Let's Be Sentimental! Gear Will You Always Keep?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Let's be sentimental! Gear will you always keep?
Let's be sentimental! Gear will you always keep?
By Blazed1979 2017-05-01 15:38:43  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
For anyone who liked the short story of Seiya and wanted a little extra
I'm sorry I mpked him. I was 22 years old.
here's to Seiya!
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Kriz
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Kriz
By Valefor.Kriz 2017-05-01 16:53:43  
As a WHM (and from launch to Abyssea only ever a WHM for events) I leveled Clothcraft in order to be able to make myself signed gear that was impossible to get (especially during inflation).

Now they are on mannequins, but they include:

- Mahatma Houpellande, signed
- Aristocrat's Coat, signed
- Blessed Mitts and Trousers +1, signed
- Blessed Pumps +1, signed and made by a close friend

And of course my hat collection. Started by going to FanFest 2007 and getting my Nomad's Cap. Though the Rain Hat was a solid secondary, it was like my default gear for years before lockstyle. Also, I did so much love that {Hat Shop} was in Auto-Translate, until it was removed to make space for more important things.

[+]
By fillerbunny9 2017-05-01 17:04:42  
Destroyers: that was a drag down pain in the *** back in those days, and finally getting those made it feel like I had finally "made it".

Joyeuse: managed to coerce a monk friend into fighting the NM for me while I cured on RDM. I had managed to catch Charybdis up after maintenance, so he hurried over and we duoed him, with someone standing and waiting to steal if we wiped.

Byakkos Haidate: because DKP systems are terrible.

Ochiudo's Kote: I killed so many tigers to make money for these. so. many. dead. tigers.

Black Belt: cost me a million each for Tongue/Whisker, and got the egg myself. I do not lament the death of HNM botting one bit.

Spharai: the PAIN knuckles were always a long time goal.

Gungnir: it was such a laughable weapon for such a long time, but it was my first Relic way back when BSTs ruled Dynamis. PUP WS proc window ftw.

I am sure I could find a dozen things just sitting in Storage, but these all immediately spring to mind.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nyarmenyar
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nyarmenyar 2017-05-01 17:45:11  
Bounding Boots- long ago, spent months trying to out claim others to slay helpless leaping lizzies. got lucky and got the drop before going into work, was magical.
[+]
By Taint 2017-05-01 17:45:37  
Armadaberk and Valkyrie's chest. I had them both back when they were extremely rare. I still use Valkyrie as a regen piece.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Philemon
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2017-05-01 18:23:29  
I have a bunch of signed stuff that is pretty meaningful but I have a special place in my heart for the oft-mentioned Rain Hat.

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-01 18:29:07  
Nocturnus Mail. Got it when it actually meant something, one of the rarest treasures I ever owned.
By Blazed1979 2017-05-02 12:41:07  
Taint said: »
Armadaberk and Valkyrie's chest. I had them both back when they were extremely rare. I still use Valkyrie as a regen piece.
Taint come back =/, FFXI misses your epicness. Game not the same without you!