm cures for 0, the stoneskin effect is still in full effect.

-
Quote:
If I'm doing AA fights, I don't give a crap if you can land elegy, nocturne, or requiem. Don't even really care much about Magic Finale either.
HM casts utsusemi Ni/San, if you go for a rng setup, you lose a fair amount of damage over it if you don't AE to get rid of it. And it should be your job to just diaga (or something) as soon as you see it, not anyone elses because you're the person who is the least critical.

Did you know that AA EV casts protect/shell/haste/aquaveil? without finale you will have to face a fully buffed EV.

AA MR if charm didn't happen during fealty/asylum. you are the person who should be sleeping the pld(or whoever MR happens to charm). If your Rngs arent' too spot on with shadowbind, you're also incredibly valuable assist healer while they sort it out.

AA TT finale-ing absorb spells (or blazespikes if you happen to go with a melee heavy setup. but not as important) Nocturne will also buy you time on sleepga/meteor/ga spells.

A few other places where bard can be a big help outside AAs:
Tax'et - Did you know that by only using bard debuffs on it it will lock Tax'et into only doing Exuv and heal for 0? Yes, good luck with your 2 song bard with 0 macc set and possibly uncapped skills.

Yorcia MB - It does root of the problem, which absorbs every buff your melee has. Finale is very useful here unless you fancy dealing with a super hasted attack + acc+ pro/shell-ed tree. And sure, you could argue that the corsair/geo/sch/someone else can deal with it... :)

Pulling in delve - Bard can anticipate and pull the next nm and sleep it at the melee's before the prev nm is dead (subject to the knowledge of knowing whether the nm can be slept with lullaby or not). It saves you time, you're more efficient. Also you have the invaluable skill of sleeping adds and logging out to reset hate. Of course this can only be done if a - you're not dumb and b - have good macc and a sense of pulling. You could argue that this doesn't matter if you bring a pld. but low man delve, non rng setup, bringing a pld is a waste of space, and unnecessary hp increase for the boss.

support - If your whm got hate (if you do yorcia delve you'd know it can happen quite easily with uproot spam), you, being the bard can make or break the game by helping the whm to stay alive. Also in kamihr, some mobs do max hp down (along with other eraseable spells like burn). If you and the whm aren't dumb, you should be the one who removes the burn and other junk that is on the DDs so you can guarantee to remove the hp down the moment it lands on everyone (if you have a fastcast set and haste yourself and read logs) and whm can focus on curing the DDs up and reduce the chance of killing your DDs.

This is just an example. For A LOT of situations, bard do more than singing buffs. You could argue alot of the tasks can be done with a pro DD/healer/someone else. But if you are a bard who just sings buff and afk and winning. You should thank your teamates for carrying you.

Edit: Ok, I will agree with you that if a 2 song bard was serious enough to be able to get a good macc set (which needs to be a lot better than a REM bard for the lost of singing/wind/string skills), and other gear to do their job properly, they aren't gimp. But the problem is, if they spent that much time and effort and money on all the other gear, they probably own a DDB and (possibly) a ghorn.
[+]
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2014-04-04 12:00:38  
The mentality of gimp bards are quite a bit different to dds who don't own a REM(which may not even be gimp). They like to sing -> afk.

I'm not sure that having Emp/Relic is necessarily a tie to people being less likely to do this. The only person/people I can think of that do this actually have Emp/Relic.
 Leviathan.Blittzjr
サーバ: Leviathan
user: tripletee
By Leviathan.Blittzjr 2014-04-04 12:03:50  
All I will say is the gear doesn't make you a good player. Not by a long shot.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-04-04 12:14:54  
But you need magic accuracy in your gears to finale tojil spikes or its a wipe among other things
 Cerberus.Spirachub
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-04-04 12:15:44  
Leviathan.Blittzjr said: »

I said couple of posts ago. Gear doesn't make you a good player, and a good player wouldn't offer a job that isn't geared for the content >_>.
 Ragnarok.Dragish
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Dragish 2014-04-04 12:33:18  
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20140403_641936.html
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-04-04 12:35:37  

:O
By Shakkilin 2014-04-04 12:44:43  
Harp seems to be songs+1, rly not sure tho but the dagger is dmg102 dly200 agi10 eva+22 dagger skill+242 parry+242 magic acc skill+188 next might be enemy crit rate-10 then ws dmg+5% TH+1 lv99 thf
 Cerberus.Spirachub
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-04-04 12:46:38  
The harp is num. of songs +1, i.e. grants an additional song affect.

The geo weapon seems to be in the may update instead of April :3
 Leviathan.Blittzjr
By Leviathan.Blittzjr 2014-04-04 12:49:33  

I said couple of posts ago. Gear doesn't make you a good player, and a good player wouldn't offer a job that isn't geared for the content >_>.

Point being?
 Cerberus.Spirachub
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-04-04 12:51:10  

Point being?

The point being, I agree with you on that statement?

Original points were long lost due to everyone skim reading and attacking on a line they don't like.
 Leviathan.Blittzjr
By Leviathan.Blittzjr 2014-04-04 12:53:24  

Point being?

The point being, I agree with you on that statement?

Original points were long lost due to everyone skim reading and attacking on a line they don't like.

I see, well the problem is people do read, but they only comprehend and argue what they decide to. Should be used to this by now. Arguments of opinions.