Campaign And Boring(ness?)..

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Campaign and Boring(ness?)..
Campaign and Boring(ness?)..
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-31 16:43:44  
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Right.. So here I am, a soon to be BLM75, doing Campaign.. And it's.. well a bit boring. I need to do it for the notes, not only am I low, I'll lose my medal soon etc. Anyways, down to the point of this thread.. Is there anyone on Asura (inb4WutServer?) that Campaigns a lot, and would like to team up? Might make it a little less boring if I'm doing it with someone else.
Why not do Campaign OPs?

I do, every day =P
Ragnarok.Anye said:
@Title: Boredom*

=O
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-31 16:59:22  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
BLM is an absolutely horrid job to campaign with. :S

If you need to do it for the notes I suggest you take a job that will get you better AN/exp at that level.
Depends. If you are only going for xp then doesn't matter since it's still easy to cap on blm.

If you trying to way over cap cause you going for AN, that's hard to do at higher w/o fanatics drink but still doable. Just kinda lacks the consistency
By Tristean 2010-06-01 04:36:59  
I remember one time I was at beaucedine glacier for a CB battle. It was the shadoweye battalion with the gnats and everything had died but they hadn't retreated yet. I was like, "WTF?!". So I go down the ramp, still nothing. I go even further down the corridor to the right, nothing. Inside the tower those at the bottom of the steps was a NIN soloing a gnat.

I started attacking. Poor nin couldn't keep up with a DNC/NIN using sabre dance and full haste gear. NIN died and I got the glory of killing that poor gnat after the lolNIN died. I had two SAMs come up after the NIN died and I still kept hate and stayed alive.

Seriously, if you can't handle more than one person attacking a mob... maybe you shouldn't be soloing a mob.

I'll look for you next time I do CB battle! I always merit on my DNC in CB since asura is SOOOOOO anti-DNC for meripos and the likes.
By Tristean 2010-06-01 04:38:35  
Um... sorry for the scratch through thing. I don't know how to edit previous posts and I didn't know that would happen lol
 Ragnarok.Vitaru
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Vite
By Ragnarok.Vitaru 2010-06-01 05:47:33  
go blm/dnc in dd gear, get a club , aspir samba melee and nuke this might be more fun until you get a comet on your face :)