Random Politics & Religion #13

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #13
Random Politics & Religion #13
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38 39
By fonewear 2016-10-14 12:51:45  
The FFXIAH that is without sin post something worth reading !
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-14 12:51:56  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
He's talking about this, he denies the sexual assaults he bragged about, he apologised for the bragging only.
So, do you have evidence of said sexual assaults?

Remember, any accusations you present as evidence against Trump can and will be used against Clinton and her enabling of Bill's sexual assaults.
Asks for proof of trumps sexual assaults while accusing bill of sexual assaults he has no proof for.... Yup... Sounds about right... Lol...
By fonewear 2016-10-14 12:51:56  
poster *
By fonewear 2016-10-14 12:52:34  
I'd say you are all acting childish but that would be insulting to children !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-14 12:56:53  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Heck, I could come out and claim Hillary assaulted me without any evidence either. Should I be taken seriously for waiting until the best possible political moment to launch the accusation, even though I have zero evidence to back it up? Without evidence, there's no reason to consider Trump's accusers given the obvious political expediency behind it, and there's no reason to give it airtime except to destroy his campaign. If they had come out a decade ago, well then we might have something.
Again... Explain why you believe bills accusers and not trumps... Do you have some of this evidence against bill? But there is no evidence against trump? You can't really condemn one without condemning the other...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-14 12:59:58  
Ramyrez said: »
Heck, I could come out and claim Hillary assaulted me without any evidence either. Should I be taken seriously for waiting until the best possible political moment to launch the accusation, even though I have zero evidence to back it up? Without evidence, there's no reason to consider Trump's accusers given the obvious political expediency behind it, and there's no reason to give it airtime except to destroy his campaign. If they had come out a decade ago, well then we might have something.

Except there is reason to believe it. His very own scummy, creepy words. He's vocalized approval of said practices. He has a history of being good friends with a convicted pedophile and making jokes about his friend's sexual preference for young girls.

Like it or not, there's enough of his very own words to give an air of plausibility to the accusations.

Okay, so it's cool to accuse someone without evidence so long as it fits the profile of the person you're accusing. Do you by chance live in Salem?
So exactly what you're doing with bill then? The point being that his own words back up similar accounts of these claims... I mean you guys could call for an investigation into these alleged assaults to see if there's anything to them... But you're just dismissing them outright which seems pretty hypocritical...
By fonewear 2016-10-14 13:00:47  
Look if you want to defend philander Bill you can. But until Trump has been proven guilty of what you say. You are just speculating.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-14 13:00:53  
If you want to use Trump's words against him, then don't *** when people use Clinton's actions against her.

What's worse in your eyes: What somebody said they did to another, bragging what they did, with no evidence showing that they did it, or what somebody actually did that greatly effects their capability to hold national secrets that could not only damage our reputation, but possibly even destroy our efforts overseas, like in Syria or Libya?

I'm not stupid to believe that, whoever hacks into Clinton's email server while she is president will get nuke launch codes or something similar, but they can do some real damage with that level of confidential information that Clinton "doesn't know" is confidential....

Clinton is a danger to our society far more than Trump's words can ever be, and you have to be too stupid, or too far gone in her rhetoric, to be blind to that fact.

This is just comedy like fearmongering. Clinton's former email server will have no affect on her ability to be President. Her former email server is not a danger to our society. I'm guessing she won't ever send an email as President. Thats what aides are for. How many emails do you think Obama sends out daily? I'm guessing none.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-14 13:01:07  
Ramyrez said: »

Except there is reason to believe it. His very own scummy, creepy words. He's vocalized approval of said practices. He has a history of being good friends with a convicted pedophile and making jokes about his friend's sexual preference for young girls.

Like it or not, there's enough of his very own words to give an air of plausibility to the accusations.
If you want to use Trump's words against him, then don't *** when people use Clinton's actions against her.

What's worse in your eyes: What somebody said they did to another, bragging what they did, with no evidence showing that they did it, or what somebody actually did that greatly effects their capability to hold national secrets that could not only damage our reputation, but possibly even destroy our efforts overseas, like in Syria or Libya?

I'm not stupid to believe that, whoever hacks into Clinton's email server while she is president will get nuke launch codes or something similar, but they can do some real damage with that level of confidential information that Clinton "doesn't know" is confidential....

Clinton is a danger to our society far more than Trump's words can ever be, and you have to be too stupid, or too far gone in her rhetoric, to be blind to that fact.
After reading this post I think you might actually be that stupid...
By fonewear 2016-10-14 13:01:37  
And I don't think anyone benefits from speculating on "what ifs". We have some class and dignity on these fine forums
By fonewear 2016-10-14 13:02:57  
None of you are lawyers hell I don't think you are qualified to be "experts" on anything but ***. And in my book that is what 90% of this discussion has been.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-10-14 13:13:26  
fonewear said: »
And in my book that is what 90% of this discussion has been.

