Relic Yoichinoyumi Vs Relic Annihilator

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Relic Yoichinoyumi vs Relic Annihilator
Relic Yoichinoyumi vs Relic Annihilator
By Nyruul 2015-04-10 23:37:33  
Racoon wasn't a top parsing RNG in LS when he was in Pillowtalk... In fact if he wasn't last place he was second to last.

Sorry bud.. <3

edit: I don't play RNG but didn't the enmity changes recently make yoichi and anni basically worthless?
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-04-10 23:43:01  
The enmity aspects of the weapons, yes, but not the damage procs.
By masterg7 2015-04-10 23:49:19  
lol what run were you in where i was 2nd to last xD only person that randomly beats me is valli cause hell pull a 50k barrage outa his *** somehow and that was while using cibitshavore, ive never battled against anyone but rash stryfe and 1 other person since making gun, havent lost yet either.
By Nyruul 2015-04-10 23:56:08  
masterg7 said: »
lol what run were you in where i was 2nd to last xD only person that randomly beats me is valli cause hell pull a 50k barrage outa his *** somehow and that was while using cibitshavore, ive never battled against anyone but rash stryfe and 1 other person since making gun, havent lost yet either.

Not even getting into this word vs word BS... You being cray cray.

Sylph.Oraen said: »
The enmity aspects of the weapons, yes, but not the damage procs.

Idk how regular attack dmg proc's on relic bow for example is going to out weigh the benefits between yoichi119 dmg 223 and phaos dmg 279, never mind augs.
 Quetzalcoatl.Racoonballoon
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: masterg7
By Quetzalcoatl.Racoonballoon 2015-04-11 00:27:47  
ty ill look into working more racc into my set
By Nyruul 2015-04-11 00:33:56  
Snowtip +2 adds up to 15 r. acc, Snowdim +1 adds up to 15 r. acc and +2 is unsighted.
By Nyruul 2015-04-11 00:35:53  
Asura.Materdark said: »
Bismarck.Gippali said: »
This whole thread is full of challenge, of the mental kind.

what's wrong with you...there's a block button use it?

Or I can always post thrash in your thread let us know if you like it stick too the topic Relic Yoichinoyumi vs Relic Annihilator.
I don't why you get players that are backwards sometimes here.

This would be respectable if this...

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/42598/anni-or-yoichi-for-ranger/

Didn't already exist.
[+]
 Asura.Materdark
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-11 06:54:55  
Don't pull out outdated thread that was soo last year >< 2014-03-25

Hate issue is not a problem, reason why annihilator gun was made because of hate issue there's nothing more too it but I was hoping for a screenshot from Yoichinoyumi bow side.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-11 07:17:04  
I was hoping for a screenshot from Yoichinoyumi bow side.

[+]
 Sylph.Limlight
By Sylph.Limlight 2015-04-11 08:07:52  
mostly a pointless thread about comparing. speaking as someone who has all 3 weapons the damage is very even. Bow pulls ahead when you can hit the sweet spot for crit rate with jishnu's but I've never been "annihilated" by a bow rng when i'm using gun. I play with some good players so I know everyone is pushing it.

Pick the one that you enjoy and go with it. The differences are too small to worry about it.
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-11 08:10:13  
Pantafernando said: »

I think hes hitting I should make bow relic lol
By Pantafernando 2015-04-11 08:28:39  

I think hes hitting I should make bow relic lol

Yes, yoichi should be the most reasonable option between anni and yoichi, just because you can use it as sam.

If not for that, there is no much reason to do relic.

Also, you dont need screenshots to see if a weapon is stronger. You can just use the equations or better yet, a spreadsheet. Spreadsheet is the most reliable tool to compare diferent weapons in same conditions, and normalizing random components like crits, occasionally double dmg, etc. Screenshots (or testings) on the other side, are subject to random components, requiring you to filter data not relevant to testing, adjust condition, having adequated sample, etc.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2015-04-11 08:47:08  
Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Has this dead horse not been flogged enough already?

[+]
By Nyruul 2015-04-11 22:43:36  
Don't pull out outdated thread that was soo last year

No you see, the problem is don't pull out a topic that is so last year.

Strictly speaking for RNG.

Anni > Yoichi FACT

You don't even need to do numbers on it, if you play in enough RNG/PLD parties you will see that in general Anni RNG beat Yoichi RNG. Generally only bad Anni RNG get beat by good Yoichi RNG.

If you are a serious SAM and don't want to pony out the coin for gun and bow then you go for bow.

Everything you need ot know on the specifics of this is in that "Old out dated thread that is sooo last year."

