Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 71 72 73
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-25 08:22:22  
Titanfoo said: »

Watch the Cruz non-endorse if you wanna see a republican

Ted Cruz is not even natural born American sure he can run to be Senate that's the highest office a foreign born can attain he is in the same category as Arnold Schwarzenegger.

By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 08:30:39  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I am sure Hillary Clinton backs Fluoride consumption for American citizens, my proof is people are actually supporting her and voting for her. It does effect the brain in a negative way

[+]
By eliroo 2016-08-25 08:31:42  
Hillary Clinton cares about our dental health. This election is over guys.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 08:34:52  
eliroo said: »

Clearly you haven't taken your red pill. Wake up to the tooth truth, man!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 08:54:26  

I'm going to stop you right there. Never in her long political career has she ever said she cared...about anyone but herself !
[+]
By eliroo 2016-08-25 09:36:10  
fonewear said: »

I'm going to stop you right there. Never in her long political career has she ever said she cared...about anyone but herself !

B...b...ut she cares about women, social equality and making america great again.

We should all Pokemon go to the polls!
By fonewear 2016-08-25 09:41:50  
I'll clue you in on something equality/social justice is a myth. We are given equal opportunity. But not all men and women are created equally.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 09:42:49  
Sad thing is, some people will vote for her only because she never went against fluoride in the water system.

Neither does Trump, but that's not the point.

The point is, they are so desperate to latch on to anything considered positive about Clinton, they will take any small positive they can find in the sea of negatives she lives in.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 09:50:00  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Sad thing is, some people will vote for her only because she never went against fluoride in the water system.

The point is, they are so desperate to latch on to anything considered positive about Clinton, they will take any small positive they can find in the sea of negatives she lives in.
Isn't this the same truth about anyone's desired nominee/hopeful?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 09:52:54  
Bloodrose said: »

Isn't this the same truth about anyone's desired nominee/hopeful?
Naw, everyone knows that Trump is ***.

We just differ on the degree of ***he is. To some, he is slightly better than Clinton. To others, he is much worse than Clinton.

At least we accept the ***that Trump is. Clinton supporters deniers think that she is the next savior in the long list of liberals/democrats to "grace" the earth with her [s]corruption[/b] presence.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 09:53:33  
Well you can blame the media for the negativity. Positive news stories don't play well for ratings.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 09:54:02  
No one would tune into the news to hear Hillary good/Trump good. They want to hear how bad things are so they can *** and moan some more !
 Sylph.Shipp
サーバ: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 09:54:54  
Quote:
Seriously, we have a woman who is, at best, completely incompetent with national security up against a man who had gone bankrupt 7 times before his claim to fame and mainly tries to rouse the panick-stricken inbreds with his speeches. At least one of them seems genuine.

How do you compare someone at their best to someone at their worst?

At worst Hillary is not only a pathological liar but will also only make decision that benefit her and not the people around her. Once she gets officer, that is it. She doesn't need to pander anymore. Her emails have been hacked and stolen, they could be used against her and potentially blackmail her. She withheld information on oath and still hasn't been charged for perjury. That fact alone should raise a billion red flags.

I'm not disagreeing with your Trump as his worst.

Trump is just inexperienced and shows it. Hillary is experienced at politics which in this case is a terrible thing.

Would you hire an idiot with no experience to run your store or would you hire someone with experience but is guaranteed to steal money from you and make decision for only their benefit?

Please tell me English isn't your first language. You just basically finished the sentence of when I said, "At best, Hillary..."

Protip: that sentence never tends to end with, "But at worst they're the greatest human being who shits darksteel ingots and scorpion harnesses from 2005."
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 09:55:48  
Given their histories in business and politics, they are both as corrupt as they can be.

You guys down south really need a better electoral system, but that won't happen any time soon.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 09:55:50  
Sylph.Shipp said: »
scorpion harnesses from 2005

$$$$$
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 09:57:00  
Quote:
Seriously, we have a woman who is, at best, completely incompetent with national security up against a man who had gone bankrupt 7 times before his claim to fame and mainly tries to rouse the panick-stricken inbreds with his speeches. At least one of them seems genuine.

