フォーラム » FFXI » General » Useless GM's
Useless GM's
First Page 2 3 4
 Hades.Neheyiama
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Focusal
By Hades.Neheyiama 2010-03-22 14:59:12  
So like, I got into a GM Jail, which is a nice play. Quite roomy. Well, somehow I got jailed by some ppl who cried about their mob going away by my killing them. I was camping for stuff, and when I camp my ***, i camp it, idc whos there. SO they smn burning, and have the mob, im like oh ***nice. So i go kill to get some spider webs and stuff so i can craft. I asked a gm b4 i do that, and they say i can go ahead and kill them.
NOTE : unclaimed mob are free mobs

Well, So i killed, after gm saying its fine, then somehow they got mad and started to cry, so they reported me. Just cause im messing with their smn burn, and they messing with my camping. So i got jailed, and the GM did the same macro talking crap. Somehow saying i harassed them? Yet the agreement says If i spoke to them and said like **** you or ****** then i can understand but i didnt. Gm's mad useless these days. You report them and they just do w/e u reported for w/o any reason. USELESS MUCH! GM only use their macro sentences, and repeat the same crap over and over.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-22 15:07:25  
Hades.Neheyiama said:
So, after my dyna run yeserday night, last dyna run in hades -cry- well, i decided to go to bastok to get the op just b4 merge, and i encounted a smn burn. seems that hades #1 ls, has been smn burning, which explain their massive 75's. Soooooo i destoryed their first run and used escape so i can get to bastok faster, then i remembered i forgot package -.- DUH! so i went got it and came back and saw them smn burn so i was going to kill so i can get some stuff to craft with as well. and pooF GM jail : ) http://dynamisavengers.myfreeforum.org/about1298.html check it. Excellence = Bunch of wussy who smn burns. wait scratch that, Piker = wussy.

You *** up their XPing.. and a GM jailed you.. how is that useless?
[+]
 Fairy.Akiba
サーバ: Fairy
user: Akiba
By Fairy.Akiba 2010-03-22 15:07:25  
So you intentionally mess with someone's play and partying yet you complain that you were thrown in jail?

No matter what your personal feelings are on Smn burns they are still within the rules of the game and do not in anyway bypass them.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-03-22 15:09:02  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Sounds to me like the GM did his/her job by jailing someone who was harassing other players. Kudos to a job well done GM.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-22 15:09:51  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Sounds to me like the GM did his/her job by jailing someone who was harassing other players. Kudos to a job well done GM.

I concur.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-03-22 15:10:23  
You appear to have mispelled useful.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-22 15:13:05  
Hades.Neheyiama said:
So, after my dyna run yeserday night, last dyna run in hades -cry- well, i decided to go to bastok to get the op just b4 merge, and i encounted a smn burn. seems that hades #1 ls, has been smn burning, which explain their massive 75's. Soooooo i destoryed their first run and used escape so i can get to bastok faster, then i remembered i forgot package -.- DUH! so i went got it and came back and saw them smn burn so i was going to kill so i can get some stuff to craft with as well. and pooF GM jail : ) http://dynamisavengers.myfreeforum.org/about1298.html check it. Excellence = Bunch of wussy who smn burns. wait scratch that, Piker = wussy. EDIT:: TO ALl you guys down there, since i CRAFT i i was going kill mobs for items, theres like 4 other ss which didnt load, but according to GM 1 i can do that.

Good for you you fukin looser. You should really get a *** life. Funny how stupid you are you do some dumb ***get jailed then come up here for compasion sorry you will only get flames you turd 8)
[+]
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-03-22 15:14:47  
hey.. GM's are cool :p

[+]
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-03-22 15:15:10  
no one can see the link you posted, since you have to be logged in to that site to view it. And I dunno about the rest of these guys, but I'm not signing up for some crappy dynamis linkshell website to view ignorance.

ANYWAY

You absolutely deserved to be in GM jail for ruining their astral burn. Hell, if I were a GM you'd currently be on a temp ban.

Astral burning is a legitimate way of earning exp... congrats to you if you dont like it (or weren't invited lol), but the method is viable and isnt going anywhere. Learn to live with it.

If you've got a personal vendetta against Excellence (more than likely because they claim more than you, and are better geared than you) then that's your own problem. Starting a fight with them by ruining their astral burn, and then posting about it on a public forum, honestly only makes YOU look like a jackass.
[+]
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2010-03-22 15:15:33  
Yeah I don't care for AF burn PTs much myself but if they were against any sort of rules you wouldn't have been the one banned, they would have. Last time I checked I haven't heard of any AF burners being jailed. You didn't have to ruin their run either.
[+]
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-03-22 15:17:45  
am not against it :p was sinple chat with GM about alice n wonderland :p
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-22 15:18:03  
Hades.Neheyiama said:
EDIT:: TO ALl you guys down there, since i CRAFT i i was going kill mobs for items, theres like 4 other ss which didnt load, but according to GM 1 i can do that. And if anyone who got most crafted leveld up, they would know that cave have all items needed for craft.

You made it sound as though you killed the mobs, just to screw with the Burn PT.
[+]
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2010-03-22 15:19:07  
What I said was aimed at the OP. Haven't seen the new movie yet, sure it's good though!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
サーバ: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-22 15:20:05  
Hades.Neheyiama said:
So, after my dyna run yeserday night, last dyna run in hades -cry- well, i decided to go to bastok to get the op just b4 merge, and i encounted a smn burn. seems that hades #1 ls, has been smn burning, which explain their massive 75's. Soooooo i destoryed their first run and used escape so i can get to bastok faster, then i remembered i forgot package -.- DUH! so i went got it and came back and saw them smn burn so i was going to kill so i can get some stuff to craft with as well. and pooF GM jail : ) which was kinda fun to go in. had nice chat.

