Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 144 145 146 ... 159 160 161
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-11 22:13:58  
It took me several tries, but I mastered it. Your stopper needs high Mind (counterintuitive for a BLM spell...), Dreamstage or another magic blink heal is helpful, your melee ideally want Blind resist accessories if you're going to use Thundara/ga Strike, you want to be throwing as much Magic breakdown as you can to survive, as well as needing shell. IF you can keep him stun locked for most of the fight, you really have nothing to worry about. Without that, he can hit you hard across the whole party.
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2016-11-11 23:09:12  
RW Ashe will go a LONG way on Omega. Penelo and Y'sh with high MND can stack/overwrite Stop and lock him down. You don't need any healing.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-11-11 23:10:58  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
also happen to get a wind based summon with this event to go with alphinaud's burst

Eiko's Withering Winds SB is summoning wind damage. It sucks but still :p
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-11-11 23:53:01  
More so Alphinaud's BSB synergizes super hard with Tiamat.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2016-11-12 13:09:15  
Odin.Rikiyame said: »
RW Ashe will go a LONG way on Omega. Penelo and Y'sh with high MND can stack/overwrite Stop and lock him down. You don't need any healing.

Seconding this comment. If you use Ashe's BSB as a RW you can have two burst mode characters up that are raining down pain. Also a caster with the stop song (forgot the name) can get around the initial reflect too. I personally used Echo with MND equips to do this.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2016-11-12 19:00:45  
Penelo can use Dancer.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-16 15:41:13  
So for Thanksgiving/Black Friday we're getting:

50 mithril gathered over the course of 10 days (5/day for logging in daily) and a special lucky banner that guarantees at least 1 BSB.

Using the info we have on incoming mithril and banners, here's a crosspost of my personal mithril planning that may help others plan theirs out too:

Have 110 mithril now
+50 from the Thanksgiving/Black Friday giveaway thing
+59 from daily/shop up to XIV (est.)
+70 from events (incl. XIV)
+16 from DU27
+30 from Gold Rush (another +5 after XIV1 drops, though)
Total of approx. 335 mithril by XIV banner 1 begins, or 6 11 pulls. Should have enough for 7 11 pulls before the XIV banners go away though. This is also without considering any other Christmas/New Years giveaways which would happen before or around this time.

Which means I can budget out 7 11 pulls between now and then. Upcoming banners:

DU27, Black Friday, and Buff lucky banners (plus 2 or 3 other ones) if you're in to that kind of thing
FFIV Banner 1 (Kain BSB) and Banner 2 (Pecil BSB, Rosa SSB)
FFIII Banner 1 (Luneth BSB, Onion Knight BSB, Onion Knight SSB, Arc SSB1+2, Luneth SSB) and Banner 2 (Refia BSB, Ingus BSB, Onion Knight SSB2)
FFVIII Banner 1 (Squall OSB, Zell BSB) and Banner 2 (Rinoa OSB, Quistis BSB, Selphie BSB)
FFVI Banner 1 (Edgar OSB, Relm BSB, Celes SSB) and Banner 2 (Edgar OSB, Locke BSB, Strago SSB, Relm SSB)
FFVII Banner 1 (Cloud OSB, Cloud Enwind SB) and Banner 2 (Cloud OSB, Aerith BSB, Cait Sith SSB)
FFV Banner 1 (Gilgamesh OSB, Galuf BSB, Krile BSB, Krile SSB, Bartz Enwind SB) and Banner 2 (Gilgamesh OSB, Lenna BSB, Gilgamesh BSB, Faris Imperil Wind SB, Bartz Enwind SB)
FFXIV Banner 1 (Y'shtola BSB, Minfillia BSB, Alphinaud BSB, Minfillia SSB, Alphinaud SSB, Papalymo SSB, Y'shtola SSB, Y'shtola SB1+2) and Banner 2 (Yda BSB, Papalymo BSB, Thancred BSB, Yda SSB, Thancred SSB, Papalymo SSB, Yda SB)

I'll prolly do...

