日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy XV
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56
VIP
By Kalila 2016-12-01 17:42:37  
Sabishii said: »
Found a dungeon near the beginning of the game, my party was lvl 9 or so, all the goblins in the dungeon (at the bottom of a mine shaft) were lvl 7. At the bottom of the dungeon, there was a lvl 57 reaper-like boss <.< wtf SE?
I just completed that dungeon, and I'm level 30. My entire party died and I ended up having to use two phoenix downs.'

Pretty "easy" boss, your HP doesn't really matter, he'll take it away in one hit. At least...for me he did.

I'm not very far into the story, only completed 10 story quests and on chapter 3.

I guess the game tries to hint to you (if you didn't watch any developer videos before release) that there is something nasty in there, because the quest level is 50 in your log, though my game didn't focus on that when I did it.

I ended up killing the reaper guy at the bottom, then walking back out and heading to town. I was looking at my quests and saw that I had a level 50 quest in my log, and it was the mine I was just at. I couldn't figure out what I missed, so I went all the way through the dungeon and saw that the marker was off the map.

Pretty cool what's there tho...

nice royal arms crossbow called Bow of the Clever, and a really weird cool looking door that is ANOTHER dungeon entrance... looking forward to discovering what that is.

I suspect that you need to collect all the Armiger before it will open, considering that door is right next to a royal arms door.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2016-12-01 17:44:26  
And I'm still trying to find out what happened to my add-ons after I redeemed my code but didn't get a download. :(
VIP
By Kalila 2016-12-01 17:53:09  

freaking finally, ABOUT TIME YOU STOPPED PESTERING ME! I DEFEATED A LEVEL 53! or something like that.

Then I realized I don't know how to read, and he'll still pester me. He'll just drive at night too. :|
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-01 18:00:44  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
And I'm still trying to find out what happened to my add-ons after I redeemed my code but didn't get a download. :(

Store -> Library -> My Games -> FFXV -> Playstation Store at the bottom of the menu -> Your Add-Ons -> Download them all
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-12-01 18:55:33  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Sent you my extra codes

ily <3

By Sabishii 2016-12-01 18:58:57  
Kalila said: »
Found a dungeon near the beginning of the game, my party was lvl 9 or so, all the goblins in the dungeon (at the bottom of a mine shaft) were lvl 7. At the bottom of the dungeon, there was a lvl 57 reaper-like boss <.< wtf SE?
I just completed that dungeon, and I'm level 30. My entire party died and I ended up having to use two phoenix downs.'

Pretty "easy" boss, your HP doesn't really matter, he'll take it away in one hit. At least...for me he did.

I'm not very far into the story, only completed 10 story quests and on chapter 3.

I guess the game tries to hint to you (if you didn't watch any developer videos before release) that there is something nasty in there, because the quest level is 50 in your log, though my game didn't focus on that when I did it.

I ended up killing the reaper guy at the bottom, then walking back out and heading to town. I was looking at my quests and saw that I had a level 50 quest in my log, and it was the mine I was just at. I couldn't figure out what I missed, so I went all the way through the dungeon and saw that the marker was off the map.

Pretty cool what's there tho...

nice royal arms crossbow called Bow of the Clever, and a really weird cool looking door that is ANOTHER dungeon entrance... looking forward to discovering what that is.

I suspect that you need to collect all the Armiger before it will open, considering that door is right next to a royal arms door.

Wait, you can beat a lvl 57 mob at lvl 30 something? I'm still like lvl 10 or so, really early on in the game lol
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-12-01 19:15:39  
I managed to take down a lvl 30 giant at night and I'm level 6. It wasn't easy, took a lot of clutch dodges, but considering the last game i played on ps4 was dark souls 3, I think i got this fam.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-12-01 19:58:28  
Wait, you can beat a lvl 57 mob at lvl 30 something? I'm still like lvl 10 or so, really early on in the game lol
If you avoid damage well enough yeah, since it's not just a numbers game like most FFs how well you play makes a big difference over how leveled and geared you are.
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2016-12-02 00:41:25  
Anyone know the trick to killing courels? Im above their Lv but they still hit hard af
By Viciouss 2016-12-02 00:45:07  
My solution is to simply not fight them.
By Draylo 2016-12-02 01:03:20  
Amazon sent me an extra road trip DLC codes lol, wonder if they sell for anything.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-12-02 02:05:19  
Almost spoiler-free comment.
So... I'm at around 12hrs of play, level 15, just finished Chapter 1, playing in "Lite" mode on my PS4Pro.