/thread
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-04-11 22:46:10  
I'm pretty sure a yoi rng is going to win the parse if they do nothing but jishnu's radiance and never take hate. If the yoi and the anni are forced to use their relic weaponskills the anni will win. There are definitely other bows that will keep up with the yoi for JR spam so I think it makes more sense to make anni if you don't love sam for situations where you need that hateless ws.
By Nyruul 2015-04-11 22:58:15  
Asura.Hoshiku said: »
I'm pretty sure a yoi rng is going to win the parse if they do nothing but jishnu's radiance and never take hate. If the yoi and the anni are forced to use their relic weaponskills the anni will win. There are definitely other bows that will keep up with the yoi for JR spam so I think it makes more sense to make anni if you don't love sam for situations where you need that hateless ws.

Yeah well I am not certain since I don't play RNG but from what I heard with these new enmity adjustments you can pretty much spam JR now(I've alrdy covered this.)

In that case I wouldn't bother with either, I would augment a Phaos.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/21224/phaosphaelia

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Alluvion_Skirmish_Weapons
 Leviathan.Hyriu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hyriu
By Leviathan.Hyriu 2015-04-12 14:12:16  
Augmenting a perfect Skirmish bow will cost as much if not more lol.
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-04-12 16:13:51  
Nyruul said: »

Anni > Yoichi FACT

You don't even need to do numbers on it, if you play in enough RNG/PLD parties you will see that in general Anni RNG beat Yoichi RNG. Generally only bad Anni RNG get beat by good Yoichi RNG.

If you are a serious SAM and don't want to pony out the coin for gun and bow then you go for bow.

Everything you need ot know on the specifics of this is in that "Old out dated thread that is sooo last year."

/thread

Err you are wrong. It was never this simple (once Empy WS became questable). Yoichi has always had a higher damage ceiling than Annihilator. Both rangers going all-out, Yoichi would win. Anni is a utility weapon with good damage, not the best pure damage option. Skirmish Bow, Tenzen bow, and Yoichi will all beat Annihilator for damage.

Also, I've beaten good Annihilator rangers with relic bow. A few times, I pulled hate and wiped the alliance doing it, and I would never go that hard outside of ls events. But with the enmity update, the tables have turned, and JR spam is no longer a death sentence. Anni is a bit devalued- no longer need to ride Coronach as much, and -enm aftermath isn't as valuable as racc aftermath. Still, both are awesome weapons, Annihilator has more favorable delay, and both relics have that extra racc, which is handy for last two bosses in Vagary. Using sushi, they still seemed pretty evasive.

As far as skirmish bow, you will need near-perfect augments for that to be king of the hill. If you are lucky, it's an awesome option. If you are not, you would be better off doing one of the relic weapons. For casual rangers, Hangaku-no-Yumi is possibly the nicest option? It's easy to get and powerful.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-04-12 16:32:36  
Sylph.Safiyyah said: »

Anni > Yoichi FACT

/thread

Err you are wrong. It was never this simple (once Empy WS became questable). Yoichi has always had a higher damage ceiling than Annihilator. Both rangers going all-out, Yoichi would win. Anni is a utility weapon with good damage, not the best pure damage option. Skirmish Bow, Tenzen bow, and Yoichi will all beat Annihilator for damage.

Also, I've beaten good Annihilator rangers with relic bow. A few times, I pulled hate and wiped the alliance doing it, and I would never go that hard outside of ls events. But with the enmity update, the tables have turned, and JR spam is no longer a death sentence. Anni is a bit devalued- no longer need to ride Coronach as much, and -enm aftermath isn't as valuable as racc aftermath. Still, both are awesome weapons, Annihilator has more favorable delay, and both relics have that extra racc, which is handy for last two bosses in Vagary. Using sushi, they still seemed pretty evasive.

As far as skirmish bow, you will need near-perfect augments for that to be king of the hill. If you are lucky, it's an awesome option. If you are not, you would be better off doing one of the relic weapons. For casual rangers, Hangaku-no-Yumi is possibly the nicest option? It's easy to get and powerful.

Anni only wins if Emnity/Threat is an issue, since the Emnity updates, it's not remotely an issue with a competent PLD and Anni is no longer the Best in slot weapon to use as a result.

Anyone who think otherwise A: hasn't played with a good PLD, or B: has yet to play since the emnity adjusments.
[+]
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-12 16:51:16  

Anni > Yoichi FACT

/thread

Please read the thread again all its talking about is the hate issue that WHY Annihilator WIN in the long run but we no longer need it I have already made up my mind going with Yoichinoyumi bow.

