League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-02-06 00:29:17  
Asura.Lolserj said: »
I can see that Schutz still lurks this thread without ever playing league with people

I still manage to log-in to update the client, pop in to buy skin-gifts for people on flist, and list my accounts under people I like for their referral programme points. :p

I just...never get around to updating masteries for each new season...er, or buy or learn the newest champs...um, and didn't read all the past year's patch notes...and other unimportant stuff like that.

But I like the splash page art and skins! :p That counts for something, somewhere...somehow.

EDIT: Paged for great subtext!

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-02-06 01:11:36  
i'm only playing like once a week since i've been playing xiv. hard to play when you're so out of meta and they break all your champs when you're not looking.
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2015-02-06 17:17:13  
Asura.Lolserj said: »
and in terms of who is actually good it's probably something along the lines of CLG being the top in NA (being a TSM fanboy this is hard to say) with TSM in my opinion being second

I dont know, I dont want to let my fanboy-ism get the better end of me by saying this, but I still think TSM > CLG even as of now. My reasoning for that is while CLG's line up is really strong this season with the addition of zion(I personally feel their line up is the strongest its ever been) I think their weaknesses are going to be the deciding factor and probably has been anytime they lost(currently 1 game) which is going to be Link and xsmithie. I dont think xsmithie is the jungler they need, BUT he works well with their team(if that makes sense) Link on the other hand is too "he either does good or REALLY bad". I dont think thats something CLG can afford to have if they want to be A) Top NA team and B) go to worlds(credit to link that he did do well at worlds with c9).

On the other hand TSM has bjking and a steady bot, I want to put them within top 3 of NA(turtle has the potential to be the best adc of NA hes just ..."gets bored" and goes ham, maybe 2nd if piglett brings masteries). Dyrus is consistant to the point that hes always going to draw attention, if you let him get going hes going to carry the game, I think every region knows that hence why theyd want to dive him.

So I think really whats holding tsm back, player wise is to see if santoran is going to do well in the jungle and synergize with bjking. I heard hes a carry jungler but at the moment hes just helping out the team with jungling so Iam anxious to see what he will bring.

That being said, Im also anxious to see what CLG has for us this season, they have a strong roster but so did DIG last season and that flopped. Also go winter fox!
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 17:38:12  
Crumbz from Dignitas steps down. Last original member not playing.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Reason imaqtpie left as there adc his own words

one of the reason i love C9, playing with friends
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-02-06 20:41:31  
If anyone is desperate or bored, I'm streaming LoL while drinking wine. Over 70% of the bottle gone, so things such as smiting too early so Lucian ult steals baron are already happening.

I'm beating myself up over that one.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2015-02-07 14:09:18  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
If anyone is desperate or bored, I'm streaming LoL while drinking wine. Over 70% of the bottle gone, so things such as smiting too early so Lucian ult steals baron are already happening.

I'm beating myself up over that one.
Drinking while smite? take kalista bot lane!
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-07 14:16:29  
LCS NA is on now anyone here want to use the cmmunity chat to discuss it ? i'll be over there
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2015-02-07 17:06:20  
aparently dj sona will have a discount briefly after launch, that's suprising for an ultimate skin
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-02-07 17:51:55  
Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
aparently dj sona will have a discount briefly after launch, that's suprising for an ultimate skin
Not at all. Pulsefire and Spirit Guard both had a discount at their launch as well.
[+]
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2015-02-09 04:14:00  
And then Link goes godlike in week 3 for CLG, nice, really enjoying to see him pull ahead and carry his team. Next week sunday is going to be great~
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-02-09 05:09:51  
Link?

[+]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2015-02-10 12:40:30  
Here I am trying to play ranked games, and the game keeps crashing 24 times in a row before I get in. Not f*cking fair man. And I get reported for it.

I wish Riot would take the damn sticks out of their posteriors and cook up a better client that doesn't crash every time I try to do a game on LoL. It's got nothing to do with my PC either, its ridiculously powerful and can handle League with no problems. Sigh -_____-

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2015-02-10 14:35:04  
I mean if it's constant crashes you may want to try reinstalling. I haven't heard anything about this recently unless it just started happening today or something (which would be weird unless I didn't notice a patch). If you're using any third party programs that interact with league like a replay system or anything like that I'd recommend turning it off. They've been known to cause bugsplats in the past.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-02-10 15:12:56  
Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
Here I am trying to play ranked games, and the game keeps crashing 24 times in a row before I get in. Not f*cking fair man. And I get reported for it.