I'm really liking the environments, the graphics, the sound, the attention to small details everywhere, how "alive" the first area feels, how huge etc. Despite not being completely explorable, there's lot of "walls" or mountains you can't climb, it's still pretty huge and gives you a very nice feeling of hugeness.
There are hidden dungeons to explore, hidden areas, hidden treasures and resources. Not many mobs alas, but maybe that's because it's the original area.
There's so many small things spread everywhere. Prompto doing the levelup music on his own randomly, the characters talking to each other giving you some sort of feeling of immersion, the FF music in the car, the guys doing different things while you're in the car etc.
Stuff like the pics Prompto takes randomly are awesome, and there's an unbelievable amount of detail even in the food Ignis prepares for you, or in the little scenes you can see while you're camping.
Game looks to be full about little details like these.
Story is compelling so far and gives a right balance between freedom (which you may or may not take, to your liking) and following the main plot.

I've been able to do all the secondary hunt missions up to level 18 in the 3 camps I could access so far, and I even managed to kill one of the demon knights who come out at night, using a small trick when the Sun rises.
Spells seem to be a bit overpowered atm, considering how easy it is to craft high level ones even if you're low level, altough I'm not getting the "multiple cast" thing. Whenever I use them I only seem to see a single cast, not multiple ones. Odd.

What still doesn't fully convince me so far is the Battle System.
I can already see a high amount of depth, much higher than what I expected from Episode Duscae v1, v2 and from Platinum Demo.
At the same time though the game is... strange, it kinda gives you something different from what it leads you to expect.
It's not a completely action game. The attacks chains are scripted and you just "trigger" them with the action button and a direction on the pad.
You can't interrupt actions whenever you press guard, the animation you triggered will finish first, which means you need to play "strategically" and know in advance when you want to press guard to evade or do the consequent parry etc.
This is positive I think, it adds a new layer of strategy to the game, at the same time though it's not really what you'd expect from what LOOKS to be a completely action game at first sight.
It's not a problem per sè, just something that leaves you a bit confused.
I still need to grasp how to do some advanced tactics like the Blindsight links, or the fact Noctis sometimes seems to circle around the enemies to attack from the back when I press action + left, right, or down, but some other times he doesn't and just keeps attacking.

There's still a lot I need to learn but so far I don't completely feel I'm "behind the wheel" when I'm fighting, and because of this I can't say if I'm completely satisfied.
I can see all the pros in the battle system but at the same time when the pad is in my hands something feels a bit... off. Can't say what exactely though.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-12-02 02:12:28  
Another comment about the dubbing. I normally like to play games (and see movies) in their original language, whatever it is.
But this time I'm playing in English mostly because:
1) Same voices I've come to know from Kingsglaive
2) Prompto in Japanese is really overly annoying

My opinions on the voices so far:

• Noctis => I like both voices, maybe the Eng a bit more. I find it a bit too similar to Prompto's eng voice though. Aside from their tone (Noctis is usually serious, Prompto is usually being silly) they are hard for me to tell apart

• Gladiolus => English voice sucks, but it's better than Prompto's JP voice!

• Ignis => Man do I love Ignis' eng voice?! Altough it stands out a bit too much, dunno, doesn't seem to "flow" well with the other voices often

• Prompto => Jap voice is unbearable for me. Eng voice is ok, bit too similar to Noctis' though

• Regis => Both voices are amazing but I prefer the english one

• Ardyn Izunia => Man the english voice is SO SO PRO, I'm in love with it

• Iedolas => Meh, both are fine

• Cor Leonis => As above, think I like Eng a bit more

• Lunafreya => Both are nice but Eng one sounds more "royal", I prefer that

Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-12-02 03:57:48  
My Only problem with the game so far is that im playing on disc. and the load times are stupidly long.
Anyone remember hating on *Cough* Sonic 06 and its load times? Im playing on disc and the load times are that freaking bad.
And the long load times isnt even fixing the flat out basic bugs like Main characters models not loading...
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-12-02 04:07:12  
I have played only 11 hours so far and all loading times have been seamless so far except when I was starting up the game.

Can you tell me, spoiler free, when do you experience loading times so often?
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-12-02 04:11:23  
Every chapter i get 2 minutes+
Every Fast Travel i get the same but closer to 1 minute
but when i load a new save ill have to wait around for like 1 minute if i'm loading a save, even if its loaded not all character models have loaded so i cant do anything.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-12-02 04:15:33  
I guess that could be solvable by using a PS4Pro and using an SSD disk instead of the default one =/
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-12-02 04:16:34  
Yeah Im assuming thats the issue.
But its really annoying to the point where honestly im not using the car and riding a chocobo everywhere because chocobo avoiding the load times.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-12-02 06:15:08  
The digital version isn't as bad as what you describe Lina, but there are noticeable load times when loading a save from the main menu or a new chapter. Fast travel isn't too bad, maybe 30-45 seconds.

Haven't had any issues with character models not loading.