At worst Hillary is not only a pathological liar but will also only make decision that benefit her and not the people around her. Once she gets officer, that is it. She doesn't need to pander anymore. Her emails have been hacked and stolen, they could be used against her and potentially blackmail her. She withheld information on oath and still hasn't been charged for perjury. That fact alone should raise a billion red flags.

Trump is just inexperienced and shows it. Hillary is experienced at politics which in this case is a terrible thing.

Would you hire an idiot with no experience to run your store or would you hire someone with experience but is guaranteed to steal money from you and make decision for only their benefit?

Please tell me English isn't your first language. You just basically finished the sentence of when I said, "At best, Hillary..."

Protip: that sentence never tends to end with, "But at worst they're the greatest human being who shits darksteel ingots and scorpion harnesses from 2005."
I'm confused? Are you saying that Clinton shits out darksteel ingots?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 09:57:43  
Given their histories in business and politics, they are both as corrupt as they can be.

You guys down south really need a better electoral system, but that won't happen any time soon.
Actually, I don't see any evidence of Trump being corrupt.

Can you provide some please?
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 09:57:53  

I don't know about darksteel, but maybe diamonds. She always looks so uptight that thing must be clenched with the force of tectonic plates grinding like they're in da club.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 09:59:16  

Going to go w/ KN strictly speaking, as you have to have power to trade for money, goods and/or services to be corrupt.

In spirit, however, BR is right, as Trump was simply on the corrupting side of corruption until now.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 09:59:43  
Ramyrez said: »

I don't know about darksteel, but maybe diamonds. She always looks so uptight that thing must be clenched with the force of tectonic plates grinding like they're in da club.
Wait, you stare at Clinton's ***?
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 10:00:26  
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has given sizable donations to the Clinton Foundation himself in exchange for favors, implicating them both in one fell swoop!

Oh man, can that happen? Can they both be so publically shamed they're ousted and we can have an election Mulligan?
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 10:00:52  

Wait, you stare at Clinton's ***?

No, but ain't no one making that kind of stern face got a relaxed rectum.
[+]
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:02:34  
fonewear said: »
No one would tune into the news to hear Hillary good/Trump good. They want to hear how bad things are so they can *** and moan some more !

As a gay dude, surrounded by a sea of gay dudes who specifically will vote for Hillary based on her stance which is no longer relevant due to the Supreme Court ruling last year, please inform me of tangible evidence she has any plans to follow through with what she says. I don't care for Trump, as much as you can't care for someone you don't even know, but I can say I at least respect the man. He may have some backwards views on certain issues, but at least he believes in them.

I supported the Hillary train until it came out that she was an imbecile who opened the country to a security breach. Always wished she would have been the President last election. After that news broke? Sorry, can't support her.
[+]
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:04:39  
Quote:

Oh fk me, that was supposed to be classified to those that didn't get it during that last presidential hooplah. Guess I pulled a Hillary!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 10:05:06  

Going to go w/ KN strictly speaking, as you have to have power to trade for money, goods and/or services to be corrupt.

In spirit, however, BR is right, as Trump was simply on the corrupting side of corruption until now.
He has power, but the thing is, integrity and trust is his main points of power, unlike any government official who just needs to be high enough on the totem pole to have power.

Once Trump loses either of those, he loses his power. Which is why the whole "scandal" of Trump University is taking place.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 10:05:55  
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has given sizable donations to the Clinton Foundation himself in exchange for favors, implicating them both in one fell swoop!

Oh man, can that happen? Can they both be so publically shamed they're ousted and we can have an election Mulligan?
Didn't he already admitted that when he started campaigning this election cycle?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-25 10:06:08  

People need evidence to make accusations? I thought we just needed the allusion of corruption and our feelings to make accusations that you know... We feel make them corrupt... Regardless of whether they are or not...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 10:07:04  
please inform me of tangible evidence she has any plans to follow through with what she says.
If you expect a politician to keep their campaign promises, boy do I have a seaside beach house to sell you from Utah!
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:07:41  

Oh look, a Canadian. One of those people who still deal with royalty, even though the royalty has no power.

Cute
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 10:08:18  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

People need evidence to make accusations? I thought we just needed the allusion of corruption and our feelings to make accusations that you know... We feel make them corrupt... Regardless of whether they are or not...
Wait, that's not what you were saying yesterday!

You were one of the deniers who was demanding evidence on Clinton breaking ethic rules for top government employees...
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 71 72 73