Leviathan.Dodu said: »
ilu Nini '-'

ilu 2 we should go hang out sometime. D:<
 Leviathan.Dodu
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-26 12:05:51  
Five classes and work on the weekends: my anti-Niniann.

I still have yet to run into you on campus once :c
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-09-26 12:05:54  
Gonna invite myself to that party.
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-26 12:06:03  
Fenrir.Niniann said: »
ilu Nini '-'

ilu 2 we should go hang out sometime. D:<

Nini seeing people behind my back. :(
 Leviathan.Dodu
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-26 12:08:08  
Ramuh.Austar said: »

No boys allowed.

Except me.

Gays.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 12:09:25  
Five classes and work on the weekends: my anti-Niniann.

I still have yet to run into you on campus once :c

You should text me when you have class so I can accidentally run into you. :< I only have two classes this semester so I'm barely on campus, and one of my days I'm at the OTC. D:

@everyone-else: rofl
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-09-26 12:12:42  

No boys allowed.

Except me.

Gays.
Good news then.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-09-26 12:18:15  

No boys allowed.

Except me.

Gays.
Good news then.

You're gay!?
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-09-26 12:18:50  
lol
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-09-26 12:18:58  
Only for Ninian!
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-09-26 12:22:52  
:(
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-09-26 12:23:55  
Lunch break almost over :(

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-09-26 12:26:40  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Lunch break almost over :(
nice gearset to afk in lol
Um that's my PLD, don't make fun of it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-09-26 12:32:02  
lol
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 12:32:35  
I'm kinda offended with the word 'gay' not gonna lie.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-09-26 12:39:08  
Asymptotic readies Blank Gaze.
By Untouchablevoid 2011-09-26 13:17:41  
Untouchablevoid said: »
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said: »
Being better at soloing Apollyon zones two years ago doesn't make it a job significant in group play, and with the introduction of enmity douse, the gap became that much wider. Scholar is trash unless you're able to lock yourself in Tabula Rasa. And Hasso isn't nerfed. You get every important aspect when subbed.
people still waiting for you to elaborate that why is a trash job, a lot of people look for a sch on ls events, for with tp regain, phalanxga nuking power
AoE Phalanx is unimportant to anyone who isn't tanking, and the only currently relevant tank has it as a native spell. Adloquiem is absolute garbage, and you lose a considerable amount of total damage by sticking a SCH with your melee instead of a BRD(or another DD). BLM is significantly better at dealing damage in long and short battles. I didn't elaborate because the reasons are blatantly obvious.
So... Are you only stating this because your SCH is 49 and doesn't have access to the higher tier Strategems? Even IF BLM does have access to Enmity Douse, it still has a cooldown timer of 10min. SCH has access to Equanimity (use of 2 strategems). While yes, you may have to use 2 Strategems for the ability, still decreases enmity gained from your next spell by 10. You could even toss in Ebullence if you wanted to boost damage even further, which would leave you to wait 2:24 seconds to do it all again (compared to the 10min recharge). We both know that you normally donit have to use these abilities first thing, but SCH can still manage enmity (via Libra) to know if they have to back off or not, during which time they could do buffs such as Adloquium to STILL contribute to the battle. You may say Adloquieum sucks, but regain is still regain, and since it doesn't replace any buffs on members, I'm sure they won't complain too much about it (especially since it can last over 6min with Perpetuance, and 7min30sec with SCH Bracers +2) Oh, and you also forgot about Immanence, since SCH can open Skillchains for DDs and such AND Magic Busrt on their own chains. AND If people start dying, SCH can switch over to Light Arts to heal via Regen III, Cure IV via Rapture, and Raise if need be.
Comparing Enmity Douse to Equanimity shows a lack of understanding of how enmity works. Enmity Douse indiscriminately allows a BLM to deal an additional 800/minute, while Equanimity is a 50% reduction in CE on a per-spell basis that not only cannot be maintained with any regularity, but dramatically hinders scholar's MP management and damage per cast. BLM is always going to win in total damage during any elongated battle. As far as the short term is concerned, BLM may not be nearly as MP efficient, but their ability to cycle spells within an enemy's weakness is a large advantage, and the availability of large bursts of MP in short periods is extremely significant. In VW, for instance, you're looking at your base MP poolx2(~2,000 MP on average), in addition to a Lucid Ether II and a Mana Powder, which is good for at least an additional 1,000 MP(likely more, but I forget the exact amounts returned from these items, and don't care to overstate their benefits for the sake of my argument). Add in Manawell, which is an additional ~380 MP when used properly, and the amusingly low casting time granted by Elemental Celerity in conjunction with Fast Cast, and there's really no contest.

