users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Cloud Evoker
Cloud Evoker
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-05-25 08:22:51  
Wondering if there are a couple of people out there with a Cloud Evoker collecting dust in their MH? If so, our linkshell can help, we are planning to do some Ouryus this coming Saturday (May 29th) and wouldn't mind a couple of more orbs.

We will kill Ouryu for you in exchange for Monarch's Orb, everything else in treasure pool you can keep. :)

Please PM me here, on our forum or send me a /tell in game.
 Valefor.Archeron
サーバ: Valefor
user: arouis
By Valefor.Archeron 2010-05-25 08:27:21  
Just an FYI normally you get half a mill 600k ish as well as the items.
 Caitsith.Blurr
サーバ: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-25 08:33:04  
that never happens here.

here people pay 500k~ for evokers, and thats it. they give you 500k~, you pop the bcnm for them, and then head on your merry way.

edit: the op's idea is a mad good idea for their ls, but considering the box usually isnt worth ***, people selling for 500k~ makes sense, and is worth it. (granted you have no other use for it than to sell/trade)
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-25 08:33:40  
Yeah there was an ls that said they did that over here but I haven't heard anything back from one guy. The you get the drops thing
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-05-25 08:56:26  
Well this is how we've always done it - we get Monarch's Orb, you get everything else that drops. Surely that's better than letting the Cloud Evoker collect even more dust. :)
 Caitsith.Blurr
サーバ: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-25 09:26:14  
it would be better selling it to a group willing paying for them, like i said.

was more or less a "warning" to anyone willing to trade an evoker for less than its worth.

i would be hard pressed to believe this is the only group wanting/looking for them on asura (esp asura).