Klimaform Available During Sub

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Klimaform available during sub
Klimaform available during sub
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 09:42:11  
(sorry for all the ninja edits...might aswell generally answer it all)
-Klimaform on main SCH gets the MAB boost from AF3+1/2 feet
-Main SCH isnt limited to forever 2 charges
-Main SCH can accession its most useful spells (especially Embrava[which stacks with Haste,Regen,Adloquium]{and which we can make last for almost double their duration})
-SCH can stack two of the most powerful poisons in the game
-etc,etc,etc if you think less your SCH was doing it wrong
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-26 09:46:30  
Inuyasha said: »
Klimaform on main SCH gets the MAB boost direct damage increase from AF3+1/2 feet
SCH can stack two of the most powerful poisons DOT effects in the game
Both are vastly different than what you describe
Try again
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 09:48:21  
Cerberus.Wolfshadow said: »
Klimaform on main SCH gets the MAB boost direct damage increase from AF3+1/2 feet
Try again
its still the same.../sch doesnt get that.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-26 09:51:17  
Try again
It helps prove my point that you have little to no understanding of the job's mechanics, leading me to believe you're probably the least qualified here to back sch's key advantages
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 09:53:00  
and whether i call it poison or DoT means its not better? Symantics doesnt mean i was wrong.
 Carbuncle.Valmur
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Valmur
By Carbuncle.Valmur 2011-09-26 09:53:48  
Yes... it does
[+]
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 09:54:22  
Try again
It helps prove my point that you have little to no understanding of the job's mechanics, leading me to believe you're probably the least qualified here to back sch's key advantages
SCH95 and i actually know how my job works.

INB4 "just because you have the job leveled doesnt mean you know how it works"
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-26 09:55:32  
and whether i call it poison or DoT means its not better? Symantics doesnt mean i was wrong.
The fact that they work completely different, are subject to entirely different situations means you are absolutely wrong. Poison doesn't work on a 10 second tic, nor does it vary with initial damage landed, nor is it vulnerable/bolstered by the current weather/day 100% of the time.

Please, just spend like 30 minutes on wikipedia if you're going to argue in favor of sch, you're being more of an embarrassment than anything.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-09-26 09:56:44  
Poison is a set dot effect. Helix's dot effect is based on how much damage the initial cast does (If it lands for 500, target loses 500 HP pre tic) Kaustra is based on dark skill, and a massive dot at that.

So, Poison and DoT are completely different.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 09:58:46  
Try again
SCH95 and i actually know how my job works.

INB4 "just because you have the job leveled doesnt mean you know how it works"

You said it yourself.
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 09:58:48  
The fact that they work completely different, are subject to entirely different situations means you are absolutely wrong. Poison doesn't work on a 10 second tic, nor does it vary with initial damage landed, nor is it vulnerable/bolstered by the current weather/day 100% of the time. Please, just spend like 30 minutes on wikipedia if you're going to argue in favor of sch, you're being more of an embarrassment than anything.
and you cant automaticly make weather appear at any time right?

and helix damage is totally weak right (in certain circumstances but i digress)?

you can lower the dmg/tic with Modus Veritas (if not resistant).
 Fenrir.Savoree
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Arriole
By Fenrir.Savoree 2011-09-26 10:01:00  
another interesting thread gone to crap with elitist semantics.
/sigh
By Artemicion 2011-09-26 10:01:36  
Fenrir.Savoree said: »
another interesting thread gone to crap with people talking about what they don't understand.
/sigh

FTFY
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-09-26 10:02:32  
jeeezzz-_- he means dot dmg "poison" poisoning u guys didn't get it
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 10:03:05  
another interesting thread gone to crap with elitist semantics.
/sigh

How are these 'elitist' semantics.

It's like me calling Bio, Dia.

Poison and Helixes are completely different outside of being DoT.

And your post isn't exactly helping bringing the thread back on track, is it.

so.

[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-26 10:03:53  
The fact that they work completely different, are subject to entirely different situations means you are absolutely wrong. Poison doesn't work on a 10 second tic, nor does it vary with initial damage landed, nor is it vulnerable/bolstered by the current weather/day 100% of the time. Please, just spend like 30 minutes on wikipedia if you're going to argue in favor of sch, you're being more of an embarrassment than anything.

and helix damage is totally weak right (in certain circumstances but i digress)?

