日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Mortal Kombat
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-06-09 23:19:23  

Seriously, watch it in HD Fullscreen with your speakers up like it says, you won't be sorry.
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
サーバ: Sylph
user: Roiclem
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-06-09 23:47:41  
Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:

Seriously, watch it in HD Fullscreen with your speakers up like it says, you won't be sorry.

Seen it already, looks *** bad ***. From what i understand though, it's not the actual trailer or footage, but something filmed to try and drum up support to make it.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-09 23:48:59  
Michael Jai White = win
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-06-09 23:52:13  
Seriously... are you joking me? Do the people who write this ***actually even play the *** games? This is tripe already from what little is already seen. I'm tired of these *** movies that try to take a new direction on the games... either you pay homage to the god damn game or leave it alone. Don't *** alter everything and try to make it something completely different. There's already a story to the video game. No need to go *** it up by doing "your interpretation" of the damn thing.
[+]
 Odin.Ahligieri
サーバ: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2010-06-09 23:57:24  
Don't be a negative nancy. It looks cool, and I HIGHLY approve of Scorpion being the main.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-06-10 00:00:50  
Sylph.Oddin said:
Seriously... are you joking me? Do the people who write this ***actually even play the *** games? This is tripe already from what little is already seen. I'm tired of these *** movies that try to take a new direction on the games... either you pay homage to the god damn game or leave it alone. Don't *** alter everything and try to make it something completely different. There's already a story to the video game. No need to go *** it up by doing "your interpretation" of the damn thing.

I actually like the idea of trying to change up the story a bit. Last time they made a Mortal Kombat movie it sucked.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-06-10 00:02:11  
Odin.Ahligieri said:
Don't be a negative nancy. It looks cool, and I HIGHLY approve of Scorpion being the main.

That's the problem with the first 2 films as well. The whole premise of the damn game is the tournament, not the people. There should be no "Main character". There should be various back stories and such that play together and focus around the tournament. An example used in the video was the history between Scorpion and Sub-Zero. That's one part of the story around the tournament itself. And what the *** is up with killing off Johnny Cage before he even got into the *** tournament... That's just wrong.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-06-10 00:05:44  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Odin.Ahligieri said:

That's the problem with the first 2 films as well. The whole premise of the damn game is the tournament, not the people. There should be no "Main character". There should be various back stories and such that play together and focus around the tournament. An example used in the video was the history between Scorpion and Sub-Zero. That's one part of the story around the tournament itself. And what the *** is up with killing off Johnny Cage before he even got into the *** tournament... That's just wrong.

To your point and possibly defense, I usually stray away from games turned movies. Resident Evil being a notable and horrible letdown.

And..anything Uwe Boll tries to make too. :(

I liked the first two RE movies but haven't seen the third. I also haven't played the games though so I don't know how they pan out when compared. That's probably why I like them versus someone who has actually played the games.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-06-10 00:12:36  
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-06-10 00:14:50  
Sylph.Bouncingflea said:
Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:

Seen it already, looks *** bad ***. From what i understand though, it's not the actual trailer or footage, but something filmed to try and drum up support to make it.

Hmm, yeah, you're right.

"Mortal Kombat Rebirth:New Mortal Kombat Movie? – The live action Mortal Kombat video that surfaced yesterday quickly made its way around the Internet. Jeri Ryan, who will be playing Sonya Blade if everything goes to plan, has publicly stated that the 7 minute video clip of a live action Mortal Kombat movie is actually a pitch for the WB studios to move foreword with the project. The film was part of a pitch that a director had made for the studio, but has chosen to remained anonymous.

The flick has been in the works for some time, but has been held up due to legal battles. While the trailer/teaser does not appear to follow the original storyline of the video game series, it certainly lived up to and exceeded the expectations that many fans have for a movie after the original film received a bashing from critics around the globe, but still appealed to their core audience."

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-06-10 00:15:53  
The biggest problem I've seen with video games being turned into movies is they always do one of two things: they either completely change the entire plot and/or point of the story or they just retell the same damn story in a more boring, 2 hour snoozefest. If you're going to make a movie based on a video game or any story for that matter, you need to stay with the story but add something to it that makes it worth watching. Go a little deeper in some of the side stories. Give a bit more history or afterthought to the characters. Not something that entices only those who haven't played the video games.

As for the Half-Life idea, god I hope they don't. I mean it would be awesome if they pulled it off just right but I doubt they could make it a well-thought out plot in a 2 hour film.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-06-10 00:17:43  
Sylph.Oddin said:
Not something that entices only those who haven't played the video games.

While I do understand where you're coming from, they won't make anywhere near as much money if they don't also pique the interest of the people who have not played.
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-06-10 00:19:58  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Sylph.Bouncingflea said:
[///youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UPMEmCqZo[/youtube]

/sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dude, watch it, trust me. It was done on a $500 budget and when the Valve execs saw it, that were thoroughly impressed.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-06-10 00:29:02  
Ok I just watched the "Half-Life" short film there. It has some potential with some better actors. The one question running through my mind while watching it was, "Is that Gordon Freeman?..." If it wasn't, then they're on to something.
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-06-10 00:31:47  
Sylph.Oddin said:
Ok I just watched the "Half-Life" short film there. It has some potential with some better actors. The one question running through my mind while watching it was, "Is that Gordon Freeman?..." If it wasn't, then they're on to something.

Yeah the actors were horrible, and no, that wasn't Freeman.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-06-10 00:38:57  
God damnit... brb. Gotta reload *** Half-Life and Half-Life2+episodes on Steam again...
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-06-10 00:41:54  
i know the feeling, lol