users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Apex arrow
Apex arrow
 Fenrir.Jicamakid
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: JicamaKid
By Fenrir.Jicamakid 2014-01-27 20:33:24  
Since last update what should I be using for apex arrow as for gear anybody if you can post what you are using that would be so help full :)
[+]
 Fenrir.Jicamakid
サーバ: Fenrir
user: JicamaKid
By Fenrir.Jicamakid 2014-01-29 01:53:09  
Was wondering what I should be using for apex arrow as of 1-23-2014 update weapon skill gear? Any info be awesome or can show gear sets :)
By itchi508 2014-01-29 08:48:52  
http://www.ffxiah.com/node/48
Kyujutsugi or Orion +1 are alternative options if you don't khepri

I don't apex often but when i do i use this.
ItemSet 317124
By Ravenn42 2014-02-26 11:29:01  
I am working on relic AT and I just do not have any room to put Apex Arrow in my arsenal. Is JR as good or better of a weapon skill?

And if so is bukhis hard anymore or can I solo him without fear of getting doomed and losing a pop. Or zombie for 30 min.?
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2014-02-26 11:39:02  
RNG should not be using Apex. Jishnu's is bow's strongest weapon skill.

Dunno what job(s) you had in mind for soloing Bukhis, but with item level gear you shouldn't be having much problems. Even if he manages to strip your cruor buffs, nothing he does should kill you unless you get hit with an unresisted Blizzaga IV without Shell or something like that. You do still want to bring Holy Waters, though.
By Ravenn42 2014-02-26 11:56:51  
Bismarck.Llewelyn said: »
RNG should not be using Apex. Jishnu's is bow's strongest weapon skill.

Dunno what job(s) you had in mind for soloing Bukhis, but with item level gear you shouldn't be having much problems. Even if he manages to strip your cruor buffs, nothing he does should kill you unless you get hit with an unresisted Blizzaga IV without Shell or something like that. You do still want to bring Holy Waters, though.

I killed him thf and whm in past but was probably going to go on either Nin or blue since I will be by myself. I also saw that you can skip nm trials on WOE weapon for more dice etc. Can you skip NM on the regular NM path besides fistule and bukhis I mean?
 Sylph.Peldin
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Peldin 2014-02-26 12:18:22  
Bismarck.Llewelyn said: »
RNG should not be using Apex. Jishnu's is bow's strongest weapon skill
Jishnu's is also the quickest way to pull hate. Dead DD are worthless DD.