Yet Another Player Warning: Devilbane/Deathstrike (Gimp+Confused)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Yet another player warning: Devilbane/Deathstrike (Gimp+Confused)
Yet another player warning: Devilbane/Deathstrike (Gimp+Confused)
First Page 2 3
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 15:32:49  
You guy's might enjoy the pictures most, they tell the story pretty nicely. In short being BRD i try not to be overly picky and do what i can to get exp. Our party setup was NIN MNK WAR DRK BRD RDM to start off with, you can tell from that chat below that obviously it wasn't chain 100 or anything.

I highlighted in red everything that went wrong on why we couldn't pass chain #25. i was polite and to the point, but just said screw it and continued.

Then the RDM left... NIN left... DRK left... they invited a BLU SMN and another NIN, when there was 2-3 SAM's seeking.

It ended like this as you can imagine:

I love how he asks "Why are you calling me gimp?"

tl;dr -> Don't ever go to nyzul isle birds with Devilbane or Deathstrike ever, unless you like to lose more exp than you gain, and waste time + take up a nyzul bird camp from a group who could potentially be doing 25-30k/hr instead of 5k.

also inb4:

[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 15:33:00  

Also a side note, I'm not butthurt and could care less but i tried to explain why the party sucked, took time out to explain, got criticized for trying to help, and then ended up being told a THF could outpull my BRD with a boomerang.

Waste of space on the FFXI server.

lolTHF boomerang outpulling BRD. epic.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-04-08 15:50:53  
LOL find me one weekend.
My COR, your BRD, toss it together as you see fit.

And here will be the results:

[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-04-08 15:51:41  
Siren.Clinpachi said:

Also a side note, I'm not butthurt and could care less but i tried to explain why the party sucked, took time out to explain, got criticized for trying to help, and then ended up being told a THF could outpull my BRD with a boomerang.

All I can say is "................" A THF outpull a BRD.../laughs XD
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 15:52:14  
Sounds good man, i don't ask for a lot, but that ***was trash and as mentioned a waste of space.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-08 15:53:15  

I think it's fair to say half the people who play BRD suck at it.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 15:53:22  
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

All I can say is "................" A THF outpull a BRD.../laughs XD

Don't forget that he doesn't "propose to sleep" just pull when the other is about dead... it's a shame he didn't anticipate a link... or unexpected problem where sleep is NEEDED perhaps.

I dunno i didn't post to flame war, just hope i saved some other sorry sap a loss in EXP and IQ.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 15:55:43  
Kujata.Akeda said:
I find sucky pictures to put how i feel.[/IMG]

You could have at least found a better quality picture, maybe one that you havn't posted 100 times, or that i've seen posted 100 times.

Here let me help you.

Google image search is you're friend.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2010-04-08 15:56:43  
Wow... hahaha!

Devilbane: I have six level 75 jobs, don't tell me how--
Clinpachi: I have sixteen lvl 75 jobs.
Devilbane: WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 15:58:25  
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Wow... hahaha!

Devilbane: I have six level 75 jobs, don't tell me how--
Clinpachi: I have sixteen lvl 75 jobs.
Devilbane: WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

I think deathstrike said that but man, all i even did was try to offer advice or say things in a positive way lol.

It takes a lot to piss me off let alone post a player warning but jesus christ THF outpulling BRD?

That was the highlight of my afternoon i must say.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-04-08 15:59:15  
Kujata.Akeda said:

I think it's fair to say half the people who play BRD suck at it.

Very true, but a THF shouldnt be saying he can outpull a BRD..That's just blasphemy XD
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 16:01:13  

I'm willing to back up my ***... oh wow only chain 76 you say? the PT disbanded and i was only 73 without Ni.

Headshot >_>
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-04-08 16:02:38  
Siren.Clinpachi said:

I'm willing to back up my ***... oh wow only chain 76 you say? the PT disbanded and i was only 73 without Ni.

Headshot >_>

:O
 Hades.Hatekhaos
サーバ: Hades
user: hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2010-04-08 16:12:59  
why do people continue to talk ***about stuff they have no idea about.. dont u know by now it just gets u on this forum to get flamed.
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-08 16:18:01  
The guy you posted if definetily a gimp turd but this in no way at all deserves all the screens posted and a P.warning over that bs. We run into people like this every day the guy might be 12 for all you know.. my point is this a failed attempt at a Player warning your really coming off as extremely butt hurt ^^
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 16:19:50  
Odin.Kalico said:
The guy you posted if definetily a gimp turd but this in no way at all deserves all the screens posted and a P.warning over that bs. We run into people like this every day the guy might be 12 for all you know.. my point is this a failed attempt at a Player warning your really coming off as extremely butt hurt ^^

An average gimp doesn't claim his 75THF can outpull a BRD period. And read again i'm not the slightest asshurt as i already have another PT... I'm bard afterall.

I just hope to save someone else wasted time on siren ^^/
 Asura.Despayn
サーバ: Asura
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-08 16:23:46  
Is it possible for a THF to out pull a BRD? Of course it is. However, can any THF out pull a BRD? Of course they can't. Is a THF pulling over a BRD in a merit party smart? Of course not.

Just sayin'. The guy's an idiot anyway.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 16:27:20  
Asura.Despayn said:
Is it possible for a THF to out pull a BRD? Of course it is. However, can any THF out pull a BRD? Of course they can't. Is a THF pulling over a BRD in a merit party smart? Of course not.

