Let's Go! Vana'diel Day [May - Spawn Killing/Head Shotting Moogles]

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Let's Go! Vana'diel Day [May - Spawn Killing/Head Shotting Moogles]
Let's Go! Vana'diel Day [May - Spawn Killing/Head Shotting Moogles]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-07-14 14:44:02  
The joke is on all new BSTs. Now even starter mobs are too big to be able to use your pet commands while fighting.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 14:46:26  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
You're purposely ignoring the point we are objecting to in your response. You made a statement about people's expectations being "too damn high". They dropped the biggest campaign without any notice, in the very first month. They set the expectations super high. You're just ignoring that part.
So no you're not going to quit the game after they did a *** up on this. In conclusion they did not make you mad enough. As for me meh there are plenty of people not surprised. Does it suck? Yes. Am I surprised? Not really I dano I think I have most of what I want from game plus for people who work most of the time on the day of this special event(even if it sucks) will miss it or most of it by the time they are home. Exhausted from real life work or they just want to sleep. So it seems you're forgetting there are people that play this game that cannot take full advantage of the event which is a fact. So why would people in that position get angry about something they can't take full advantage of? They won't.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 14:46:49  
Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
The joke is on all new BSTs. Now even starter mobs are too big to be able to use your pet commands while fighting.
Lol
By clearlyamule 2017-07-14 14:48:31  
Wait... I'm so charming them! Bet the command range is humongous

They should have a bring back fun bugs day. Like SA only working from the front or cures destroy the undead
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 14:49:19  
clearlyamule said: »
Wait you're going to charm a penis worm?
By clearlyamule 2017-07-14 14:49:52  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Yes. With a flute
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 14:52:24  
Yes. With a flute
Oh my........
 Asura.Queenforever
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Queenforever 2017-07-14 14:55:10  
Not quiting over lame day but its more a insult to us what they did today then thanks for playing all these years lol... celebrate how much money we have taken off you by killing a slightly bigger bunny and have a costume on. Maybe on day one i played i may have liked but not 10 years on...
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 14:57:53  
Asura.Queenforever said: »
Not quiting over lame day but its more a insult to us what they did today then thanks for playing all these years lol... celebrate how much money we have taken off you by killing a slightly bigger bunny and have a costume on. Maybe on day one i played i may have liked but not 10 years on...
That I agree on. But again people in my situation most likely aren't surprised or don't care since they won't get to take total advantage. But I swear last time they did this then later people discovered things.. hmmmm just a thought
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-14 15:06:07  
You're purposely ignoring the point we are objecting to in your response. You made a statement about people's expectations being "too damn high". They dropped the biggest campaign without any notice, in the very first month. They set the expectations super high. You're just ignoring that part.
So no you're not going to quit the game after they did a *** up on this. In conclusion they did not make you mad enough. As for me meh there are plenty of people not surprised. Does it suck? Yes. Am I surprised? Not really I dano I think I have most of what I want from game plus for people who work most of the time on the day of this special event(even if it sucks) will miss it or most of it by the time they are home. Exhausted from real life work or they just want to sleep. So it seems you're forgetting there are people that play this game that cannot take full advantage of the event which is a fact. So why would people in that position get angry about something they can't take full advantage of? They won't.

^None of this is relevant at all, by the way. You stated the expectations were too high on the part of the player. (we) I stated they set the standard that high in the first month, not us. You're deflection is "but are you gonna quit? Then you're not mad enough about it"...Wut? That has nothing to do with the topic of the monumental flop this month, which is what people are addressing. Whether or not people can take full advantage of it has no value in the discussion; you seem to be leaving out why people were expecting more this month. But I know why. You're just purposely leaving that part out.
By clearlyamule 2017-07-14 15:09:20  
Yes. With a flute
Oh my........
Frenzy Fife to be precise.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-14 15:17:13  
Stop tooting your own horn!
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 15:21:50  

^None of this is relevant at all, by the way. You stated the expectations were too high on the part of the player. (we) I stated they set the standard that high in the first month, not us. You're deflection is "but are you gonna quit? Then you're not mad enough about it"...Wut? That has nothing to do with the topic of the monumental flop this month, which is what people are addressing. Whether or not people can take full advantage of it has no value in the discussion; you seem to be leaving out why people were expecting more this month. But I know why. You're just purposely leaving that part out.
The reason it's being left out is because nothing is going to change unless! People take it the SE forums which so far it has not happen yet....which surprises me.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 15:22:10  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I see what you did there!
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-07-14 15:30:50  
How did we go from discussing over-sized cannon fodder to nonsensical jibberish? :S
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-14 15:32:33  
Asura.Avallon said: »
How did we go from discussing over-sized cannon fodder to nonsensical jibberish? :S
Politics, and lots of it.
By clearlyamule 2017-07-14 15:33:06  
Whose horn should I toot?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 15:33:06  
Asura.Avallon said: »
Bring the flute!
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 15:33:33  
A ghorn....
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-14 15:34:47  
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 15:35:13  
Wow
By Bamboom 2017-07-14 15:49:25  
[+]
 Siren.Barber
サーバ: Siren
user: Barber
By Siren.Barber 2017-07-14 16:23:20  
Wait... I'm so charming them! Bet the command range is HOMUNCULUS

They should have a bring back fun bugs day. Like SA only working from the front or cures destroy the undead

feels better

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-07-14 16:38:19  
LennartHK said: »
Next month, for a full amazing 24 hours, movement speed +5% in all cities. Yes you heard right, All of them.

This is just our gift to you, for 15 amazing years everyone. Thank you.
Finally!
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-14 16:49:35  
LennartHK said: »
Next month, for a full amazing 24 hours, movement speed +5% in all cities. Yes you heard right, All of them.

This is just our gift to you, for 15 amazing years everyone. Thank you.

"Sorry, we forgot to mention this won't stack with any quickening, flee, movement speed gear, mazurka, or bolters roll effects."

-SE Official response
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-14 17:36:41  
I shouldn't have been such a negative nancy. I've had time to reflect on my negative speech, and want to apologize to all.

Happy Vana'Diel Penis Costume Day!

[+]
By Lordsoth 2017-07-14 17:42:47  
This is from 12 or 13 years ago when I use to play. Who would have thought they would bring it back!

[+]
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2017-07-14 19:25:20  
The Surprise is :

THERE IS NO SURPRISE!
By jopa 2017-07-14 19:56:29  
I can see them doing a bunch of holiday events active at once. Maybe a different holiday in each area.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17