I wish Riot would take the damn sticks out of their posteriors and cook up a better client that doesn't crash every time I try to do a game on LoL. It's got nothing to do with my PC either, its ridiculously powerful and can handle League with no problems. Sigh -_____-
Bug splat/"connection lost"?

I have 0 crash issue on my PC in France, but this PC here in Canada (so I play on NA right now, not EUW like in France) is much better than the one I have in France, yet I get bug splat/"connection lost" issue quite often. It seems to come from me alt tabbing too fast when the game starts, though. I've stopped doing it and I haven't gotten the problem again.

But overall, the issue comes from someone's connection or machine, it's not from Rito. I've never had any issue on the computers I've played with when they were "my" computer (work computers, home, friends that take care of their computers like me etc), but I've had issues on every computers that didn't match the previous list (current computer has the latest video card, more ram than needed and a crazy proc, yet it has a lot of problems because the owner can't take care of it).

Format, make sure to keep your computer clean and take care of your hard drives. Contact your ISP if it comes from the connection being unstable. I'm about to do the latter myself, we're supposed to have the craziest connection in Europe yet it's complete ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2015-02-10 18:59:28  
I think I will try a reinstall for a starter. Not using any third party programs at all, and if that fails then this summer I'll just do a back-up and wipe on the hard disk.

I'll also test after a reinstall on a very powerful connection if I can. My connection isn't the greatest, but it doesn't disconnect *too* often. But I will check that one out too just in case.
Thanks guys for the advice, apologies for kind of exploding earlier. Kinda hate that stuff happening during ranked games causing me and my team to lose and all :/
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-02-10 19:37:50  
i'd recommend uninstalling, and clearing all sorts of left over cache, temp files, and stuff, registry, etc (basically a full uninstall), then proceed with a clean installation.

also try to check computer for any sort of malware or any other thing that might cause any background processor/net clutter.
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-02-10 19:48:04  
Do you have Teemo? If so, it might be because of him. I've read that if you have Teemo, you're going to have problems with your game, especially if he has the Bunny Suit on.

You might want to consider selling him back, then do an uninstall-and-reinstall just in case any Teemo residue is left over.
[+]
 Bismarck.Stanislav
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2015-02-10 20:08:16  
Question. How do I unlock the machette? I'm like level 14 and I still can't buy it.. It's aggravating.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-02-10 20:25:34  
You need Smite. You can't buy jungler items if you do not take the jungler spell, basically. They did that to make those items easier to design/balance since back in the days, laners would get them as they offered crazy good stats for a very low price since they were intended for jungler who have the income of the average Nigerian citizen.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-02-10 20:30:30  
Fenrir.Schutz said: »
Do you have Teemo? If so, it might be because of him. I've read that if you have Teemo, you're going to have problems with your game, especially if he has the Bunny Suit on.

You might want to consider selling him back, then do an uninstall-and-reinstall just in case any Teemo residue is left over.

[+]
 Bismarck.Stanislav
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2015-02-10 22:08:21  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
You need Smite. You can't buy jungler items if you do not take the jungler spell, basically. They did that to make those items easier to design/balance since back in the days, laners would get them as they offered crazy good stats for a very low price since they were intended for jungler who have the income of the average Nigerian citizen.

ahhh
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2015-02-11 09:43:22  
Apparently they're looking to add unreliability to Zilean's kit :D

[+]
 Leviathan.Tavv
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Tavv
By Leviathan.Tavv 2015-02-11 09:47:45  
I like these new Zilean changes a lot, it should make playing him more fun too since he was just a revive bot before (at least as a support which is what I main)
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2015-02-12 22:37:27  
got zyra on nemesis. no one was AD scaling so I volunteered. LoL's match history thingy

Got a quadra in the baron pit. I supposed its their fault none of them build armor so I didn't have to bother with any pen, just ripped through all of them and the CC was icing on the cake.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-02-13 00:33:05  
-play nemesis
-team gets shitty champs
-team gives them op champs

:|
 Fenrir.Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-02-13 02:39:22  
Ha ha, so cute...

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/GiNIsKv6-send-your-teammates-league-valentines

[+]
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2015-02-14 17:28:01  
bottom lane shen and bruam gives you this surrender at 20 moment
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1730550238/49432960?tab=overview
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-02-14 17:39:58  
a lot of people underestimate shen in nemesis
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-02-14 20:07:12  
Nemesis shows how people underestimate about any champion. I've seen Swain, Nunu, Karthus, Shen, Sion, Azir, Kennen, Olaf, Sejuani being handed to people, whether on my team or not. Let's also not forget about the mandatory Sona/Urgot/Taric every game or almost.

The Swain and Azir ones take the cake, though.
First Page 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579