Seems you're one of those "No matter what anyone says, BLM pwns SCH in everything" guys, even though SCH is more versatile since it can fill in for healing. >_<

So back to the original post: It is kinda odd that other jobs can use Klimaform, but in truth the added Macc under weather effects doesn't seem at that useful these days. I've rarely seen SCH's have time to use it in parties now with Abyssea out. As for outside, it IS nice if we have to nuke, but we can do so many other things now with the newer job abilities. I look at Klimaform as more of a "well, I can nuke now that we have more healing support, so nuke time!"
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-09-26 13:23:08  
Cerberus.Valmur said: »
HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thread now

Flionheart has that effect, wherever he may roam.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-09-26 13:23:24  
No one cares about versatility.
Do you invite a WAR because it's versatile? No.
Do you invite a MNK because it's versatile? No.
Do you invite a THF because it's versatile? No.
Do you invite a WHM because it's versatile? No.
Do you invite a BLM because it's versatile? No.

These jobs are on top because they do one thing and they do that one thing exceptionally well.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dodu
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-26 13:24:01  
What you play is of no consequence to me. I'm stating what's better.
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-09-26 13:56:01  
pid=1560414]but dramatically hinders scholar's MP management and damage per cast.
You obviously dont know what the job is about. MP management what sch have u played with?? I think every SCH here will agree SCH mp pools rival that of a rdm/sch outside of abyssea.

DMG per cast who cares. All i care is about process during voidwatch. BLMs job isnt about dd'ing its about processing. The nice thing about sch in Voidwatch is its ability to process a large number of spells as well as help main heal.

I'm not going to reduce myself in this thread. But u've completely derailed this thread topic along with several others. You wanna think its a trash job go ahead. It obviously isnt when its gettign used for Zergs and Voidwatch processes.
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 14:05:14  
Bismarck.Elanabelle said: »
Cerberus.Valmur said: »
HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thread now

Flionheart has that effect, wherever he may roam.

^Kiddy table content right there

Don't be upset that people like me more than you, even though you're a tryhard.
 Leviathan.Dodu
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-26 14:24:43  
Bahamut.Cuelebra said: »
pid=1560414]but dramatically hinders scholar's MP management and damage per cast.
You obviously dont know what the job is about. MP management what sch have u played with?? I think every SCH here will agree SCH mp pools rival that of a rdm/sch outside of abyssea.

DMG per cast who cares. All i care is about process during voidwatch. BLMs job isnt about dd'ing its about processing. The nice thing about sch in Voidwatch is its ability to process a large number of spells as well as help main heal.

I'm not going to reduce myself in this thread. But u've completely derailed this thread topic along with several others. You wanna think its a trash job go ahead. It obviously isnt when its gettign used for Zergs and Voidwatch processes.

I brought actual discussion to this thread. The original topic was moronic.
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-09-26 14:32:13  

mhmm...yah....
[+]
By Untouchablevoid 2011-09-26 14:33:35  
Quote:

Here I thought you just came on to attack what people though :)
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-09-26 14:41:53  
As far as the short term is concerned, BLM may not be nearly as MP efficient, but their ability to cycle spells within an enemy's weakness is a large advantage

you need to get out of abyssea sir.

Quote:
the amusingly low casting time granted by Elemental Celerity in conjunction with Fast Cast, and there's really no contest.
you are now the 5th person that has tried to justify elemental celerity against sch, elemental celerity would have been a greater alibi if it worked with dark magic but in all honesty, that job trait is only giving you an edge equivalent to 5% fast cast and thats without the sch using alacrity, SE gave BLM celerity because SCH had shot way ahead of BLM in nuke speed, not the other way around.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2011-09-26 14:46:15  
Sch is the best because it can stack the highest damage poisons.