'Jersey Shore' Creator Says Show Is A 'Herpes Nest'

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » 'Jersey Shore' Creator Says Show Is a 'Herpes Nest'
'Jersey Shore' Creator Says Show Is a 'Herpes Nest'
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-06-04 11:32:42  
'Jersey Shore' Creator Says Show Is a 'Herpes Nest'

Reality shows such as "Celebrity Rehab" and "Jersey Shore" are so worried about sexually transmitted diseases that they pass out medication "like M&Ms" to cast members, the New York Post
reported Friday.

In a roundtable discussion of reality show execs published in The Hollywood Reporter, SallyAnn Salsano, creator of "Jersey Shore," said STDs are a constant concern.

"I do a full medical (for cast members), but I also do a lot of STD stuff," she said.

"The network (VH1) requires me to do stuff with my patients that has no relevance to anything," said Dr. Drew Pinsky, the host of "Celebrity Rehab."

"Like everyone on the set has to take (herpes medication) Valtrex."

"We hand it out like M&Ms," Salsano said. "'Hey kids, it's time for Valtrex!' It's like a herpes nest. They're all in there mixing it up."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/04/jersey-shore-herpes-valtrex-std/?test=faces

Is anyone surprised by this?

Or should I say "in other news, Air is good for you, who knew?"
 Asura.Rule
サーバ: Asura
user: Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-04 11:37:26  
im shocked that theres nothing more thats wrong with them
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-04 11:48:55  
Duh.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-06-04 12:01:54  
Instead of "passing out medication like M&Ms to cast members" they should just cancel the whole show.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-04 12:03:49  
Kujata.Akeda said:
Instead of "passing out medication like M&Ms to cast members" they should just cancel the whole show.

They need to cancel all those "LOOK AT ME I'M A ***/I *** ALOT CAUSE I LOOK LIKE A MASSIVE ***" shows.
[+]
 Asura.Rule
user: Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-04 12:04:44  
Kujata.Akeda said:

doesn't mean they won't still go out and get diseases. Think of it as some form of service for the general public that comes in contact with these "people".
 Asura.Flufferkins
By Asura.Flufferkins 2010-06-04 12:43:24  
lol Faux news

I'm totally shocked that teenagers f*ck like rabbits, even more when you follow them around with cameras and make them fake celebrities for it.