Player Warning: Gone Too Far?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Player Warning: Gone too far?
Player Warning: Gone too far?
 Siren.Miayoko
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-06 06:11:14  
@ Pregnancy I had to have Flinstones with extra folic acid. *Can NEVER have enough when in a child bearing age* I was sick all nine months of my pregnancy. I don't care what I did or tried to do me + Morning sickness = best friends.

If you still get sick try Ginger Ale or anything with Ginger in it. I had to start munching on a bit of Ginger Root. It didn't completely take away my sickness but it did help :)
 Caitsith.Surreal
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 06:23:51  
Siren.Miayoko said:
@ Pregnancy I had to have Flinstones with extra folic acid. *Can NEVER have enough when in a child bearing age* I was sick all nine months of my pregnancy. I don't care what I did or tried to do me Morning sickness = best friends.

If you still get sick try Ginger Ale or anything with Ginger in it. I had to start munching on a bit of Ginger Root. It didn't completely take away my sickness but it did help :)

I think I might try this :) ty Miayoko
 Asura.Shayka
サーバ: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-06-06 06:57:05  
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
@ Pregnancy I had to have Flinstones with extra folic acid. *Can NEVER have enough when in a child bearing age* I was sick all nine months of my pregnancy. I don't care what I did or tried to do me Morning sickness = best friends.

I think I might try this :) ty Miayoko
I suggest potatoes, honestly! They're the only thing I could eat with my last pregnancy and this one, that don't make me sick and generally stay down. Also look up something called Preggo pops, some people I know swear by them, I also swear by regular freeze pops, they help lol.

I do have a friend that swears, one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in whatever you drink in the morning, will take away morning sickness [also do it anytime you feel nauseous] and shes had 6 kids and its worked for her, but I haven't tried it yet.
By Zekko 2010-06-06 08:09:24  
Phoenix.Darki said:
ewww drugs.

Are good for you.
 Siren.Miayoko
サーバ: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-06 08:59:49  
I couldn't hold down potatoes :( Pretty much whatever foods I found that I could hold down was what I lived on. I kinda loathe mac n cheese now because of it but I still eat it from time to time.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 19:49:22  
My doctor is giving me nausea pills for cancer patients that get nauseos on theraphy and can't eat, they calm it down big time, ive been on them since im 3 months or so, they help me eat, still doesnt make it completly go away.

and 2 months onlly :) wow you got a lot ahead. I am 2 months from birth phew.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-06-07 16:57:11  
Player Warning threads have turned into the online equivalent of "I'm going to tell my mom on you" or "I'll get my boyfriend and he'll beat you up".