LOL 2 Year Old Addicted To Cigarettes.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » LOL 2 year old addicted to cigarettes.
LOL 2 year old addicted to cigarettes.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-05-26 19:59:22  
News article:
>The Sun
LOL

I was expecting him to be smoking these to be honest.

favorite brand

Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-05-26 20:01:33  
Sylph.Spency said:
It seems as though only the stupid ones are procreating... We're doomed ~
^ This.
 Asura.Kalekka
サーバ: Asura
user: Kalekka
By Asura.Kalekka 2010-05-26 20:20:51  
Makes me glad i never picked up the habit. ....Whether The sun is a joke news thing or not, fact is, there's a video of a toddler smoking like a pro. Sad, but not surprising considering the part of the world this supposedly comes from.

As for letting smokers enjoy their smokes. go for it. Not my place to tell you what to do or not do with yourselves. I've never been a smoker, my boyfriend is. Only rule: no smoking in the house. I don't want MY clothes or furniture smelling like smoke. and for the love of ...whatever...don't give a toddler a cigarette in the first damn place. :p
 Phoenix.Jovant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-05-26 21:14:39  
this kids smoking like a pro >.>; with a toss of some cockey trick maneuvers.
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
lol @ a two-year-old showing adult smokers how to smoke. All we gotta do now is introduce him to weed.

but hmmm on that note... somking weed would be less harmful then him somking tobacco <.< i mean... if he was to start smoking weed instead of tabacco at the age of 2+ intill his adult years he may be as dumb a a truck, but at least he'll be in simi good health.
 Asura.Yurisaki
サーバ: Asura
user: Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-26 21:29:33  
Asura.Kalekka said:
....Whether The sun is a joke news thing or not,

Nah the Sun is a very respectable News Paper in England fyi lol

and yeah its disgusting to see that.. it annoys me to see parents smoking around kids but this is just SICK!!

Glad its not up to Smoking Monkey

Lakshmi.Malicious
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Malicious
By Lakshmi.Malicious 2010-05-29 16:32:04  
Sylph.Spency said:
It seems as though only the stupid ones are procreating... We're doomed ~

Must see movie

It's like a vision of the future, for real!
 Ramuh.Gurion
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Gurion
By Ramuh.Gurion 2010-05-29 16:37:04  
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
News article:
>The Sun
LOL

I was expecting him to be smoking these to be honest.

favorite brand

i love djarums, they're illegal in utah though, every time i want a pack I have to drive to wyoming....
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2010-05-29 16:45:22  
Nothing I can't stand more than a kid getting their own way because he throws a tantrum.
 Ramuh.Gurion
By Ramuh.Gurion 2010-05-29 17:03:57  
http://www.machovideo.com/video/Youth_sinner_18934/
full video..

Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-05-29 17:10:35  
Cigarettes are a government controlled tool of institutionalized evolution. If you really are stupid enough to suck the ***that you (or some random day-laborers you hired for 5 bucks and a sandwich outside of the Home Depot) spread on your roof, you die (eventually). Simple survival of the fittest.

Cigarettes also make your *** flaccid, *** sag, and spunk taste even worse than burnt leather.

It does look cool though, and in the end, isn't that all that matters? Dead in 4 years or not, that kid's got it goin on!
 Ramuh.Gurion
By Ramuh.Gurion 2010-05-29 17:22:54  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Cigarettes are a government controlled tool of institutionalized evolution. If you really are stupid enough to suck the ***that you (or some random day-laborers you hired for 5 bucks and a sandwich outside of the Home Depot) spread on your roof, you die (eventually). Simple survival of the fittest.

Cigarettes also make your *** flaccid, *** sag, and spunk taste even worse than burnt leather.

It does look cool though, and in the end, isn't that all that matters? Dead in 4 years or not, that kid's got it goin on!

no it doesn't, promise.
 Siren.Aem
サーバ: Siren
user: alekandr
By Siren.Aem 2010-05-29 17:29:03  
Wait... the Sun....

The only good thing about the Sun is the half-naked women on Page 3, and the rest is utter rubbish.