Anni only wins if Emnity/Threat is an issue This is why most players made the Annihilator gun back in 2014 NOW we in 2015 (please check the calendar date for it because some players think they are living in the game fantasy world)

Haven't seen anyone on Gandiva 119 yet rare to see someone with that.
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-04-12 18:38:58  
Unfortunately the minute you mention vagary as an event I'm outparsing the lot of you on a nuking job. The only place where RNG is relevant right now is fights that have high aoe damage and are strongly resistant to magic damage (AA fights). I love ranger but there are far too few places where it's a good use of an alliance spot right now.
 Asura.Celoria
user: celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-04-12 18:48:31  
Dude you seem to think you already know all the answers, why are you asking everyone their opinions? All you do is start arguing with people when you disagree.

Someone says something you don't like you get butthurt and argue about it and say stupid 6th grade insults to try to get your point across. All you are doing is being a straight troll.

Look either take advice or don't.

Everyone knows J.R. is a broken *** ws, the new enmity cap makes J.R. viable.

All this "let the game begin," crap has got to go. You want people across severs to put up dmg on jobs you can't see people play. For all you know you are asking a 12 year old that is distracted by a sears underwear catalog about his gearsets.

If you are so concerned about all the numbers, start crunching them yourself.

Then you *** about someone pulling out and outdated thread.
"Hi this is every out dated thread speaking, we generally have people come and repost new gearsets and math behind all the weapons/dmg. We survived and still teach people things."

If you don't see info why make a new thread about something that has been asked 100 times. Just asked for updated info if you are too incompetent to figure it out on your own, and yes I believe that is a huge problem, you're incompetence, hence why nobody took you up on your "I'm sorry Im looking for end game content I have the gear for it." post you made a while back.

Everyone knows having gear doesn't make you good, perfect examples are, you, snowvilliers, dreamgurl or about 200+ other people that bought their delve clears/relics. This phrase look familiar? "well its costing me 3m to get the delve win + one peace gear Acro Surcoat, which i need 4 more peace to go." It should you wrote it.

You might get better answers if you stopped acting like a noob and thinking you are elite. Shut up once in a while and listen. That is why I didn't take you into my ls, you "think" you are good, I have no issue helping gimps/noobs, but at least they know they suck at the game. You have it in your head you are top dog but you aren't even close. Anyone on Asura that has pt with you and someone that is actually decent at the jobs they play knows you are nowhere near the level you think you are.

Learn to shut up and listen man. You will get further. Stop arguing with everyone about everything. Learn to take some criticism. ***I know I am a *** up, not the greatest and I have my moments of stubbornness, but damn man you need to give that ***a break. Take 5 once in a while.
[+]
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-12 19:37:43  
Asura.Celoria said: »
Dude you seem to think you already know all the answers, why are you asking everyone their opinions? All you do is start arguing with people when you disagree.

Someone says something you don't like you get butthurt and argue about it and say stupid 6th grade insults to try to get your point across. All you are doing is being a straight troll.

Look either take advice or don't.

Everyone knows J.R. is a broken *** ws, the new enmity cap makes J.R. viable.

All this "let the game begin," crap has got to go. You want people across severs to put up dmg on jobs you can't see people play. For all you know you are asking a 12 year old that is distracted by a sears underwear catalog about his gearsets.

If you are so concerned about all the numbers, start crunching them yourself.

Then you *** about someone pulling out and outdated thread.
"Hi this is every out dated thread speaking, we generally have people come and repost new gearsets and math behind all the weapons/dmg. We survived and still teach people things."

If you don't see info why make a new thread about something that has been asked 100 times. Just asked for updated info if you are too incompetent to figure it out on your own, and yes I believe that is a huge problem, you're incompetence, hence why nobody took you up on your "I'm sorry Im looking for end game content I have the gear for it." post you made a while back.

Everyone knows having gear doesn't make you good, perfect examples are, you, snowvilliers, dreamgurl or about 200+ other people that bought their delve clears/relics. This phrase look familiar? "well its costing me 3m to get the delve win + one peace gear Acro Surcoat, which i need 4 more peace to go." It should you wrote it.

You might get better answers if you stopped acting like a noob and thinking you are elite. Shut up once in a while and listen. That is why I didn't take you into my ls, you "think" you are good, I have no issue helping gimps/noobs, but at least they know they suck at the game. You have it in your head you are top dog but you aren't even close. Anyone on Asura that has pt with you and someone that is actually decent at the jobs they play knows you are nowhere near the level you think you are.

Learn to shut up and listen man. You will get further. Stop arguing with everyone about everything. Learn to take some criticism. ***I know I am a *** up, not the greatest and I have my moments of stubbornness, but damn man you need to give that ***a break. Take 5 once in a while.

