Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
237 users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
Posts: 157
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-12-03 18:22:51  
I got a dark veritas today so I'm happy, thinking about using that on malboro fight as my buffer, but I REALLY want a marie!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15614
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-03 21:50:33  
Marie is the strongest green mage and she can serve as a backup healer
 Phoenix.Libbien
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Alttp
Posts: 310
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-04 19:13:43  
Finally beat bloody moon! Ended up ditching my TTerra for Glad who is way better than people give him credit for. Glad with Earth Veritas combo made this fight pretty simple. If anyone is struggling with this fight I posted a little more detail here...

https://brave-exvius.com/threads/bloody-moon-win-glad-isnt-a-troll-after-all.27438/
[+]
 Phoenix.Libbien
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Alttp
Posts: 310
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-06 07:43:05  
Hate to keep asking for help, but taking on the stupid Malboro trial and lost at 14% because devour kept screwing me over. I was hoping to primarily tank this with a perfect evade Noctis which brings me to my questions...

1) does anyone have a perfect evade noctis they can toss up for me to try this out and...

2) can tentacle rampage (whatever that AoE move is called that happens every 4th turn after 50%) be evaded? If it can, that would make my life so much easier since I'm doing this without Rikku.

My 14% attempt was T Terra x2, Ayaka, Marie, Glad, and Charlotte. That method worked great until 1 of my tanks gets hit by devour because Glad works best covering a specific unit, but that's hard to predict without another tank there to provoke. With an evade noctis, I can use EV to provoke on devour turns and let Noctis tank the rest. At least, that's the plan lol.
 Asura.Logarius
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14
By Asura.Logarius 2017-12-06 08:23:14  
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
2) can tentacle rampage (whatever that AoE move is called that happens every 4th turn after 50%) be evaded? If it can, that would make my life so much easier since I'm doing this without Rikku.

Tentacles Rampage cannot be evaded, as it's considered a "Magic attack with physical damage."
 Phoenix.Libbien
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Alttp
Posts: 310
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-06 08:27:36  
Asura.Logarius said: »
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
2) can tentacle rampage (whatever that AoE move is called that happens every 4th turn after 50%) be evaded? If it can, that would make my life so much easier since I'm doing this without Rikku.

Tentacles Rampage cannot be evaded, as it's considered a "Magic attack with physical damage."

Well that sucks but thanks for the info. I could just jump to avoid it though i suppose.

Edit: Perhaps an even better solution would be asking for a decked out Wilhelm?

Edit2: I see BOTH tentacles attacks are magic attacks that deal physical damage lol. Not sure why I didn't take it that way but oh well. So yea... anyone have an incredible Wilhelm I could borrow please?

Last Edit I swear!: Nevermind on Wilhelm, Barb sucks for damage on this thing and I don't have a dupe T Terra so I have to use my friend slot on that. I'm basically screwed til I get a tank that can do this solo without dying.
 Asura.Logarius
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14
By Asura.Logarius 2017-12-06 09:41:55  
I could provide a Wilhelm as soon as this evening, but I'm not sure I'd consider him decked out just yet. Fully potted, lvl 21/25 LB, but currently lacking in tank TMRs as I've only recently finished with TMRs for my A2 (after I finish Desch).

Notable TMRs I could slap on him would be Rikku's Pouch, Pod 153 (I believe its physical shield will stack with Wilhelm's LB to mitigate Tentacles Rampage), Ribbon...and Jake's Pirate Ring if you want to wait another couple days for it to be finished. Also working on a second Jake's Pirate Ring and Crowe's Thirst for Survival, but they're only around 50% currently. Haven't started working on any Raslers yet either, but I do have some decent HP+ materias from the Nier raid.

Sorry for the rambling. Let me know if you want me to set him up tonight (or this weekend if you want Jake's Pirate Ring), as well as which of said accessories you'd want. He's by no means at BiS, so if you find a better one before then, great!