1x FFIV 1
1x FFIII 1
1x BSB Lucky Banner (assume it's 50 mithril)
4x FFXIV 1 (stopping if I land a BSB)

Anything left over saving for XI, TGCid, and combo relics
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-17 19:08:16  

1/1. Makes 6* harp (but I have 8* krile whip so..) and my like 3rd 7* ten gallon
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-17 21:00:55  
two Feathered Caps for Porom.... yay. =/
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-11-17 21:02:05  
Those caps are OP as hell btw.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-11-17 21:47:01  
Personally after the BSSB lucky draw I am going to save my mythril for FFXIV Papalymo, FFT Orlandeau, and OSB fest, if it hits.
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-17 22:04:31  
is it really? seems to me that without a Medica, I'd be better off taking Eiko or Aerith, who both have Burst heals.
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-18 08:18:44  
Phoenix.Komugichan said: »
Personally after the BSSB lucky draw I am going to save my mythril for FFXIV Papalymo, FFT Orlandeau, and OSB fest, if it hits.

dare I say I think I am going to skip BSSB (unless it is half off), as I likely will have most of the bursts on offer. I know I don't have Lightning, nor Ashe or Celes, but I think I have a LOT of the ones out there at this point. who knows, I may be way off and there could be something amazing I gotta cross my fingers for (/sigh, Kain's lance) but I think it would be most prudent for me to wait for XIV/FFT.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2016-11-18 22:54:48  
I'm looking basically the same as Proth for where I'm spending.

A couple of additional points:

Onion Knight is pretty crazy. His BSB is 30% buff ATK/MAG and party Haste.

Quistis gets a nice BSB but hold off since the next time VIII comes around, her BSB and OSB will be on the same banner (if they keep it like JP).

BSB banner really depends on the lineup. Also, last year, it was just a free pull with no cost.

XIV is amazing.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-11-19 02:45:46  

So happy I got Tellah's ATK/MAG faithga ID on my first draw. I can now reach MAG softcap. Tiamat here I come! The doom isn't am issue and is amazing for setting buffs up at the beginning of the fight.
 Shiva.Francisco
サーバ: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2016-11-19 15:48:37  
Are events pretty much the main/only way to get characters in this? Just started playing it, and I got a bunch of characters early on, but that's slowed down quite a bit.

Currently have:

Palom and Parom from the current FFIV event.
Yang and Tellah from the current FFIV event.
Rydia from a Realm mission (I think, maybe a Cid mission)
Cloud, Kain, Wakka, Cyan, Josef, White Mage, Black Mage, Knight, Summoner, Ranger, Bard from various Realm Missions.

Levels are 23~31, currently on Solitary Island (VI). Haven't seen much opportunity for new characters other than finishing the FFIV event for lolEdward (since I already have Rydia), and doing the FFXIII stuff for shitty characters I don't care about. Would ideally like more from FFVI through IX.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2016-11-19 15:57:21  
Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »

So happy I got Tellah's ATK/MAG faithga ID on my first draw. I can now reach MAG softcap. Tiamat here I come! The doom isn't am issue and is amazing for setting buffs up at the beginning of the fight.

blah, I did 50 mythril pull and got kain's BSSB spear, Porom's hat and seraphim mace, and somehow a dumb 5 star non-SB FFXII body
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2016-11-19 16:28:58  
11 pull 2 S.mace + off banner Dark Gloves -_-
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-11-19 17:42:47  
Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
blah, I did 50 mythril pull and got kain's BSSB spear, Porom's hat and seraphim mace, and somehow a dumb 5 star non-SB FFXII body
You got Kain BSB and Porom Hat and you're mad lol?!
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-19 18:02:39  
Shiva.Francisco said: »
Are events pretty much the main/only way to get characters in this? Just started playing it, and I got a bunch of characters early on, but that's slowed down quite a bit.

Currently have:

Palom and Parom from the current FFIV event.
Yang and Tellah from the current FFIV event.
Rydia from a Realm mission (I think, maybe a Cid mission)
Cloud, Kain, Wakka, Cyan, Josef, White Mage, Black Mage, Knight, Summoner, Ranger, Bard from various Realm Missions.

Levels are 23~31, currently on Solitary Island (VI). Haven't seen much opportunity for new characters other than finishing the FFIV event for lolEdward (since I already have Rydia), and doing the FFXIII stuff for shitty characters I don't care about. Would ideally like more from FFVI through IX.

events cycle every two weeks, I believe, as well as a variety of characters are provided by completing all of the main story stuff, which they spread out with random jumps from one game to another. right now is the XIII event coming to a close as well as the IV event. in probably a week the XIII event will have come and gone and something else will spring up in its place (I THINK it is Final Fantasy III with the Onion Knight making his debut).

most events tend to introduce a new character, as well as making previous ones from that entry available, or offer Wardrobe Records for a different look (Advent Children Cloud, Opera scene Celes, etc). the XIII-2 event added Noel, for example, but also lets you get the various XIII characters from previous events. if you're just starting out, there is going to be plenty to keep you busy, what with Stamina upgrades and all those main story missions, both normal and hard.

