言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
VNM
 Bismarck.Mitchel
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-05-21 07:07:26  
Any shells running regular VNM that wouldnt mind a +1 to the roster? Would like to get a hold of the items for Trial 522 off Verthandis.

Failing that, are there any players interested in getting some runs arranged for any and all tiers?
 Bismarck.Mitchel
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-05-26 18:54:20  
bump
 Bismarck.Rellz
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-05-27 09:48:41  
Im in need of a VNM group myself. Need to do the 2 vnm GK trials as well as some gear id like.
 Bismarck.Mitchel
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-05-27 10:04:40  
Worst case scenario (i know of 1 other friend who's in on this), between 3 of us i think we can get the pops and kill the T2s which at the very least might clear your trials & net me some Verthandis pops.
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-05-27 11:35:04  
yea i need to do urd which is one of 2 T2 vnms to give u verthandi pop. let me know. i heard it can be low manned by a skilled group. Sometime this weekend i can do if u want. i need to do the bird trial beforehand though so give me a tell ingame
 Siren.Cordareo
サーバ: Siren
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2010-05-27 19:48:49  
I'm also looking for VNMs to get my OaT dagger for THF, need me a boat load of Verthandi's eyes, I'm THF75 (average gear, some thought put into it), and SCH, (Above average, still working on it). I also have TH4, You can send me a tell in game if you like or leave a PM here

Also, I am on Bismarck, just too lazy to change it to Bismarck on here :|
 Bismarck.Mitchel
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-05-28 05:56:17  
What time/timezones you both normally on? How about we give this a trial on Thursday evening for a couple of hours?
Will give Rellz time to get Bird trial done beforehand and all of us to get a T2 pop ready, i can probably rope a tank in and well try kill some Urds.
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-05-28 07:49:12  
I am EST I was thinking of doing urd After my dynamis run on saturday. i Finished the bird trial so im all ready for it.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-28 11:38:50  
I'm doing some VNM's saturday with friends. Gonna pop a couple Urd's and if we have enough people we may go for the tier3 Pixie.
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-05-28 11:51:14  
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
I'm doing some VNM's saturday with friends. Gonna pop a couple Urd's and if we have enough people we may go for the tier3 Pixie.
I got xarcabard starting at 1:30est so im thinking we will be done around 5PM EST if u wanna wait till then. The more people helpin the better
 Siren.Cordareo
サーバ: Siren
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2010-05-31 02:19:56  
Sorry, didn't check back in thread, I'm PST, I'm on a lot, so just look me up, easiest way to get ahold of me and what not really is to just drop me a tell.

Oh thursday, friday and sunday I usually have sky at 6PM PST until 10-11PM PST, wednesday if I remember is einherjar at 6PM PST

Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-06-03 09:20:59  
i Finished my Radennotachi last night.:P thanks to everyone who helped. cant wait to see what future auguments there will be. anyway... theres a few items i still would like from VNM /tell me ingame