EDIT: Whoops, just saw that last edit.
 Phoenix.Libbien
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Alttp
Posts: 310
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-06 09:47:16  
Thank you, but after testing 2x Barbs for damage, she just won't hold up. Starting to wonder if a team like Ayaka, Rikku, Charlotte, some other buffer with provoke to eat devour could possibly work. I'm working on a couple defensive TMRs as well and might wait til it's done to give this an honest shot.
 Caitsith.Shiroi
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Shiroi
Posts: 4962
By Caitsith.Shiroi 2017-12-06 09:50:50  
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
That method worked great until 1 of my tanks gets hit by devour

You can avoid devour by killing the small malboros every 4 turns. Every 3 turns under 50% if I remember correctly.
[+]
 Caitsith.Shiroi
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Shiroi
Posts: 4962
By Caitsith.Shiroi 2017-12-06 10:05:26  
We are possibly getting 4* tickets, 1-5-10% moogles from the upcoming raid summons. The chances would be very low but it'd be a great addition!
 Phoenix.Libbien
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Alttp
Posts: 310
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-06 11:36:22  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
That method worked great until 1 of my tanks gets hit by devour

You can avoid devour by killing the small malboros every 4 turns. Every 3 turns under 50% if I remember correctly.

Yea I've been doing that for the first 50% because it's easy every 4 turns. Every 3 turns however is a nightmare. Especially with rampage coming every 4. I don't have any ribbons so I'm stuck using Marie. I can't fit in Rikku because I need 2 tanks. I'm stuck with charlotte because she is the only hybrid tank/mp battery that I have. My 2nd tank has been EV but without lb leveled. My TTerra paired with an 1100mag TTerra friend can't kill the adds in 2 turns. The annoying part is I don't even think I'm all that close despite getting to 14%. I think that was mostly luck lol. Devour screws me below 50% and rampage is basically a reset button everytime. By the time I recover from rampage, I'm getting devoured again.

Starting to wonder if I'm stuck til I pull a dupe TTerra, Wilhelm, Mystea, or farm 3 more patriotic recalls so I can use just 1 tank to eat everything.
Offline
Posts: 368
By Freehugs 2017-12-07 19:20:50  
The upcoming raid/units look kinda bad. But that's fine with me, lets me keep saving my lapis/tix.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karbuncle
Posts: 2136
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-12-07 19:58:40  
Freehugs said: »
The upcoming raid/units look kinda bad. But that's fine with me, lets me keep saving my lapis/tix.

The Raid units are from the Raid coin pool and yah, they're all trash, all of em. Most of them garbage even in terms of TMR.

However, the pulling banner has Roy who is a really really good BRD, but may be trap banner and they'll throw Ramza enhancements next batch :P
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15614
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-07 20:36:27  
The raid units are more for newer players. Some good stuff in there if you're just starting out especially since they're all free. THe raid in general is definitely not targeted at existing players or veterans like most of us.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karbuncle
Posts: 2136
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-12-07 20:56:06  
A few of their TMR I could see being noob friendly, the GS is an abomination though lol. 2-handed...

Edit: The HP+10% Staff ain't bad for healers unless you got one of them insane 100+SPI TMRs
Offline
Posts: 368
By Freehugs 2017-12-07 21:10:31  
Asura.Karbuncle said: »

The Raid units are from the Raid coin pool and yah, they're all trash, all of em. Most of them garbage even in terms of TMR.