I'm in your book?

Excellent!

Dibs on being the gritty anti-hero!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-14 13:25:54  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »

This is just comedy like fearmongering. Clinton's former email server will have no affect on her ability to be President. Her former email server is not a danger to our society. I'm guessing she won't ever send an email as President. Thats what aides are for. How many emails do you think Obama sends out daily? I'm guessing none.
Like I said before, you have to be either stupid (or in some people's cases, willfully ignorant) or so far into Clinton's rhetoric to believe that she won't do anything in her power to bypass federal law. I mean, she already was caught at least once, but she is sorry about it, so she won't do it again, right?
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-14 13:30:07  
The call for evidence from people who are still convinced Hillary broke federal law, sold access to the State department, and tormented her husband's accusers is cute.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-14 13:30:48  
And by cute I mean disingenuous and hypocritical.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-14 13:31:35  
And here's Pleebo making a case that being willfully ignorant AND bought into the Clinton rhetoric isn't a mutually-exclusive event.

Which in this case, he is right.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-14 13:32:25  
To elaborate: Evidence has already been presented, he just chooses to ignore it because it's against his "chosen one."
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-14 13:49:26  
To elaborate: Evidence has already been presented, he just chooses to ignore it because it's against his "chosen one."

He seems to think that a lack of a conviction means there's no evidence, which is laughable at best.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-14 13:53:00  

He seems to think that a lack of a conviction means there's no evidence, which is laughable at best.
Well I mean... There can be a ton of evidence in cases that doesn't necassarily lead to someone's guilt...

If someone could show that trump was on the foggy in question that the woman accused him of groping her I mean would you accept that as evidence of his potential guilt then? Would he be considers guilty at that point?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-14 13:53:20  
Plain not foggy... Ugh...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-14 13:53:31  

No, it's a consequence.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-14 14:14:38  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Probably came out because he denied ever doing what he said he did on the tape
The tape that also conveniently came out in October before the election after sitting on a shelf for over a decade. Yup, I'm sure all of this is just coincidence.
Aww... and here you thought Trump's buddy Putin was going to provide the only October surprise.

/comfort
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-14 14:33:43  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
The tape that also conveniently came out in October before the election after sitting on a shelf for over a decade. Yup, I'm sure all of this is just coincidence.
Aww... and here you thought Trump's buddy Putin was going to provide the only October surprise.

/comfort

That... doesn't make any sense. Regardless, there's plenty of good stuff in the WikiLeaks dumps if, you know, the media would actually do its job and report it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-14 14:55:56  

/comfort

That... doesn't make any sense. Regardless, there's plenty of good stuff in the WikiLeaks dumps if, you know, the media would actually do its job and report it.
That would require professional integrity that they traded away for a few more ad clicks.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-14 15:14:00  

/comfort

That would require professional integrity that they traded away for a few more ad clicks.

They traded it away for more than that, but I see your point.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-14 15:15:50  

/comfort

They traded it away for more than that, but I see your point.
Hey, it's like the Clinton Foundation. You got to pay to play.

If you want to report the "news" you got to report whatever the liberals want you to report!
By fonewear 2016-10-14 15:19:04  
Hillary's latest ad:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-10-14 15:20:15  
Trump's latest ad:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-14 15:42:45  
Meanwhile....

Look gang, I have been following politics since the Checkers speech and we are seeing, in real time, an unprecedented, Chernobyl level, meltdown.

Serious political commentators, many of them staunch conservatives, are calling this full breitbart with a side order of Alex Jones. A few have invoked black helicopters. I am waiting for chemtrails to make an appearance.

The big question out there in politicalrealityland, or as close to reality as politicalland comes, is can the Republican party survive? My question is, if it doesn't can we break the duopoly?

There are some natural alignments out there.
1, isolationist nationalists, the breitbart - Trump basket of deplorables are the core of this, but not nearly all of it.
2, economic conservative - socially liberal, think blue dog dems + a lot of the non tea party GOP.
3, social conservative - economically liberal, a LOT of the religious right falls here and it should attract most Hispanics and Mormons. (We are seeing this split happening among evangelicals RFN.)
4, social democrats, think Bernie wing.

You can comment on this or just keep kicking the current can of sexual innuendo around.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-14 15:46:56  
3, social conservative - economically liberal,
Wait, does that mean that they are bad at both?

Conservatives are better prepared for economic policies and liberals/democrats are better prepared for social policies. It's kindof how they are wired.

Anyone who claims to be a "social conservative/economic liberal" are basically telling the world "I suck at everything."
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38 39