users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » WTB mercenary linkshell services KS99
WTB mercenary linkshell services KS99
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-05-23 11:24:47  
ok. i don't know if anybody is still doing these. i know DiscoidI offers them only when they do them. but i can't seem to find the next time they will be doing them and at most it will be twice a year id assume.

but i'm looking for a group that is doing it sooner or will do it for the reward. what is the reward? all the treasure that drops from the BCNM other then 1 item for myself to free lot. winch will be a BB item unless its something of more value then buying the BB item. if your able to do some runs pleast /tell me in game.

Danz @ Bismarck
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-05-23 21:44:17  
*bump* anybody?
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-05-23 22:54:51  
If you're looking to get BB item and the big money item from each (Speed Belt, Boots, etc), you're not really leaving much incentive for an ls to do the ksnm.
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-05-23 23:00:55  
well id relay hate to be walking out of there with nothing. that would just be 99 kindred seals down the tubes and with drop rates only ~25% there's a high probability that i could burn all 400 and not get a damn thing
 Phoenix.Huwhuddep
サーバ: Phoenix
user: huw
By Phoenix.Huwhuddep 2010-05-23 23:06:36  
So just merc the individual item instead of using your own pop, and giving everything else to a ls.

It may be a bit more expensive, but on the bright side you wont lose any money if your item doesn't drop.
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-05-23 23:48:43  
yea. i guss i never took a look at this idea from the merc's PoV. i guss if i did get the big money item there rely isn't much else left for reward, maybe ~400-500k in money drops
 Bismarck.Nalien
user: juro
By Bismarck.Nalien 2010-05-29 18:02:35  
We run KS99s frequently, but only under our conditions, which are listed on our website found in the LS' profile.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [69 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-06 14:45:54  
Ok. its been a wile since i posted this. unfortunately i don't think I'm gonna quite get off that easy. i understand people aren't going to do these runs for "nearly nothing" and most of the time when the runs do drop something good. its only 1 item. so I'm reconsidering the circumstances. only thing i ask for is the BB item. everything else goes to whatever group is willing to help. i already have beard. so id prefer a group that can do turtle one. I'm needing egg. if your interested please contact me in game or PM me.
 Siren.Temeraire
サーバ: Siren
user: Temeraire
By Siren.Temeraire 2010-08-06 15:48:56  
I have a hard time thinking Adamantoise is heavily camped on any server these days when Aspidochelone is not due. Just go camp him as MNK/NIN with a CCer/healer. Virtually any CCer/healer will work, including pet jobs (may need a couple of meds).