Salvage Glitch Plus GM Failure.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Salvage glitch plus GM failure.
Salvage glitch plus GM failure.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-01 19:23:47  
So today in salvage we open the starting box and among the 10 starting cells there are 2 for magic.

Only problem is only 1 every made it to our treasure pool. To make it worse our caller doesn't notice and calls out for rdm and brd to get and luck being the way it is means only brd had magic for awhile. Everyone checks there logs and inventories and sure enough only 1 magic dropped. And everyone saw the chest say 2 were in it.

So I send a GM call. And they don't even send a GM to talk to me about just give me this help desk message.

Seriously wtf. The game effectively glitches and they just tell me to talk to other players lol
 Caitsith.Alriath
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Alriath
By Caitsith.Alriath 2010-06-01 19:25:33  
Happens a lot actually. We never called GM's about it though lol.

Another glitch is where the first AR rat gets stuck on the pad and just freezes while you beat his face in.
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-01 19:26:02  
Old glitch is old. Been around for as long as I can remember. Sucks but nothing you can do.
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2010-06-01 19:27:38  
Oh, I see...so if there's a glitch that benefits the players, (i.e. dupe) they're right on top of that and ban whoever used it, but something that's a disadvantage...forget it. :P
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-06-01 19:29:11  
So you got the "find xx cells" message but they never appeared in the pool? That's odd, would suck if that could happen for other drops like 35s etc.
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-01 19:33:18  
No, it hit the treasure pool but there is some odd glitch where even though you lotted it, it doesnt fall into your inventory and there is no message int he chat log that you couldn't get the item.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-01 19:34:02  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
So you got the "find xx cells" message but they never appeared in the pool? That's odd, would suck if that could happen for other drops like 35s etc.
Yeah exactly. No one believed and thought I had just passed until they all scrolled up and looked. Almost cost us being able to do the boss since we were fighting with the knowledge that rdm had magic... so no healing outside of paeon for the first like 4-5 kills and one of our 2 main DDs was on the floor for most of that lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-01 19:44:17  
I actually got that same reply to me telling them that I had been trying to get into MMM for an hour with people around me getting in and I couldn't earlier
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-06-01 20:10:56  
Well that's special. :s
 Asura.Twotones
サーバ: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Twotones 2010-06-01 20:33:55  
I forsee a ban incomming. Just trolling though. No seriously you try to tell them that stuff is not right and they say you stupid just like couple weeks ago where you couldnt enter and do RvB Gm told me and the other players to check Q&A on website about terms on entering. I mean wtf some people are not stupid.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-01 22:26:25  
Here's the problem, you're assuming the GMs read your complaint in detail, when in all actuality they probably just skimmed over it, saw a few key words that led them to just copy and paste that generic message (actually, I bet they have that response on macro..)

Next time, say something along the lines of character (NPC's are characters <_<) messing with my salvage group, or w/e.. Then when they respond, tell them exactly what happened in detail, first you have to GET their attention.