フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Player Care: Playdoh
Player Care: Playdoh
 Asura.Rinkydink
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-05-26 11:54:43  
not quite a player warning..

but seeing how a lot of people have had issues with Zone jacking i thought id bring this person up.

2 nights in a row they have shouted for Dynamis-Xarcabard for people to join their shell for a run all because he wants the RDM relic hat.

A shell i know had to rearrange their run on the tuesday because he was going half hour before their scheduled run and didnt have chance to rearrange.

turns out.. he didnt go!

Wednesday.. as of now.. he's still shouting.. half hour before another shell is due to run in the same zone!

"blah blah zone jacking.. blah blah" i know. but its clearly JUST for his rdm hat.. everythng else is free lot?!

not fair on most dyna leaders on the shell who use dyna for funding relics and runs etc..
 Ragnarok.Ezzi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Serey
By Ragnarok.Ezzi 2010-05-26 11:56:05  
Interesting way to go about it really, I guess in some cases they're just trying to attempt at being some fantastic leader to get what they want, although the first time that happens and when they DONT go to Dyna and have to KEEP shouting for members, is usually a sign they suck (Y)
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-05-27 04:06:07  
well i hope he got his RDM hat.. i cant complain too much we switched to Windy and i got argute loafers! lol yay
 Asura.Lecreuset
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-05-27 09:04:44  
We just got three in the past three weeks.
The Vana'dielian Goddess might make him wait a little longer if he's really being a ***.
 Asura.Playdoh
user: Playdoh
By Asura.Playdoh 2010-05-27 11:44:38  
Ok well first of all I did get my rdm hat. GRATS!??!?
And WTF do you mean dyna leaders are funding their relics in xarc? are you a moron?
 Asura.Atak
user: Atak
By Asura.Atak 2010-05-27 11:45:17  
Idk why you are making a QQ post about zone jacking. And why in the world would you fund for a relic in Xarc? You are making no sense. You are just QQing on how you arent getting the gear from there b/c he jacked the zone. He did get his hat but we need to get about 1-3 more people their hat before we stop. It is just a game quit your bitchin.
 Asura.Playdoh
user: Playdoh
By Asura.Playdoh 2010-05-27 11:46:24  
And also to add the person that cried that most was Sneaker... who was "quiting the game" and that it was her last dyna xarc and that she was going to put a mule inside there
 Asura.Yurisaki
user: Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-27 12:04:23  
Asura.Atak said:
It is just a game quit your bitchin.

If it happend to you, you'd be bitching i bet?
 Asura.Atak
By Asura.Atak 2010-05-27 12:29:41  
Nah not really i would say "looks like we are doing another zone," You wanna know why i can care less about what pixels i receive in my inventory.
 Asura.Yurisaki
user: Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-27 13:49:11  
Asura.Atak said:
Nah not really i would say "looks like we are doing another zone," You wanna know why i can care less about what pixels i receive in my inventory.

ok why ? not being funny just seemd like a question?
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2010-05-27 16:40:55  
Asura.Yurisaki said:
Asura.Atak said:

no such thing as reserving a dyna zone, we've had zones "STOLEN" and you will have them "STOLEN" in the future

this isnt 2004 get on my level
 Asura.Atak
By Asura.Atak 2010-05-27 18:27:09  
Be
Asura.Yurisaki said:
Asura.Atak said:

Because it is a game. Happy?
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-05-28 05:59:22  
Asura.Playdoh said:
And also to add the person that cried that most was Sneaker... who was "quiting the game" and that it was her last dyna xarc and that she was going to put a mule inside there

Sneaker would be the person "crying" the most because he was the leader of the linkshell! Yes it was his last run full stop in game.. isnt leaving through choice. but the shell will still be going on even if the leader doesnt.

note the enbolding of he.. its a bloke not a woman.. manthra ftw

the main point of the post is that you held no care for anyone else who may have wanted to do the zone or those that have regular slots etc... shout one day jack the zone fine but to shout for one day.. not get the people then shout the next day to get the people.. its a bit underhanded.

on another note...
Asura.Playdoh said:
Ok well first of all I did get my rdm hat. GRATS!??!? And WTF do you mean dyna leaders are funding their relics in xarc? are you a moron?

did i say THIS run was used to fund relic in that particular zone?! no i said dyna in general "YOU MORON".
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-05-28 13:01:43  
it's a game. and for such things: try SE counselors they may help you with that. other than that i try to find a point in my wheel of emotions where it stands: don't give a damn