However, the pulling banner has Roy who is a really really good BRD, but may be trap banner and they'll throw Ramza enhancements next batch :P
Oh so they are basically free? That makes it much better! I didn't see the Roy part in my news. Damnit! so much for saving -_-

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
The raid units are more for newer players. Some good stuff in there if you're just starting out especially since they're all free. THe raid in general is definitely not targeted at existing players or veterans like most of us.
True. The difficulty seems all over the place in FFBE though. Some events are deffo geared for existing players and not new ones (like Halloween) and then they give easy stuff anyone can do. Its bizarre sometimes. But again, not complaining!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15614
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-07 22:43:58  
Can't keep it all static or else new players won't be able to do events. They need chances to catch up to the power creep
 Phoenix.Erics
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
Posts: 282
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-12-08 02:12:11  
got a roy on 2nd pull.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 368
By Freehugs 2017-12-08 02:12:12  
Well, this is nice. I told myself I would only use 3 tickets on this event so I could save some for whatever else comes up and managed to get Roy on the second one.

...But now I'm getting server errors. Woooo
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
Posts: 282
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-12-08 02:16:51  
Freehugs said: »
.But now I'm getting server errors. Woooo
same, im just gunna log and hope it fixes later on, maybe too many people pulling atm.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 203
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-08 05:57:08  
Got onion knight 3 auras and 1 of 3 star from single draw not going to push my luck going to save for Xmas now
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
Posts: 157
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-12-08 07:26:15  
I don't have ramza, so I wanted roy. 80+ pulls at least (I lost count), and not a single rainbow.... urgh. Sometimes, this game... makes me question why I play it. I can't really complain because I have a relatively decent unit pull, it just seems the units I really pull for evade me. Like Ayaka... screw ayaka, Luka forever!
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 203
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-08 12:36:12  
I must say with the new rainbow rate I have been getting more new units than repeat units not sure of that is good or bad.
Offline
Posts: 368
By Freehugs 2017-12-08 12:40:54  
Ragnarok.Bepe said: »
I don't have ramza, so I wanted roy. 80+ pulls at least (I lost count), and not a single rainbow.... urgh. Sometimes, this game... makes me question why I play it. I can't really complain because I have a relatively decent unit pull, it just seems the units I really pull for evade me. Like Ayaka... screw ayaka, Luka forever!
:( maybe you will get lucky with the 4* ticket from the raid? Enhanced Solei is just as good I've read so if you have her you don't really need Roy.
 Caitsith.Shiroi
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Shiroi
Posts: 4962
By Caitsith.Shiroi 2017-12-08 12:49:58  
Freehugs said: »
Enhanced Soleil is just as good I've read so if you have her you don't really need Roy.

Buff wise yes, but Roy buffs give HP/MP regen and his breaks are stronger.
Offline
Posts: 368
By Freehugs 2017-12-08 13:01:50  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Freehugs said: »
Enhanced Soleil is just as good I've read so if you have her you don't really need Roy.

Buff wise yes, but Roy buffs give HP/MP regen and his breaks are stronger.
True but Solei isn't a bad runner up if one can't get Roy, yeah? Just trying to cheer him up. sorry if this double posts, my internet is derp atm
 Caitsith.Shiroi
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Shiroi
Posts: 4962
By Caitsith.Shiroi 2017-12-08 14:35:21  
Freehugs said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Freehugs said: »
Enhanced Soleil is just as good I've read so if you have her you don't really need Roy.

Buff wise yes, but Roy buffs give HP/MP regen and his breaks are stronger.
True but Solei isn't a bad runner up if one can't get Roy, yeah? Just trying to cheer him up. sorry if this double posts, my internet is derp atm

No regrets for awakening all of Soleil skills for sure!
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
Posts: 157
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-12-08 20:20:43  
I did have enhanced Soleil, but the reason I want roy is that it stops me from having to bring Ace as well as soleil when i don't need ace's imperils. I can save that spot for another unit, since I don't have ayaka it usually is another support unit or a second tank to help make up for the lack of healing.
 Phoenix.Erics
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
Posts: 282
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-12-08 23:00:21  
ive got roy and ramza, are ramzas buffs going to be better?
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 203
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-08 23:30:16  
No but with roy you either have to set him up multiple turns or just run his max lb with ramza you just max out enhancements which available maxed out turn one it is alittle weaker but downside of roy if he dies you got to re setup if you run the multiturn setup.
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51