Did have one crash recently. Was sprinting at night and an Iron Golem spawned so I used warp to dash away and on the second warp it just crashed back to the ps4 main menu with an error pop-up. (Lost the last 2 hours of farming.)
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-02 07:55:21  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
My Only problem with the game so far is that im playing on disc. and the load times are stupidly long.
Anyone remember hating on *Cough* Sonic 06 and its load times? Im playing on disc and the load times are that freaking bad.
And the long load times isnt even fixing the flat out basic bugs like Main characters models not loading...

I agree with this playing on PS4 Pro and the load times seem to take forever.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-02 08:01:59  
As much as I enjoy the open world environment I wish it felt more lively. I've spent a good time running around without seeing any enemies or wildlife etc.

My biggest problem honestly is the story...won't go into detail cause spoilers...but I thought it could have been better.
 Ragnarok.Rydal
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-12-02 08:26:56  
fonewear said: »
My biggest problem honestly is the story...won't go into detail cause spoilers...but I thought it could have been better.

That's all I needed to hear.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-02 08:32:58  
It's a good game through and through some of the battles later in the game are the best in recent memory.

Even the car driving at first seems odd but it grew on me.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-12-02 08:41:30  
So far I haven't found the story to be triple A but it's not completely terrible or anything and isn't preventing me from enjoying the game plenty... my biggest complaint so far tbh though is...
By Viciouss 2016-12-02 09:14:13  
Hopefully they can patch the load times, but they aren't as bad as Witcher 3 or Bloodborne pre-patch.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2016-12-02 11:12:33  
Asura.Ina said: »
If you avoid damage well enough yeah, since it's not just a numbers game like most FFs how well you play makes a big difference over how leveled and geared you are.
^ this

I wish there was an early game item that prevents exp gain, I really would love to see low level builds, especially hunts.

NEED THOSE CHALLENGE RUNS!
VIP
By Kalila 2016-12-02 11:13:46  
Asura.Ina said: »
So far I haven't found the story to be triple A but it's not completely terrible or anything and isn't preventing me from enjoying the game plenty... my biggest complaint so far tbh though is...
I agree on that! Though I don't hate it, but they could of at least made an occasional ribbit. Would of turned it into a sound game of hide and seek, instead of a visual game of hide and seek.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-12-02 11:15:34  
Viciouss said: »
Hopefully they can patch the load times, but they aren't as bad as Witcher 3 or Bloodborne pre-patch.
I wonder how it is with an SSD, I don't use one in my PS4.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-12-02 11:17:35  
Kalila said: »
Viciouss said: »
I wonder how it is with an SSD, I don't use one in my PS4.
Asura.Sechs said: »
I guess that could be solvable by using a PS4Pro and using an SSD disk instead of the default one =/
:X but I don't want to spend more money! I have a PS4 already D;

I'll just wait for PC release when I start worrying about performance.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-12-02 11:28:52  
Asura.Sechs said: »
What still doesn't fully convince me so far is the Battle System.
I honestly went into the game expecting a button mashing experience (I avoided most news), where you had to spam attacks, pop potions, dodge, etc.

Instead it is a more relaxed but reaction based experience. You hold circle, until you need to readjust lock on (or ignore lock on for certain situations like huge enemies), dodge, or heal.

I like that they brought back changing inventory during battle, was a plus for me during XII. What is left to be seen is if there is going to be situations where you have to swap accessories on certain bosses to avoid certain status effects.

Probably not.

They don't seem to be going down FFXII's complexity of battle. Ignoring the gambit system obviously. Instead they seem to be, at least the start of the game... if you can call 26 hours the start, but I am on story mission #10 in chapter 3. I look forward to what end game has to offer, because some of these hunts are brutal under geared, like the 6 coeurl fight.

I enjoy the battle system though. I would say I would of preferred a dark souls like lock on system instead. To me they handle the lock on much better (and the act of losing lock on due to an enemy action). Instead in XV, losing a lock on is very possible, and/or ending up being locked on to something entirely different than what you were a second ago.

An example was during a hunt I was trying to take out the group of level 14 enemies while I ignored the group of level 30 enemies. I just wanted to clear a bit of the mess before I focused on the tougher enemies, but constantly during the battle I would end up being locked on a level 30 enemy for reasons, when I just wanted to stay locked on the level 14 enemies.

Now I get it, developers don't want you to have complete lock on to an enemy no matter what. There have to be reasons something might lose target, examples are if an enemy jumps high into the air, you should lose lock on, or if they dash far behind you to ready a back attack, you should lose lock on. Those types of attacks are to give the enemy advantage over you, and I enjoy that thrill of trying to maintain control over the situation and avoiding death, a very dark souls like feeling.

However I feel the XV team dropped the ball a bit, because I feel the lock on system acts differently and unexpectedly for me. I have 26 hours in the game and I still struggle with it at times.
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56