Just sayin'. The guy's an idiot anyway.
True but on the other end what is more efficient? if you wanted to get technical ANY job can pull well.

In the context he was speaking, he was explaining that sleep was never needed. I mentioned above what if he linked by accident? or an unexpected pop?

Case in point, THE best exp parties I've ever been in for 75... consisted of a BRD and COR + heavy decent DD's + RDM.

Even on my very own 75 THF i pulled well but nowhere comes close to efficient or as good as a BRD.

Not even in the same ballpark and I'll be honest that I'm a bit confused that a few people have even agreed with that ideal lol.
 Garuda.Aurilius
サーバ: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2010-04-08 16:27:24  
I get it, but at the same time it's reasons like this that certain jobs don't get merit parties. If you're not getting chain 200, no one wants you around.

If you don't like the party setup or the people's gear, just leave. There's no need to make one of these *** posts every time you get in a shitty merit party.

This forum would be flooded with this ***.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 16:31:10  
Garuda.Aurilius said:
I get it, but at the same time it's reasons like this that certain jobs don't get merit parties. If you're not getting chain 200, no one wants you around.

If you don't like the party setup or the people's gear, just leave. There's no need to make one of these *** posts every time you get in a shitty merit party.

This forum would be flooded with this ***.

And i agree, I stated in the OP I'm not one of those picky BRD's who leave when the slightest thing doesn't go my way. I was in this party for over 2 hours.

It was only posted because this is the VERY first time i ever offered advice, or what was going wrong where in return i get ***on by being insulted with the THF comment as well as "i've seen everything in this game" "it's a decade old" ect ect.

I will more than happily help make the party right, or *** why.

Also i have nothing against other jobs in merits but when you die or make 5k/exp an hour what is the point?

It's good logic and i agree that if a post was made over every time this happened the forums would be flooded but again this is the first time i encountered being ***on for trying to hang in and help make things right.

Idc honestly. I've posted what i wanted to ^^
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-08 16:31:27  
Garuda.Aurilius said:
I get it, but at the same time it's reasons like this that certain jobs don't get merit parties. If you're not getting chain 200, no one wants you around. If you don't like the party setup or the people's gear, just leave. There's no need to make one of these *** posts every time you get in a shitty merit party. This forum would be flooded with this ***.

^^ this...... and yes you are butthurt because you took the time to not only make screens but come here and start a topic about a bad merit party you caught.. lmao are you *** serious maybe your the one who is 12 lmao
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 16:32:28  
Odin.Kalico said:
Garuda.Aurilius said:
I get it, but at the same time it's reasons like this that certain jobs don't get merit parties. If you're not getting chain 200, no one wants you around. If you don't like the party setup or the people's gear, just leave. There's no need to make one of these *** posts every time you get in a shitty merit party. This forum would be flooded with this ***.

^^ this...... and yes you are butthurt because you took the time to not only make screens but come here and start a topic about a bad merit party you caught.. lmao are you *** serious maybe your the one who is 12 lmao

I won't be trolled by a kid with a naruto or whatever the *** avatar lol.

Troll on good sir.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-08 16:37:49  
I was getting chain 5-10's in 55 lesser parties on brd, and after that a drg told me that I sucked at fishing due to being @ 60% of the way through a song when a sam 2hr'd and took like 45% of the bird instantly.

I was pissed off.

Edit: the mob we killed after the drg mouthed of was a chain 3 anyways.
 Gilgamesh.Zythum
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Zythum
By Gilgamesh.Zythum 2010-04-08 16:41:47  
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Odin.Kalico said:

An average gimp doesn't claim his 75THF can outpull a BRD period. And read again i'm not the slightest asshurt as i already have another PT... I'm bard afterall.

I just hope to save someone else wasted time on siren ^^/

Already meritted with some thf pullers, reached chain 200 & XP was as fast as regular merit... A thf puller can definitely be a great thing, though much more touchy than a brd or cor. But a good thf can definitely be as effective as a brd. Btw fastest merits i ever done was 6/6 drg with 2 drg/blu or /rdm. Almost 40k/hr is pretty good on colibris i think.

ps: though Devilbane says some bs, i'd say you are the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, talking and reacting like that... Just arguing about the decade/8 year old stuff shows it all :D
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-08 16:42:22  
lmao y0u tard go out side for a change and take a break from the game go ahead and get a breath of fresh air. You really should shoot yourself i'm sure you've literally cried when things didn't go your way in the game i'd bet the house on that. You have no fukin life what so ever and you proved it here lol

Clinpachi's vid
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-08 16:48:54  
Odin.Kalico said:
lmao y0u tard go out side for a change and take a break from the game go ahead and get a breath of fresh air. You really should shoot yourself i'm sure you've literally cried when things didn't go your way in the game i'd bet the house on that. You have no fukin life what so ever and you proved it here lol

Clinpachi's vid

You're whining about others whining on a forum.

Yet you tell him to go outside.

Shut the *** up Kalico.

Go smn burn some more.
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-08 16:49:03  
Siren.Clinpachi said:

You could have at least found a better quality picture, maybe one that you havn't posted 100 times, or that i've seen posted 100 times.

How about the next time you feel the need to tell us all your sucky pt, I'll post a more original image.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-08 16:59:30  
I find this to be nothing more than a flame fest invitation.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-08 17:00:06  
Asura.Korpg said:
I find this to be nothing more than a flame fest invitation.

I agree KevKev

But I love it.
First Page 2 3