EDIT: Story missions that net you characters from VI-IX: Strago and Gau in VI, Cid and Red XIII in VII, Irvine and Zell in VIII, Steiner, Quina, and Vivi in IX. these are all just the "normal" mode stuff that I quickly tapped through. I am sure there is a definitive list online somewhere.
 Asura.Seekerstar
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Seekerstar 2016-11-19 18:47:09  
Events come weekly if I recall, plus randomcrap throughout like nightmare dungeons, etc.

In other news, I still don't have a Lightning SB. I am saddened by this.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2016-11-19 18:58:55  
Also if you can get far enough into event missions you'll get a Soul of a Hero too which will allow you to acquire a specific hero The Hall of Rites. Generally every hero except for the newest ones are in this pool. Also as you do the weekly event, you can acquire Memory Lodes which will unlock level break memory crystals as well, also from a fairly diverse pool. There's a T1 lode for level 50 break, T2 for level 65 break, and T3 (the latest and greatest) for level 80 break.

I would recommend doing as many of the event missions as you can for the limited but free Mythril and make a LOT of use of Roaming Warriors just to help annihilate things for you.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-19 19:12:42  
New event starts every Thursday atm with the previous week's event ending when the new one gets its bonus battles. Special events (holidays, festivals; most notably we'll be having Gold Rush soon) come in between and with the regularly scheduled events so some weeks can be very busy.

You get a lot of characters from story mode dungeons as well.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2016-11-19 21:15:45  
Depending on what you pull, you will most likely have to use characters you don't like.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2016-11-19 21:54:33  
Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
You got Kain BSB and Porom Hat and you're mad lol?!

I'm not mad about Porom's items, but does anyone even use kain?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-19 22:08:59  
Kain's BSB is the absolute strongest physical SB for a while. Attach Lightning + Lightning Dive is ridiculously potent. He's similar to Paladin Cecil, but with a stronger 5* move.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2016-11-19 23:28:03  
Kain BSB is literally my first BSB I ever pulled so I'm glad I ended up with that particular one.
By Faelar 2016-11-19 23:58:25  
Finally able to make Saint Cross and Full Break. Went ahead and made both, plus another Banishing Strike and Lifesiphon. Anything else I should aim for?
 Shiva.Francisco
サーバ: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2016-11-20 00:21:42  
Thanks for the responses! Got a couple of "Hero Soul" things, was leaning towards Terra and Sephiroth - but might hold off as I don't have any particularly good weapons for them.

Been using:
Tyro: Blitz Sword (20/20) / Black Robe (15/15)
Usually a straight attacker or using abilities like Fire Strike

Kain: Crystal Sword (1/15) / Red Jacket (1/15)
Kind of crappy, been using him over Cloud since the long streak of FFIV dungeons/event - and he's higher level now... Pretty much used for Jump and sometimes Armor Break

Porom: Seraphim's Mace (1/20) / Feathered Cap (9/20)
Main healer, seems better than generic White Mage now that I have "Sync"

Palom: Bomb Core (9/20) / White Robe (15/15)
Nuker, limited nukes kind of make BLM shitty going through these story missions, but it's pretty much necessary to get the full XP bonus.

Yang: Kaiser Knuckles (8/20) / Black Robe (1/15)
Dude's been a boss damage dealer for me. Stuck Double Cut on him.

These guys are all 35-36. If Armor choices seem odd, it's because of the optimization thing messing them up. I have a couple of 4* Wizard Bangles too...

Also have two of Rydia's BSB weapons, and Edward's Dream Harp - but I don't really see those two as being useful right now (I don't have any summons, and I'm gonna guess Edward still sucks)

I think I got super lucky on my 11x roll - I got five or six 5* items on it.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-11-20 00:34:28  
Yeah, you should toss Rydia in. She can use Black Magic same as Palom, and whips are also considered ranged weapons and so will do a little more than a normal black mage using rods/staves. BSB weapons are pretty much the best you can get for a newer player because it gives new abilities to use with your lack of hones. And once you 20/20 Rydia's whip you can combine it with the other one to be even stronger.

You can skip Edward for now, buff/debuffs are really huge in this game but you don't have the abilities yet so not much you can do there. You'll want him later as he's the only support user in FFIV, I believe, if you care to try Cid Missions in endgame and the sort at least.
First Page 2 3 ... 144 145 146 ... 159 160 161