I'm confused as to what you're arguing about now, if you're trying to explain how helices aren't to be differentiated from poison you're failing horribly, and if anything just bolstering my argument. I'm not going to lie, you sound like some sch fanboy who leveled it for the pretty hat inside of some summoner burn, and since someone regarded the job as less than optimal you've come in here to [sarcasm]gracefully shower us with your boundless knowledge of the job[/sarcasm].
If you want to argue in favor of sch, by all means, who am I to stop you, but please, could you at least put a disclaimer on the end of your posts saying you have no *** clue what you're talking about. Thanks
[+]
 Fenrir.Savoree
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Arriole
By Fenrir.Savoree 2011-09-26 10:04:18  
yeah, you got me I guess.

Bye
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 10:11:44  
and you cant automaticly make weather appear at any time right? and helix damage is totally weak right (in certain circumstances but i digress)? you can lower the dmg/tic with Modus Veritas (if not resistant).
I'm confused as to what you're arguing about now, if you're trying to explain how helices aren't to be differentiated from poison you're failing horribly, and if anything just bolstering my argument. I'm not going to lie, you sound like some sch fanboy who leveled it for the pretty hat inside of some summoner burn, and since someone regarded the job as less than optimal you've come in here to [sarcasm]gracefully shower us with your boundless knowledge of the job[/sarcasm]. If you want to argue in favor of sch, by all means, who am I to stop you, but please, could you at least put a disclaimer on the end of your posts saying you have no *** clue what you're talking about. Thanks

im confused as to what your argueing also...i present facts that are true and you condescend them down by changing them. I wasnt trying to differentiate Poison from Helix i was saying they have a higher DoT effect therefore are better.

and as far as your "SMNburn fan boy" comment goes: i leveled my SCH since it came out in 75 in parties or solo.

also: im not even going to attempt to argue "optimal" because the player base has already decided its purpouse and no matter how hard you try it cant be convinced otherwise.
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 10:13:29  
Carbuncle.Flionheart said: »
another interesting thread gone to crap with elitist semantics. /sigh
How are these 'elitist' semantics. It's like me calling Bio, Dia. Poison and Helixes are completely different outside of being DoT. And your post isn't exactly helping bringing the thread back on track, is it. so.
and you act like i was calling Noctohelix Bio.Which i wasnt. i was comparing DoT using the general term "poison".
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 10:15:38  
and you cant automaticly make weather appear at any time right? and helix damage is totally weak right (in certain circumstances but i digress)? you can lower the dmg/tic with Modus Veritas (if not resistant).
I'm confused as to what you're arguing about now, if you're trying to explain how helices aren't to be differentiated from poison you're failing horribly, and if anything just bolstering my argument. I'm not going to lie, you sound like some sch fanboy who leveled it for the pretty hat inside of some summoner burn, and since someone regarded the job as less than optimal you've come in here to [sarcasm]gracefully shower us with your boundless knowledge of the job[/sarcasm]. If you want to argue in favor of sch, by all means, who am I to stop you, but please, could you at least put a disclaimer on the end of your posts saying you have no *** clue what you're talking about. Thanks

im confused as to what your argueing also...i present facts that are true and you condescend them down by changing them. I wasnt trying to differentiate Poison from Helix i was saying they have a higher DoT effect therefore are better.

and as far as your "SMNburn fan boy" comment goes: i leveled my SCH since it came out in 75 in parties or solo.

[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-09-26 10:15:56  
k well it was fun guys. I'm going to go read another SCH thread in hopes Inuyasha hasn't already DOTed it. (Get it? cause SCH DoTs and Poison are the same! u.u;)
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-09-26 10:16:40  

I.... Love... You.
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 10:16:42  
How are these 'elitist' semantics. It's like me calling Bio, Dia. Poison and Helixes are completely different outside of being DoT. And your post isn't exactly helping bringing the thread back on track, is it. so.
and you act like i was calling Noctohelix Bio.Which i wasnt. i was comparing DoT using the general term "poison".

Which is wrong in multiple ways. You're not helping the defence of the job when you can't even post the basic facts about the job.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-26 10:18:02  

Nifty, you've already forgotten what the *** you were talking about.
Thankfully, I have just the solution. Let's call upon your previous posts through the magic of science!
Excellent, well, now that we have this in front of us, as you can plainly see, you're attempting to use the word poison interchangeably with the correct word which might could be DoT, which is wrong. "But why is it wrong?" one might ask. But wait! I seem to have answered this already!
The fact that they work completely different, are subject to entirely different situations means you are absolutely wrong. Poison doesn't work on a 10 second tic, nor does it vary with initial damage landed, nor is it vulnerable/bolstered by the current weather/day 100% of the time.
Wow! What a world of difference!
Hold on, we still have a straggler apparently

