Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 09:34:12  
Also, where's the outrage about Obama visiting LA now?

I mean, it hasn't been "several weeks" that the LA governor told Trump not to visit, or the LA governor requested that Obama wait until the situation stabilizes because "security and resource reasons."

I mean, that's the excuses the Obama apologists keep using in attack of Trump.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 09:34:58  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I heard Trump wants to get rid of P&R.
Naw, that's Clinton.

She doesn't like people having their own opinion, it means that they haven't bought into the DNC's rhetoric yet.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-23 09:35:22  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Hmm, something negative about Hillary is still in the top news? Time to get a betting pool going. How many hours until the top spot is usurped by a sarcastic Trump comment that looks really bad if you squint hard enough?
It's a slow news day.

Trump hasn't said anything off the mark, and they haven't found somebody who said that they heard Trump's campaign manager's niece's boyfriend say that they heard Trump's campaign manager's niece say that they heard Trump's campaign manager say that they heard Trump said something yet.

And when they do, they will be on Chris Mathews or Morning Joe, because like they have any journalistic integrity.
They don't need a ridiculous chain of people like that... Trump will say pretty much anything he wants to to anyone.. I thought that's part of why you guys liked him so much...
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-23 09:37:27  
I heard Trump wants to get rid of P&R.
Naw, that's Clinton.

She doesn't like people having their own opinion, it means that they haven't bought into the DNC's rhetoric yet.
Nope, I heard Trump wanted to build a wall around P&R and make P&Rers pay for it. It'll be a great wall.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-23 09:38:41  
make P&Rers pay for it. It'll be a great wall.
Maybe not, It'll probably be made out of Legos....but Legos are fun, right?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 09:38:45  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Hmm, something negative about Hillary is still in the top news? Time to get a betting pool going. How many hours until the top spot is usurped by a sarcastic Trump comment that looks really bad if you squint hard enough?
It's a slow news day.

Trump hasn't said anything off the mark, and they haven't found somebody who said that they heard Trump's campaign manager's niece's boyfriend say that they heard Trump's campaign manager's niece say that they heard Trump's campaign manager say that they heard Trump said something yet.

And when they do, they will be on Chris Mathews or Morning Joe, because like they have any journalistic integrity.
They don't need a ridiculous chain of people like that... Trump will say pretty much anything he wants to to anyone.. I thought that's part of why you guys liked him so much...
In case you haven't realized from the past 500 posts or so.

I
Don't
Trump

But I'll still vote for him because, even with all of his faults and ***and everything, he is still a better choice than Clinton on her best day.

I'll take a possible purported success over a proven failure anyday.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-23 09:39:07  
I still don't get why Obama needs to be in LA other than the whole republicans are mad he's not getting the same treatment as bush on a disaster in LA....

The situation is being taken care of and much better than Katrina...

As for the trump thing all he said was do something useful while you're here or get out don't just use it as a photo op...

But yeah... This all just seems like another thing people are grasping at to shot on Obama for no real reason... I've yet to hear about why he needs to be there...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 09:43:39  
I still don't get why Obama needs to be in LA other than the whole republicans are mad he's not getting the same treatment as bush on a disaster in LA....
A natural disaster has occurred, and you think that the leader of the country it occurred in shouldn't even bother?

What would you have said if Bush did that for Sandy/Katrina?

As for the trump thing all he said was do something useful while you're here or get out don't just use it as a photo op...
You mean like handing out supplies and helping clean up?

Or do you think a better use of that time would be to campaign and ignore the plight of people most likely to vote for you?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-23 09:45:50  
Iirc, Katrina was just handled badly which added to frustrations with Bush.

Was it Katrina where Bush praised the guy who was severely *** up or something else?

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 09:47:38  
Iirc, Katrina was just handled badly which added to frustrations with Bush.

Was it Katrina where Bush praised the guy who was severely *** up or something else?
Katrina was handled badly by Bush's administration.

But people still blame Bush like he was the only one doing anything there.

Doesn't help that the LA governor at the time didn't request for assistance, which is needed for assistance to occur...

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-23 09:48:50  
you can't be this naive? You don't have to squint very hard to take issue with a lot of what trump says... I mean his supporters literally have a full time job explaining what he "actually" meant... Then sometimes he even goes back to an interview and doubles down on his original statement like Obama being the actual founder of ISIS...

Stop trying so hard man... Yes media does have a bias... On both sides... Don't act like trump isn't out there saying wild stuff all the time either.. He's in the news all the time because people want to read about the next crazy thing he will do or what they can dislike or like about him... He's click bait to the extreme...

Okay... so I'll put... you down for... 2... hours... then?..
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-23 09:51:00  
Didn't like Obama's Hope and Change?

Try new Trump brand Hope and Change!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-23 09:51:18  
Speaking of people hired to explain what Trump is saying, I'd like to remind you all that there is a thread dedicated to mai irl waifu, Kayleigh McEnenay.

Eh? Ehh?? *Nudges*
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-23 09:53:33  
Hurricane Katrina was "handled badly" because it was "the government" that made Hurricane Katrina [what it was].
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-23 09:55:36  
Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Hurricane Katrina was "handled badly" because it was "the government" that made Hurricane Katrina [what it was].

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL LEVEES.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-23 09:56:18  
A steel Eevee!?

A Steevee!
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-23 09:56:19  
Bloodrose said: »

We are going to try it and Hillary Clintons *** is going to jail when Trump is president he is not going to pardon her *** and will have a new attorney general who will indict her.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 09:56:35  
Speaking of people hired to explain what Trump is saying, I'd like to remind you all that there is a thread dedicated to mai irl waifu, Kayleigh McEnenay.

Eh? Ehh?? *Nudges*
Nobody likes your thread and you should feel bad for it!

Well, it's either Obama's "Hope and Change" extended, but with a corrupt, selfish person who will more likely expand her wealth and influence than lead the nation or Trump's "Hope and Change" which is a real wildcard.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 09:57:18  
A steel Eevee!?

A Steevee!
/incoming Nintendo announcement on the new Eeveelution for Gen 7.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-23 09:58:34  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

We are going to try it and Hillary Clintons *** is going to jail when Trump is president he is not going to pardon her *** and will have a new attorney general who will indict her.

If Hillary doesn't go to jail under Trumps 4 years you have me too look forward to in 2020 and I will have a attorney general that will indict her ***.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-23 10:00:06  
You said that in the previous election cycle.

Secondly, you know next to nothing about the legal procedure or due process.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-23 10:00:57  
Nobody likes your thread and you should feel bad for it!
I like it! No u!

If Hillary doesn't go to jail under Trumps 4 years you have me too look forward to in 2020 and I will have a attorney general that will indict her ***.
Just her ***? What about the rest of her?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-23 10:02:02  
A steel Eevee!?

A Steevee!
Steevee, use Landslide!
By Bloodrose 2016-08-23 10:02:20  
I heard it was a flat crime.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 10:02:48  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
The president being there in person adds absolutely nothing, he's not going to be helping directly on the ground. His job should be to make sure they have all the resource, supplies and security as soon as possible.
So, basically you just called Obama irrelevant.

Are you already hedging your bets for a Trump presidency?

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I don't think any politician would actually be doing this other than taking a few staged pictures.
Still better than what Clinton is doing, which is ignoring the plight of citizens who may or may not vote for her.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-23 10:05:49  
LG has just as much chance of being president as Clinton has being uncorrupt.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73