Excellence = Bunch of wussy who smn burns. wait scratch that, Piker = wussy.

EDIT:: TO ALl you guys down there, since i CRAFT i i was going kill mobs for items, theres like 4 other ss which didnt load, but according to GM 1 i can do that. And if anyone who got most crafted leveld up, they would know that cave have all items needed for craft.

You, sir, are a douchebag. When people do that to me the GM warns, jails then bans them. There was this guy who farmed slimes down there. We didn;t mess with his slimes but he sure liked to diaga our mobs. Funny, he dissapeared after a week of doing it. Haven't seen him on the server since.

Why do you have to *** with other people? Are you not happy enough with your life? God man, mind your own business. If you don't like something, DO SOMETHING ELSE!
[+]
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2010-03-22 15:21:55  
Hades.Neheyiama said:
So, after my dyna run yeserday night, last dyna run in hades -cry- well, i decided to go to bastok to get the op just b4 merge, and i encounted a smn burn. seems that hades #1 ls, has been smn burning, which explain their massive 75's. Soooooo i destoryed their first run and used escape so i can get to bastok faster, then i remembered i forgot package -.- DUH! so i went got it and came back and saw them smn burn so i was going to kill so i can get some stuff to craft with as well. and pooF GM jail : ) which was kinda fun to go in. had nice chat.

Excellence = Bunch of wussy who smn burns. wait scratch that, Piker = wussy.

EDIT 2: First run, i only killed like 4 mobs
2nd run. i poofed :)

yep yep... someone should take ur expo mobs and nm's see how u feel :p
[+]
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-03-22 15:22:53  
i personaly see nothing wrong with SMN burning. its a great way for SMN or even a player that's already experienced in most classes to leech there way right thu the dunes and the first half of qufim island without the hassle and problems that come with them. (those who pay to go from 1-75 is another story) also. this is usually done in mines and about the only reason people go in there is

A. solo worms for XP,
B. quests/missions
C. farming jelly's or something along those lines which iv never seen a SMN burn deny someone killing them or any 1 particular mob of the bunch for farming needs.
D. smn burns doh.

yea if you have a crappy system with no filters on and you walk by the pile of mobs its going to cause problems... thats not anyone eases fault other then the user failing to keep up to date in hardware and not using filters because there system can't support large stress loads.

and even if i was against SMN burns i couldn't see myself being an *** about it and MPKing them. this GM did what he was suppose to.
[+]
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-03-22 15:24:13  
lol I like the back-tracking edits on the OP...

basically went from "*** Excellence and their astral burning, I just destroyed their exp!" to "aww I was just trying to farm slime oil!"

yeah right dude lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Rinomaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Rinomaru 2010-03-22 15:24:24  
Ruining a smn burn pull is equivalent to spamming sleepga2 on a meritpo's unclaimed birds to MPK them.

If Summoner burns piss you off so much maybe after the server merge you should cancel your Content ID and wait for 14. GM's Know their ***, only problem about them, they can't play god and ban people you want gone.

http://bannable-offenses.blogspot.com/
[+]
 Hades.Ica
user: Ica
By Hades.Ica 2010-03-22 15:25:54  
hey Nehe! my hubby was their sync! you didn't ruin anything though, they got like 50k exp. :P
[+]
 Hades.Neheyiama
By Hades.Neheyiama 2010-03-22 15:29:47  
Hades.Ica said:
hey Nehe! my hubby was their sync! you didn't ruin anything though, they got like 50k exp. :P
i Know. Only killed basically like 4 mobs.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Hades.Ica
user: Ica
By Hades.Ica 2010-03-22 15:31:15  
I'm glad, cos the poor guy would have had to solo PUP! XD
[+]
 Hades.Neheyiama
By Hades.Neheyiama 2010-03-22 15:32:45  
Hades.Ica said:
I'm glad, cos the poor guy would have had to solo PUP! XD
Woulda been nice, pup easy solo lol
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-22 15:34:29  

Pro tip, just say you're farming and don't reply to anything said by the smn burners. It's how I always get away with it.

Ruined about 25-30 smn burns

been jailed once, the first time I did it because I admitted to griefing (in a round about way)

Though saying that I can't be bothered to ruin smn burns much anymore, skill less people will be skill less.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-23 15:14:33  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Pro tip, just say you're farming and don't reply to anything said by the smn burners. It's how I always get away with it. Ruined about 25-30 smn burns been jailed once, the first time I did it because I admitted to griefing (in a round about way) Though saying that I can't be bothered to ruin smn burns much anymore, skill less people will be skill less.

ha ha nice way to go *** ^^
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-23 15:20:45  
i think the burners and the farmer should be put in gm jail
[+]
 Hades.Viv
user: wormholeX
By Hades.Viv 2010-03-23 15:21:28  
I was a member of that burn, and I would like to say that GM was awesome! Also we didn't do another burn after you got jailed. That was another group, but I gave them a warning about you! :P

edit: At least, I think it was another group. I can't remember! Oh yeah, GM's name was [GM]Iskaldur.
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-23 15:24:46  
Just because you think it's illegitimate doesn't mean it is. Fact is you harassed other players and faced the consequences. Nuff said.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4