Wait, what? That sound completely unrelated to the point previously made by yourself.
Huh
What a wacky wacky world
By Untouchablevoid 2011-09-26 10:18:03  
Leviathan.Dodu said: »
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said: »
Leviathan.Dodu said: »
Being better at soloing Apollyon zones two years ago doesn't make it a job significant in group play, and with the introduction of enmity douse, the gap became that much wider. Scholar is trash unless you're able to lock yourself in Tabula Rasa. And Hasso isn't nerfed. You get every important aspect when subbed.
people still waiting for you to elaborate that why is a trash job, a lot of people look for a sch on ls events, for with tp regain, phalanxga nuking power
AoE Phalanx is unimportant to anyone who isn't tanking, and the only currently relevant tank has it as a native spell. Adloquiem is absolute garbage, and you lose a considerable amount of total damage by sticking a SCH with your melee instead of a BRD(or another DD). BLM is significantly better at dealing damage in long and short battles. I didn't elaborate because the reasons are blatantly obvious.

So... Are you only stating this because your SCH is 49 and doesn't have access to the higher tier Strategems? Even IF BLM does have access to Enmity Douse, it still has a cooldown timer of 10min. SCH has access to Equanimity (use of 2 strategems). While yes, you may have to use 2 Strategems for the ability, still decreases enmity gained from your next spell by 10. You could even toss in Ebullence if you wanted to boost damage even further, which would leave you to wait 2:24 seconds to do it all again (compared to the 10min recharge).
We both know that you normally donit have to use these abilities first thing, but SCH can still manage enmity (via Libra) to know if they have to back off or not, during which time they could do buffs such as Adloquium to STILL contribute to the battle. You may say Adloquieum sucks, but regain is still regain, and since it doesn't replace any buffs on members, I'm sure they won't complain too much about it (especially since it can last over 6min with Perpetuance, and 7min30sec with SCH Bracers +2)

Oh, and you also forgot about Immanence, since SCH can open Skillchains for DDs and such AND Magic Busrt on their own chains.

AND If people start dying, SCH can switch over to Light Arts to heal via Regen III, Cure IV via Rapture, and Raise if need be.
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 10:19:02  
Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »

I.... Love... You.
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 10:23:51  
im confused as to what your argueing also...i present facts that are true and you condescend them down by changing them. I wasnt trying to differentiate Poison from Helix i was saying they have a higher DoT effect therefore are better. and as far as your "SMNburn fan boy" comment goes: i leveled my SCH since it came out in 75 in parties or solo.
lol...
Which is wrong in multiple ways. You're not helping the defence of the job when you can't even post the basic facts about the job.
I posted basic differences that the job has as MAIN SCH from SUB SCH. Then, as usual, i get corrected (which im fine with since i posted MAB instead of DMG Boost+%) and then the parade of "your wrong" floods in along with the derails.

or, we can put it in your terms, herpaderps i dud byt yu sayd MAB not damyge bunos lulz uma wryte evrythin yu sayd us wrung.Thin, uma cayll yu a Symmunar Berner cauz i luuk cewel lyke thet.

<insert your rebuttle here>
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 10:29:18  
im confused as to what your argueing also...i present facts that are true and you condescend them down by changing them. I wasnt trying to differentiate Poison from Helix i was saying they have a higher DoT effect therefore are better. and as far as your "SMNburn fan boy" comment goes: i leveled my SCH since it came out in 75 in parties or solo.
Nifty, you've already forgotten what the *** you were talking about. Thankfully, I have just the solution. Let's call upon your previous posts through the magic of science!
Excellent, well, now that we have this in front of us, as you can plainly see, you're attempting to use the word poison interchangeably with the correct word which might could be DoT, which is wrong. "But why is it wrong?" one might ask. But wait! I seem to have answered this already!
Wow! What a world of difference! Hold on, we still have a straggler apparently
Wait, what? That sound completely unrelated to the point previously made by yourself. Huh What a wacky wacky world
-yea and?You backtrack and forget?
-you say that is totally unrelated to what i posted when you post the answer to what you "proved" in the same comment? how does logic work?

edit: i was using the term "poison" interchangibly to describe DoT effects in general.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-26 10:35:59  
-yea and?You backtrack and forget?
-you say that is totally unrelated to what i posted when you post the answer to what you "proved" in the same comment? how does logic work?
At least you're brave enough to ask, and knowing you have a problem is the first step to recovery
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-26 10:38:33  
edit: i was using the term "poison" interchangibly to describe DoT effects in general.
And you were wrong to do so, seeing as how they're both completely different things
God it's like trying to explain calculus to a preschooler, if you don't get it by this point I give up