I don't argue at something small like this I'm kind of open minded I try to get straight to the point, "Look either take advice or don't" I made this thread for reason to compare damage output but what has happened some joe saw my OTHER threads else where and decide to post here which makes me believe he has a beef or two.

Again "Then you *** about someone pulling out and outdated thread." since when did I *** about a thread that is a year old, All I'm saying is that, that info does not hold its value hence the game content has been updated.

Look "Everyone knows J.R. is a broken *** ws" I disagree on that as I'm planing to try it out myself lol (I will let you know the outcome tho)

"If you don't see info why make a new thread about something that has been asked 100 times."

This has only been asked twice and I'm kind of against the necro bump threads.

"Everyone knows having gear doesn't make you good, perfect examples are, you, snowvilliers, dreamgurl or about 200+ other people that bought their delve clears/relics. This phrase look familiar? "well its costing me 3m to get the delve win + one peace gear Acro Surcoat, which i need 4 more peace to go." It should you wrote it."

I spoken about this but I'll say it again here as of now there's no UK base linkshell and the events that are taking place are midnight around 1.00am 3.00am for me which I can't do, SO the only option I have is to buy events and enjoy the content that way.

"You might get better answers if you stopped acting like a noob and thinking you are elite. Shut up once in a while and listen. That is why I didn't take you into my ls, you "think" you are good, I have no issue helping gimps/noobs, but at least they know they suck at the game. You have it in your head you are top dog but you aren't even close. Anyone on Asura that has pt with you and someone that is actually decent at the jobs they play knows you are nowhere near the level you think you are. "

I'm not asking for improveil, In fact you think I'm good but I'm not lol Your over thinking this man no way I act like this nor do I think i'm the TOP DOG.

"Learn to shut up and listen man. You will get further. Stop arguing with everyone about everything. Learn to take some criticism. ***I know I am a *** up, not the greatest and I have my moments of stubbornness, but damn man you need to give that ***a break. Take 5 once in a while."

I prefer to talking on skype because my typing sucks english is not main language. And when I said I have the gear for it I meant it as in end game content because no one will take a gimped player class lol

I think I'll take break now please stick to the topic thats all I care about now.
 Asura.Celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-04-12 19:43:28  
You are a lost cause.

In fact you think I'm good but I'm not lol
Wtf?! I NEVER said I thought you were good. You are in the gimped class even with your "end game gear."
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-04-12 19:49:12  
You are a lost cause.

You came solely to pick a fight, so i can not say your cause can be saved also.
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-12 19:49:51  
You are a lost cause.

Wtf?! I NEVER said I thought you were good. You are in the gimped class even with your "end game gear."

I take that as a compliment because I love you to bit man lol

Just stick to the topic please I give you Like to show I'm friendly lol

Also regarding you said "Everyone knows J.R. is a broken *** ws"
I just don't believe what someone says give me proof?
 Asura.Celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-04-12 19:53:16  
You are a lost cause.

I think you are blinded by a biased opinion about me for some reason or another. I have dealt with this guy in game, and clearly he has refused to take anyones advice both in game and on here. I didn't come to pick a fight I came in the hopes to help open his eyes and see that just once instead of arguing and debating information he doesn't have, to instead be silent and listen. But I thank you for doing the very thing to me of what you tried to say I was doing.
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-12 19:58:35  
You are a lost cause.

I think you are blinded by a biased opinion about me for some reason or another. I have dealt with this guy in game, and clearly he has refused to take anyones advice both in game and on here. I didn't come to pick a fight I came in the hopes to help open his eyes and see that just once instead of arguing and debating information he doesn't have, to instead be silent and listen. But I thank you for doing the very thing to me of what you tried to say I was doing.

I can say I haven't spoken to you in game give me a good advice I'll take it, give me a crap advice I doubt I'll take that in.

"I didn't come to pick a fight I came in the hopes to help open his eyes and see that just once instead of arguing and debating information he doesn't have, to instead be silent and listen."

OMG dude I made thread just for info yet you are complaining I'm not taking advice O.O
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-04-12 19:58:37  
You are a lost cause.

I take that as a compliment because I love you to bit man lol

Just stick to the topic please I give you Like to show I'm friendly lol

Also regarding you said "Everyone knows J.R. is a broken *** ws"
I just don't believe what someone says give me proof?

Well don't take into account every single person in this thread that says its the best WS, most likely with experience, since enmity adjustments.

Seriously can we get this thread nuked yet?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-04-12 19:58:54  
You are a lost cause.

Youre hilarious.